Author Topic: MAF looking for a clanwar  (Read 29445 times)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: MAF looking for a clanwar
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2012, 04:52:14 pm »
Good job judging other people and you haven't met them in real life, and thinking you're something so special lol.

I never went to your SFX thread and said anything bad about you, I wished you luck. The least you could do is come here and show us some respect.

Maybe it is you who needs to learn some important life lessons? Did you ever think about that?

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2012, 05:11:21 pm »
Speed Freaks X

SFX Is back and were welling to be one of the Proest Clans in the Adrenaline X History

Members:

[SFX]Royal - Leader
[SFX]Rossanero - Member
[SFX]Hulka - Member

aham

i wanna fuckin puke xD

:-\

i didn't take it personal or anything because i know that i'm mature enough to avoid problems .... 

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2012, 05:28:43 pm »
it may sound impossible but every one of us got faith to to do it ...

nothing is impossible. good luck to you i say

And I didn't even like you. Shows how negative I am, right? NOT!

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2012, 05:50:43 pm »

just like you said [/quote]
And I didn't even like you
[/quote] then dont get yourself in my beef with elmo and phobos, just stay away from my "negativity" so i don't ruin your mood, everybody else is cool with me except you and few others, so if i actually diss YOU and call YOU A dick sucking punk ass sick fucked missed up child then you have every right to reply to me and flame me back and even report me to the server leaders for abusing / bullieng you, but as lnog as i didn't say anything to you then you shut up and do what you are here to do which is Playing, and not making drama !

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2012, 05:53:14 pm »
then you shut up and do what you are here to do which is Playing, and not making drama !

I don't play anymore lol. Just stay out of this MAF thread if you have nothing nice to say about us and then you won't get a response.

And you actually started this drama :)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 05:55:23 pm by [MAF]Snoops »

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2012, 09:21:06 pm »
then you shut up and do what you are here to do which is Playing, and not making drama !

I don't play anymore lol. Just stay out of this MAF thread if you have nothing nice to say about us and then you won't get a response.

And you actually started this drama :)

so you always rage on younger kids in video gaming ? give your self a brake dude, you make yourself sound soo immature .... give yourself a brake andy and think twice before you bully younger weaker players

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2012, 09:48:11 pm »
Stop using age as an excuse to do what ever you want.

But yeah you are right, you are a weak child :)

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2012, 09:48:30 pm »
Stop it please, both of you.

It doesn't matter who started the drama, you both are guilty for making it last so long.
Maybe atawna's comment weren't the nicest, but it isn't deniable how the same happened on sfx thread before(me including, kind of, sorry for that), so we (MAF) shouldn't make a big deal out of it.

And its kind of ironic how both of you claim to not insult anyone, but both of you do that in the process.

Also, age can't be used to prove someone superior, nor inferior (bigger age doesn't mean bigger maturity and vice versa). And we also can't use age as a defense or excuse, because if we don't have any age restrictions it also means that everyone is considered equal in that matter. Older people in general may have more maturity, but that is not enough to judge individual.

Can we now get along and not provoke each other?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2012, 09:52:09 pm »
Trying to find the part where I insulted him or flamed him in some way. All I am doing is speaking the truth?

See I won't suck up to you or anybody else but I know damn well he will be like "oh you are so right karlis I love you so much, I'll listen to you from now on blah blah blah" Give me a fucking break lol

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2012, 09:59:47 pm »
there are enough parts that are provocative or insulting from both sides, even if not typed directly.

anyway, i just told what i thought, i am not going to reply to this anymore.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 01, 2012, 10:01:24 pm »
I'd rather you show me instead of just saying it. I'm sure you'd be confused as to what means what

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 02, 2012, 08:35:04 am »
A lot of the time when something like this happens Andy your excuse is the same with prove it and what not when you know that most of your insults are sneaky and read between the lines. Why not be the bigger man for a change?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 02, 2012, 09:54:20 am »
Be the bigger man and say what exactly? Every point I make has truth in it. It's not my fault you or anybody else can't see it lol.

If you look back at most of my arguments you'll find I have always done that and been honest about myself and other stuff :)

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #118 on: September 02, 2012, 12:50:21 pm »
Arguing was, is and will always be pointless..