Author Topic: [fE]Carbon  (Read 8001 times)

Offline [fE]Carbon

• View Profile
[fE]Carbon
« on: February 08, 2009, 03:02:21 pm »
    * [fE]Carbon
    * 90.191.239.XXX
    * [FSR]SubUrban
    * "GTFO"
    * I had a real good start(i figured that they didn't put pedal to the metal), then they catched up like real fast, and before I could notice I was banned. Was lag probably.

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
Re: [fE]Carbon
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 07:56:20 pm »
Ah, okay... let's w8 untilll suby replay... btw i ban an Carbon long time ago, he was cheater... x) could you telll me if it was you? x)

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 08:20:24 pm »
Sub not much visit forum

Offline [2F2F]Steven8

• Admin
  • Learn to see me as a brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 08:48:05 pm »
Sub not much visit forum
he will come :D

Offline [fE]Carbon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 08:57:43 pm »
Ah, okay... let's w8 untilll suby replay... btw i ban an Carbon long time ago, he was cheater... x) could you telll me if it was you? x)
No, I got this server's IP just a day ago...

It's probably that there has been very many Carbons cause of the game called "NFS Carbon" in this race server :p

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 09:08:11 pm »
I saw this dude cheating myself... let him stay banned

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 09:10:31 pm »
I BANNED HIM ASWELL lol :L

Offline eyebrain

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 10:43:27 pm »
First of all I would like you, the one who is taking care of this ban, to read everything I write here, not to think "ah again something pointless". I am not trying to teach or anything, just saying my point of wiew.

Hello, first I would like to introduce myself, I am Carbon's friend. It is probrably bit weird that someone else is trying to get player unbanned than himself. But fact is Carbon dosen't care alot, I mean he has kinda given up. But since he very liked the server and I did like playing with him there, I'm trying to prove the point now.

I can assure you he played here first time ever yesterday. I gave him ip of the server, since he was searching a good racing server. Today he came to me and said he's banned there. First I tought it is serious admin abuse since the reason was 'GTFO' but since you guys proved here you actually had some kind of a reason to ban, i left that behind. But you still banned him without thinking and being sure before.

Since I have 1,6 years of admin experience in several servers, also in official one, I kinda know the stuff well you know. Actually if I would be you I probrably would have reacted ALMOST the same since there have been a guy named 'Carbon' before and cheating + avoiding his ban. You guys banned him only because of his name, without thinking before is he really him. I do know [fE]Carbon damn well and I don't believe he is a guy who is cheating, and especially haven't been in this server since he came here yesterday for first time.

As he had ALMOST the same name (I don't think the real cheater also had fE clan tag) you guys banned him for ban avoiding. Okay, I understand. Usually in such cases there are even no proofs needed, because if he would be so guilty he even wouldn't be like "wtf?". But yeah, then you guys might say as well he is good in acting.

So now finally I am reaching to the things where I wanted to. I would like you guys to consider carefully those things:
1. Carbon is very used nickname in internet gaming. I see at least twice a week someone who calls himself a Carbon. What makes you think it was really THAT Carbon? You didn't even check ips and stuff I guess.
2. Now we made it to the ips. I am requesting to look the ips of the cheating carbon and the carbon who you banned for GTFO. If the range is not same, they just cannot be same. Also locate both ips using http://www.geoiptool.com/en/ , i bet even the country is not same. If your not bothering to do that it shows AdneralineX server in very bad light cause of disrespect to players. He's ip is 90.191.239.185

The second point can prove his innocence and make him unbanned. Please do that. Screening the logs or whereever you look it would be very nice, but I'm not requesting it.

eyebrain, known as Eye[WS]
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 11:24:30 pm by eyebrain »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 11:41:36 pm »
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 11:44:06 pm by Snoopy :) »

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2009, 03:20:03 am »
did somebody actually read all that? :o :o :o
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 03:24:18 am »
yeah i loled :L

Offline [fE]Carbon

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2009, 01:24:21 pm »
yeah i loled :L
did somebody actually read all that? :o :o :o

As of what I have seen you say so far, conclude to that you ban everyone who you can't beat or something.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2009, 02:01:40 pm »
lol silly boy that's not true ;_;

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2009, 03:49:37 pm »
lol silly boy that's not true ;_;

I do ;_; lol joke xD

Offline SubUrban

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2009, 05:46:34 pm »
    * [fE]Carbon
    * 90.191.239.XXX
    * [FSR]SubUrban
    * "GTFO"
    * I had a real good start(i figured that they didn't put pedal to the metal), then they catched up like real fast, and before I could notice I was banned. Was lag probably.

Than if i do something wrong i apologise..but i spec u.now it's their call to unbann u or leave u banned.