Author Topic: I've been muted  (Read 13096 times)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

I've been muted
« on: January 15, 2012, 06:31:34 pm »
Hello,

I've been muted by Nikki today. Should Nikki be demoted or should I cry in bathroom and cut myself.

P.S Please do whining board. I don't see any. Makes me wonder how you're alive without it.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: I've been muted
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 06:32:13 pm »
:L

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 06:33:43 pm »
Oh I was about to forgot.

Rename General Discussion to -> I was muted/kicked/banned/jailed and i want to cry on your shoulder
also GTFO with NASCAR board, who gives a damn about some crappy races when I was muted by Nikki

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 06:46:59 pm »
you seem very frustrated these days :(

can't say i blame you though

talk to dr blokey :)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 06:47:35 pm »
Yes I am i guessssss

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 06:50:04 pm »
been there done that :( only way is to quit sa-mp! or take a big break!

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 06:50:58 pm »
not like i am frustrated because of samp lol

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2012, 06:52:12 pm »
ah. sexually yo?

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2012, 06:58:51 pm »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2012, 07:00:42 pm »
cool. an inbox. good to know ;_;

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2012, 07:05:14 pm »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2012, 07:05:31 pm »

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2012, 07:10:00 pm »
I know what you are talking about Crom, i feel the same, today an admin called [aXs]Joe or something like that muted a guy for 12 (yes, twelve  >:() seconds, and guess what! Without a reason. I strongly think he should be demoted for abusing his power like that, it's unthinkable to do that.

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2012, 07:13:19 pm »
Nah don't worry. I got used to it, just wanted to make some topic so we can enjoy lol.

Offline AnriB

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2012, 07:13:30 pm »
I know what you are talking about Crom, i feel the same, today an admin called [aXs]Joe or something like that muted a guy for 12 (yes, twelve  >:() seconds, and guess what! Without a reason. I strongly think he should be demoted for abusing his power like that, it's unthinkable to do that.

That guy experienced 12 seconds full of rage

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2012, 07:17:08 pm »
it was you ^?

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2012, 07:18:37 pm »

Offline Krissi

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2012, 07:24:16 pm »
I got muted for 11 days once  :D made a whole new forum  >:D
I5 4670k @ 3,4| GA-Z87X-D3H| 8Gb DDR3 | Asus Gtx 770 |1TB HDD |64 GB Crucial M4| CM 720W| CM 690

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2012, 07:30:01 pm »
Why is Snoopy banned? He cries on my msn

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2012, 07:36:36 pm »

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2012, 07:38:35 pm »
Ush pm

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2012, 07:41:07 pm »
i got muted by some admin called [aXs]Joee too, for 655356 seconds, without any reason. that kind of person should be banned for abusing their rights

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2012, 09:58:14 pm »
okay

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2012, 10:00:57 pm »
Why is Snoopy banned? He cries on my msn

lol what. we were both laughing about it. bet you didn't think I would see that comment eh?

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2012, 02:57:08 am »
Snoopy, as Firefox said. Stop it.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2012, 03:20:16 am »
I'm replying to cromiell's post so shhh.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2012, 03:39:50 am »
shhhh? WHAT?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2012, 03:55:30 am »
I was replying to cromiell because I got banned and couldn't see his post.

I replied because he was being nice to me on msn laughing and joking with me saying "it was good to talk with you again andy", so I return and see him saying that. you don't need to be involved in this discussion.

Offline Mosca

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2012, 04:49:28 am »
I have this on my mind and I'll just let it out.

I just don't see how somebody can get annoyed on a forum.

I don't see why lock a topic if people keep posting same text over and over or ban someone for bumping old topics.

That may be spam but you can choose to not look at it or just ignore it (very easily).

Those complain-topics on the other hand are annoying tho but still I see no reason to lock/delete them or ban the autors (not that any of those had been locked/deleted or the autors have gotten banned either).
I was in the right, yes absolutely in the right. I certainly was in the right... I dunno I was really drunk at the time...

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2012, 02:39:48 pm »
That's your view.

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2012, 02:50:16 pm »
I was replying to cromiell because I got banned and couldn't see his post.

I replied because he was being nice to me on msn laughing and joking with me saying "it was good to talk with you again andy", so I return and see him saying that. you don't need to be involved in this discussion.

Yeah it's nice to talk with you and joke of course. At least one thing we get on well.
And yeah we were laughing. Didn't even know yet what were you banned for.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2012, 03:00:29 pm »
Oh Ush lol.

You're a very mature admin aren't you.

Yesterday you kicked me on the server for no reason.

Yesterday you were muting me for no reason.

Yesterday you kicked yourself.

Yesterday you kicked Rac3r with reason "fuck off" because he told you to calm down.

Yesterday you banned yourself.

Yesterday you left MAF because you hate me.

Today you make a retarded avatar of my "gimmick character"

Snoopy, as Firefox said. Stop it.

YEAH.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2012, 03:29:29 pm »
You're my best friend Snoopy!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2012, 03:34:52 pm »
Useless irrelevant spam post that adds no meaning ^^

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2012, 03:41:57 pm »
Yesterday you kicked me on the server for no reason.

Yesterday you were muting me for no reason.

