Author Topic: What's the name of these races?  (Read 2855 times)

Offline [LSR]Cypher

• Manager
  • Right behind you
    • View Profile
What's the name of these races?
« on: April 15, 2012, 04:01:17 pm »
Hi, I'd like to know the names of some races, for example:

1. MTA race with straight roadblocks that form spiral that goes down (as you're racing it through). I think the vehicle used there was sandking.
2. Another MTA race with infernus or maybe some other sportcar. It uses the wooden stunt uhh things from the LS skatepark which form the road somewhere in the sky. These "things" look like half of the circle and could be used for stunting on a bike, idk how are they called.
3. Oval in some airport (maybe it was SF airport) that has the fire hydrants all over the road. The car is hotring as I remember.

Could you help me identify them?

Offline AnriB

• View Profile
Re: What's the name of these races?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 04:03:10 pm »
wait till madmax comes online ;)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 04:04:42 pm »
Hi, I'd like to know the names of some races, for example:

1. MTA race with straight roadblocks that form spiral that goes down (as you're racing it through). I think the vehicle used there was sandking.
2. Another MTA race with infernus or maybe some other sportcar. It uses the wooden stunt uhh things from the LS skatepark which form the road somewhere in the sky. These "things" look like half of the circle and could be used for stunting on a bike, idk how are they called.
3. Oval in some airport (maybe it was SF airport) that has the fire hydrants all over the road. The car is hotring as I remember.

Could you help me identify them?

1 is tma and 3 is OH_NOT_THIS_AGAIN or something like that
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:09:28 pm by snoops »

Offline [LSR]Cypher

• Manager
  • Right behind you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 04:16:00 pm »
1 is tma

Nah, I mean that the straight (not kurved like in tma) roadblocks are placed one on another multiple times under constantly growing angle so that it forms the road that resembles tma curved roadblocks. And then it all goes down in a spiral.
Thanks for 3rd, will check it soon!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:18:48 pm by [ЛСР]Сайфер »

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 10:07:09 pm »
1. possibly 'Loop' but not sure, could give more info about area where race helds?
2.WWW
and 3 was already mentioned

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [LSR]Cypher

• Manager
  • Right behind you
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 10:29:32 am »
I don't remember where it starts but the part I was talking about took place in SF airport. It started somewhere in the sky on a straight flat road, then it goes in a spiral down to the ground level (on an airport lane I suppose). I also remember that the angle between the ground and the road in this spiral was very high (about 70-80 degrees) so that if you stop your car you'll fall down to the ground.
I thought Loop is the race with the sanchez in a sphere made of stunting roadblocks. Although I'll check it anyway, cause I don't exactly remember it.

EDIT: Yep, both Loop and WWW are the one I was looking for, many thanks! But as I remember there were some other races made in the same style. Do you remember any other races of that kind?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 01:23:44 pm by [ЛСР]Сайфер »