Author Topic: KartGT, bugged race?  (Read 2281 times)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
KartGT, bugged race?
« on: January 19, 2012, 02:16:36 am »
Hi.

I was on IRC when I thought a race of me was loaded, named: KartGT. But I'm not sure if it ever was mine.. don't think so. But somehow it got mixed up with a race of me called Blood_Transfusion. The cps and highscores are from the race KartGT. The car is from my race Blood_Transfusion. Also the extra information is from my race Blood_Transfusion.
I have no idea how this happend and if this is a single case or not. Thought it would be good to report.

Screenie.

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
Re: KartGT, bugged race?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 02:22:18 am »
Also the first part of the race is from Blood_Transfusion but then the race has a style like ''find your way'' races
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 03:13:00 am by Bender »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 03:42:49 am »
yeah that is really strange. Blood_Transfusion got 1 cp (find your way style), and then.. you get another 24 cps of the other race.. lol.

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 07:57:35 am »
Seems critical, I'll take a look now.

EDIT: Hopefully it was an /EDIT, then saved when next race changed.  Other than that, I don't understand why the two races merged.

Thanks for bringing it up though, could be an early sign of a huge problem.  I've fixed KartGT.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 08:06:58 am by [MAF]Rac3r »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 12:20:08 pm »
Yeah I just hurried to the forum to report this, not sure how critical this was, but could be bad.

I think you're right it was an edit, but not sure. Maybe some level 3 admin remembers himself editing KartGT?

Thanks for looking into this.