Not a chance in hell
16 (29.6%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: here  (Read 41814 times)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: here
« Reply #150 on: February 12, 2012, 11:38:16 pm »
judging somebody's mental capacity because they respond to you on a forum? that's a bit low.

the study of the brain (more about the desired behaviour and causes of it), philosophy, and arguing lol

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 12, 2012, 11:49:01 pm »
you've just raised a trivial argument to steer away from your poor reasoning

He always does that.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 12, 2012, 11:52:10 pm »
and ush doesn't because ush is perfect.

you are amazing ush, we can be friendly on the server but it doesn't take much for you to come here and get involved in my confrontation with somebody else. what a complete cunt you are :))))

you are a complete two faced cunt. who put you in charge anyway? ever since i got let go you randomly became head admin? i think your head is too big and it needs popping. hopefully someone will bring you down a level and stop letting you get away with so much shit.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 12:08:34 am by [MAF]Snoops »

Offline Stacey

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 13, 2012, 12:16:40 am »
and ush doesn't because ush is perfect.

you are amazing ush, we can be friendly on the server but it doesn't take much for you to come here and get involved in my confrontation with somebody else. what a complete cunt you are :))))

you are a complete two faced cunt. who put you in charge anyway? ever since i got let go you randomly became head admin? i think your head is too big and it needs popping. hopefully someone will bring you down a level and stop letting you get away with so much shit.

Did you used to have Admin powwwers? lol

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 13, 2012, 12:17:59 am »
yeah i did. but they got taken away because i acted like ush :)

don't get too happy though it wasn't a fun job and i didn't mind losing them, sorry to burst your bubble lol

Offline Stacey

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 13, 2012, 12:19:00 am »
Nothing bursting my bubble, but it's a relief to know that you no longer have admins....

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 13, 2012, 12:19:47 am »
yeah you should be relieved, i would put people like you in your place ;_;

Offline Stacey

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 13, 2012, 12:19:58 am »
judging somebody's mental capacity because they respond to you on a forum? that's a bit low.

the study of the brain (more about the desired behaviour and causes of it), philosophy, and arguing lol

i am judging by what you have said...
you said that you would not reply anymore, but it seems that you're just like the very person who you describe ush to be..

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 13, 2012, 12:20:51 am »
i couldn't resist replying to show your hypocrisy

Offline Stacey

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 13, 2012, 12:21:54 am »
i couldn't resist replying to show your hypocrisy

haha, how ironic...

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 13, 2012, 12:23:22 am »
so ironic huh, go through this whole thread and find my hypocrite posts and show me them

i want to see a big list of them.

Offline Stacey

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 13, 2012, 12:28:46 am »
so ironic huh, go through this whole thread and find my hypocrite posts and show me them

i want to see a big list of them.

there's a fallacy used in an argument, it's called a "strawman" fallacy...
it's when you misrepresent your opponents argument and infer something completely different from what the arguer was intended to point out...

the point is, Snoop, that i only picked out one poor reasoning from this thread.

and i have done so.

but it seems that you would like to raise another topic regarding why i have picked your reason... simple as - you have poor reasoning.

cmon? isn't it obvious? you've said you would not reply! but due to your hypocritical ways... you have continued for numerous more posts...
tut tut tut...

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 13, 2012, 12:32:06 am »
still trying to avoid everything i throw at you lol. when i said "i know i said i wouldn't reply" that implies that i was admitting to making a hypocritical move, i pointed it out for you and everybody else already ;)
you picked one poor reason that happened to be from me, ME, why? because of what i said. just face it already. you wouldn't have done that if i never said something against you in my first post

Offline Stacey

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 13, 2012, 12:35:36 am »
do you raise the trivial argument because you're embarrassed for the poor reason?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 13, 2012, 12:39:26 am »
it's not about my so called poor reasoning, it's about WHY you pointed it out and HOW you pointed it out. it links back to my original post and WHY you happened to do it. get it through your head lol.

lol you aren't going to admit it anyway so buhbye once again. my next response will be to ush, no doubt.