Author Topic: [XR]knut1c0 The Story  (Read 5673 times)

Offline [MAF]MrHess

[XR]knut1c0 The Story
« on: January 16, 2012, 05:12:27 pm »
Well I think that it is about time, now that I'm totally grown up and mature, to release the epic story of my SA:MP life, which actually is a big part of me and helped me to grow up and I have made some nice friends as well, and for all of those who have always kept on my side, I am very grateful.

So in the beginning there was no time..... :D now, really
I don't really remember how I found out about SA:MP, I just remember I was missing a great game I had on PS2 and I wanted to have it again, now on PC, so I found a guy that was selling a back up of his original game (yeah sure) and well, it was actually a bargain, like $5 for it.

I found out about SA:MP and in the early days of 0.1b the only server that really caught my attention was Crazy Bobs Cops and Robbers, which you can still find. I played there for a year or more, I'm not actually sure, in those times I was doing a lot of alcohol and weed, so I don't really have a good reference of time. As an effect of those two drugs I also made a huge mistake at cnr, which was in part vengeance. A somebody, that once I called friend, got access to my computer through Logmein and deleted some pictures that were really important to me and my family. I knew he was a cheater, a very smart cheater (cnr had and still has a very effective anti-cheat system), so in order to get closer to him and be the one who caught him in the act I had to get hacking too, but the time I was recording him doing some airbreak and other things we were being spectated by an admin and we both got banned in the act with no chance of returning.

I was then forced to leave the server I loved and find a new place, so I went into DM at Novocaine, for about a year I was one of the top players and I was about to get admin level when shit happened. Server owner fishbulb got sick and went absent for a very long time, I was tested by the admin team and passed the tests, but fishbulb was the only one who could add admins. At that time I was very demotivated, and I heard some <Ob> people talking about a racing server.

So I left DM and joined <Ob> racing, and in no time I was a full member of the clan and had full access to server files and administration. At that time the server was running SK modes, but had a very few members (some of you might remember LSDan, Platano and some others) like BigRed, BigBlue, etc. The server closed but then a new guy joined with some fresh ideas and a new racing script, a guy named Rac3r. <Ob> guys were not down with the new project, but I actually thought it had some future, so I managed to get a bank account and with most of my income (family) I decided to run the server with one of R's scripts, which was a small modification of a script made by switch, Adrenaline 1.06 for sa:mp 0.2

So the new server was running very nice, and we had a lot of people comming in, I was still using the <Ob> tag and 2 new clans joined in, FSR, and a new clan, 2F2F. I helped <Ob> getting some members and I thought I could make that for myself, so I decided to leave <Ob> and make my own clan. I had a clan with a former friend at cnr called The Xtreme Rapists, and the tag XR looked really nice, so I thought I could use the same tag, but with racers instead of rapists. So [XR] (The Xtreme Racers) was born. The first racing server owned by a 100% racing clan. We were a very successful server and a very successful clan, but power and drugs combined don't work at all, power got into my head, I was short on money and in a pretty bad personal situation I started doing some VERY bad calls, people started to leave and then a new server was made with the same script I had.

I saw most of my clan members playing at the other server, but the thing that pissed me the most was that I saw my coder playing there too, the man I trusted the most turned on me, so we had a big fight and I kicked most of my clan members out. I was left with a server and an outdated script, so I found a guy that wanted to make something new, from scratch. He was the first to use SQL in a racing script and different race at the same time, but at that time SQL was too primitive in SA:MP and the registering he scripted was a bit too annoying. People just left and I had an empty server.

So at that time I just pulled the plug, killed the server and put XR in a grave. I tried to make a return to cnr and Nov, but things were not the same, I was a racer and I was really good at it, so I started coming to this server undercover, so in no time everybody knew it was me. I apologized for my actions and started playing again. At start I was just a player, all eyes were on me, but with time, I started helping the server, earning people's trust all over again, I left weed behind and I think I'm ready for a full comeback, after a few highs and lows with myself and the clan I'm ready to come back not only as a great racer but as a great member of this wonderful community.
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline AnriB

• View Profile
Re: [XR]knut1c0 The Story
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 05:32:16 pm »
wow nice :D

I always thought that racer has created AX .... hm ...  :-[

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 05:50:56 pm »

Where he stated that he created AX?

I was playing only RSD]>>NON STOP<<Racing Server and Andy`s sometimes before AdrenalineX
Came to XR for the 1st time, there was a Hydra race on and everybody was shooting and dying at start.
Did same thing and you banned me like a raging kid so i never played on that server again.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 05:55:01 pm by [AK47]M4lysz »

Offline AnriB

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 05:57:55 pm »

I was playing only RSD]>>NON STOP<<Racing Server and Andy`s sometimes before AdrenalineX
Came to XR for the 1st time, there was a Hydra race on and everybody was shooting and dying at start.
Did same thing and you banned me like a raging kid so i never played on that server again.

racer makes all scripts and stuff thats why i thought like that

Offline Mosca

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 06:58:37 pm »
I posted my sa-mp story in FSR forums a while back and now its gone -__________-
I was in the right, yes absolutely in the right. I certainly was in the right... I dunno I was really drunk at the time...

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 06:59:21 pm »
nice story, cool reading  :D
there is Rac3r story:
http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,445.msg4983.html

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 07:06:54 pm »
heh I guess nowdays most of switch's script is gone, maybe just the basics are around, maybe (just a guess) about 80% of nowdays script is on R's hands

I forgot to add 2 other nicks I used for short time: TheBigShow and Di5tuRb3D

heh unlucky, I was checking by ID and saw you doing it, I banned some other players for the same after and before you, sorry for that, maybe I should have managed things differently, but it's a bit late for that heh, anyway I was telling the most important parts of the story, if I tell everything it would take me another 3 hours and would take people to read it like 2 hours lol
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 07:12:15 pm by [XR]knut1c0 »
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 07:42:47 pm »

racer makes all scripts and stuff thats why i thought like that

That'd be because he did.

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2012, 07:58:12 pm »
Interesting story, will be great to have you back and active Knu.

For the record, I did what I did for the benefit of the game I was trying to make (AdrenalineX).

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2012, 08:41:57 pm »
I love topics like this, really cool to share your history, always interesting to read  :D

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 08:44:32 pm »
^ Cool Story mate ;)

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 09:06:15 pm »
I love topics like this, really cool to share your history, always interesting to read  :D
agree

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2012, 10:05:44 pm »
i am glad somebody posted story like this. interesting story  :L

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2012, 11:01:17 pm »
 O0

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2012, 02:12:14 am »
woa these are really nice words, makes me feel like I never left, this is my home