Author Topic: here  (Read 41813 times)

Offline Mosca

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: here
« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2012, 03:30:48 pm »
Contact him via msn then...

heh k, whats his email then?
I was in the right, yes absolutely in the right. I certainly was in the right... I dunno I was really drunk at the time...

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #121 on: February 12, 2012, 04:52:59 pm »
You have a lack of respect for me Rick

If anyone's showing a lack of respect Ush, it's you... towards R:

This is all from the 'I' perspective and I find that kinda egoistic.

WHAT? How do you even dare to bring up that suggestion.

Please unban them, before I do.

Hell no...

...GOD DAMN. DO NOT UNBAN HIM.

you called me an idiot and you told me to fuck off.  Also, you kicked me from the server.

Never seen you this cocky.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 07:02:31 pm by [aXs]Joeee »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2012, 05:44:47 pm »
all runty did was take my side because he thought my forum ban was unfair, it's what any friend would do. he actually went and expressed his feelings. not like he flamed or insulted anybody over it

it's just a friend thing at the end of the day. some people like to show their loyalty that's all.

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 12, 2012, 07:02:02 pm »
Exactly, that's pretty much what I'm doing here yet I'm not getting banned for it.

Offline Stacey

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 12, 2012, 07:54:16 pm »
Exactly, that's pretty much what I'm doing here yet I'm not getting banned for it.

Your use of reasoning takes the context of the situation runty was in, and to compare it to what you are doing here
and this is quite an unfair analogy...
it may be what you are doing here (showing loyalty) can be slightly comparable to runty's situation, but the context and level of aggravation the situation runty was in, is incomparable with what you are standing for here. Hence why you are not banned...

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 12, 2012, 08:05:20 pm »
you could have just said "runty's situation was slightly different because there was more aggression involved"

instead of trying to sound really smart :L

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 12, 2012, 08:06:09 pm »
Your use of reasoning takes the context of the situation runty was in, and to compare it to what you are doing here
and this is quite an unfair analogy...
it may be what you are doing here (showing loyalty) can be slightly comparable to runty's situation, but the context and level of aggravation the situation runty was in, is incomparable with what you are standing for here. Hence why you are not banned...

I know the context differs, since Tom was provoking an already-aggrivated Ush. I believe, however, that ban decisions should be made based on the actual offense, not just the context the offense was committed in. Reading through my posts in this topic, Tom said a lot less to recieve his ban. The only difference is the fact that he said it to a pissed-off Ush, rather than a debating Ush.

For example:
somebody who uses speedhacks on a TT race would deserve just as much punishment as somebody who cheats in a oneworld race. Yet the type of race that's being hacked on differs totally. Different context, same offense.

TL;DR context doesn't matter.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 08:11:08 pm by [aXs]Joeee »

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #127 on: February 12, 2012, 08:45:43 pm »

it's just a friend thing at the end of the day. some people like to show their loyalty that's all.

loyalty should always be towards the server and the rules, not a friend that seems to somehow be funny, wich is actually not fun, just a massive troll. He should never be unbanned, but you guys are so soft I would accept an unban but I would leave him banned for at least 3 more months. He blew it 5 or 6 times already, he is just having a big laugh at the admins that are doing a great job
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 12, 2012, 08:52:23 pm »
he didn't show his loyalty in a negative way though (by flaming or being abusive) he stood up for what he believed in. isn't that allowed?

Offline Stacey

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 12, 2012, 09:01:23 pm »
you could have just said "runty's situation was slightly different because there was more aggression involved"

instead of trying to sound really smart :L

I could've said "runty's situation was slightly different because there was more aggression involved"
but i guess i left you the pleasure of simplifying it for yourself, after all... if i had broken it down, i reckon you would find another issue (if so according to you) to find and complain about  :L

i understand "pissed-off Ush, rather than a debating Ush", and i understand that it is hard to hold a neutral position when banning people

Let me quote some other things said by other forum members...
because they can't handle his sometimes over the top sense of humour
Now, handling "over the top sense of humour" and handling uncalled for random insults are different. I recall when i was new on the server (still am) that Runty had said some incredibly grim things and such... like mentioning how i should go to an admin's house and fuck the admin's mother with the admin himself (not mentioning which admin for the sake of it)

Having been banned multiple times already should have gave him a clear heads up for what is coming...
he could've learnt the reasons why he was banned... or maybe he ignored them. But if he has been banned several times already for the same reasons, then he most does deserve a permanent ban despite whether it was a pissed-off ush or a debating-ush
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 09:02:54 pm by Stacey »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 12, 2012, 09:12:47 pm »
"Let me quote some other things said by other forum members..."

yet you only quote me?

votes says unban for runty, so like it or not he will have to get unbanned

my bad for some reason IE isn't showing the last two bars so i couldn't see the votes...

« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 09:39:47 pm by [MAF]Snoops »

Offline Stacey

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 12, 2012, 09:26:07 pm »
"Let me quote some other things said by other forum members..."

yet you only quote me?

votes says unban for runty, so like it or not he will have to get unbanned

i'm sorry for only quoting you, but i couldn't find any other members saying such weak reasons compared to you... i may be wrong lol  :D (i'm not bothered to browse the whole thread..)

we'll have to wait and see

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 12, 2012, 09:28:40 pm »
if you can't be bothered to check through through the whole thread then don't say i" couldn't find any other members saying such weak reasons compared to
you" you just made yourself look like a complete cockface, well done lol :D
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 09:30:46 pm by [MAF]Snoops »

Offline Stacey

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 12, 2012, 09:35:46 pm »
if you can't be bothered to check through through the whole thread then don't say i" couldn't find any other members saying such weak reasons compared to
you" you just made yourself look like a complete cockface, well done lol :D

A bit ironic through your "cockfaced" reasoning...
i was hoping by saying that, it would leave you the job to found such a "cockfaced" reason comparable to your own one  :L 

oh yeah... snoops... i also mentioned "i may be wrong", just to let you know so you don't get too happy

Offline ivanduk

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 12, 2012, 09:39:59 pm »
stop using his previous bans for flaming and spamming, he wasnt banned for that, he was banned for provocative behaviour, and if you check the log thats posted here you can clearly see that runtys ban was uncalled for. maybe a mute, but not a ban. you are judging him based on the things he did in the past. yes, he was banned in the past for spamming and flaming, but he was unbanned. now he was banned for provoking an angry admin and thats not a reason to ban someone. im not defending him because hes a funny guy, if he was banned for spamming or flaming or any kind of reason to get banned for, this wouldnt have happened. im defending him because he didnt deserve to be banned this time

i think we have waited enough, the votes say it too, unban runty

[SFX]Dr.Hulka [4]: talking about gay give it to id 17
piggernenis [17]: haha
piggernenis [17]: hulka put me on ignore because he thinks im gay
[SFX]Dr.Hulka [4]: id 17 have aids