^lies. There was a reason, you was provoking me.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2012, 03:50:09 pm »
O really? Considering I have had you on ignore for the past few months, I have no idea when you are online. You kicked me for talking to Rac3r about animations he was doing in my vehicle. No comment was directed at you.

And this is provoking you?

I didn't know you were also Benis_Boy.

Give it up Ush lol, you aren't doing yourself any favours lad.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 03:53:01 pm by [MAF]Snoops »

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2012, 04:00:46 pm »
looks like we have some kind of Civil War
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWaqtG9eRgA[/youtube]

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2012, 04:01:56 pm »
It's admin abuse is what it is. :L

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2012, 04:19:53 pm »
It's a fight I'm going to lose cause R is stuck in your ass.

You should respect others on the server.
And what a child you're for ignoring me on server. Who's the ignorant kid right now?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2012, 04:21:43 pm »
R is the level headed one that just tries to keep the peace. You aren't making it any better when you keep getting involved in stuff that's to do with me lmao!

Harmless joke. Been making them all my life. But Ush is perfect isn't he lol.

If using /ignore = childish then I don't know what to tell you. I guess FireFox is childish for telling us to ignore each other? cool logic bro.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 04:23:17 pm by [MAF]Snoops »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2012, 04:33:04 pm »
What is your problem to ignore me for months, I didn't know we had problems before? Or you just could've talked to me to solve it. Like I tried with you, before you started being cocky and 'ohhh I'm doing this for years, WHO ARE YOU USH TO TELL ME TO STOP??'

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2012, 04:37:52 pm »
I didn't know we had problems either so where did this come from? you are out of your damn mind :L :L :L

"You always came with shitty reasons like 'omg but I bought you a present and now you say I do shit things by banning these people OMG OMG USH SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE YOU GET ME IN TROUBLE BECAUSE YOU TALK THE TRUTH."

I had you on ignore because quite frankly whenever you entered the server, stoned, drunk, or in a bad mood, you weren't funny at all and when you randomly ban people because they use /race in your vehicle I think it's sad and pathetic. You should have taken FireFox's advice and left me alone like I left you alone. But nooo Ush couldn't help himself lol.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2012, 04:48:01 pm »
You're quite good at randomly picking out a view things to make me look bad. Could you also do that for all things I've done good? Would be quite fair.

I can't leave you alone if you keep that shitty attitude towards people. Yes I don't like you for that, and since nobody is going to do anything about it I feel like I should do that. And that is causes trouble for me, I take that for granted. I have never been trouble free just because I have an opinion about a lot of stuff. It's just the way I am. I like to sort things out to make the server a better place. And since you can't drag through the mud without getting dirty, I always get dirty. Simply as it is.
Not many people ever put you on your place, congratz to mooman for removing your admin level. But  still you act like you're the boss. You started this shit by replying on a shitty way, remember that?

i've always done it lol.

I recommend you smoke a joint and relax.

I've always done it.... pffft. And because nobody dared to say anything about it (yes people were afraid of you as admin, afraid of getting into trouble like this) you can go on with it??

Then I come with a good post.

I know it is not in the rules, but imo posting in those old topics is considered as spam. Besides that you have nothing to add usually. (NASCAR topics where you have nothing lost).

And bossy, that is true, I said that through my position as admin.

Then you had to dig up shit.. and start getting cocky.

i've been doing it for years, i'm not about to stop it now. if you want me to stop it then ban me for life. if it was such a big problem you should have told me bout it years ago... not let me keep doing it. your own fault tbh.

and before we start about my attitude, let's talk about yours and lots of things you've said and done.

BE A FUCKING MAN AND SAY YOU FAILED THIS TIME OR I WILL FUCK UP YOUR TOURNEY AND POST VIDEOS OF EACH TRY.

also deleting people's posts and admin complaint topics = censoring as you admitted to me earlier.. why censor people and their complaints?

And from on that I banned you as you requested.. and suddenly it became a problem? And adding some shit from the past to make me look bad.
Oh gosh, you're such a pathetic guy. And the attitude.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2012, 04:55:59 pm »
You could've said it in 1000 other words. But you did it the wrong way and started a fight, that is so unfair towards me. I just try to make this a better place.

It was way better to say '[Okay sorry Ush, but ]I don't agree on your opinion, this is why [explanation].' And we could have had a normal discussion.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2012, 05:07:06 pm »
"You're quite good at randomly picking out a view things to make me look bad."

Try doing the same for me instead of saying I add nothing to this community that I helped build instead of trying to erase me from it like I never existed.

"I can't leave you alone if you keep that shitty attitude towards people."

Towards who? Let's look at your shitty attitude, infact I don't need to prove my words to anybody. Everybody knows it anyway. Soon you'll be making everyone scared of you if you ban them for bumping old topics and banning them on the server for silly reasons. Oh wait what's this for an example? I can't quote stuff from locked topics.

Cysio spoke up and said bumping old topics is more funnier than your drunk posts and topics, which you know you do... Not so often but you used to do it a lot. So what was your reply? "And what did you do for this community"

So please stop being a hypocrite when you also have a bad attitude. You provoke players on the server until you find a good enough reason to mute them, I've seen it so many times so don't deny it lol.

"Yo Snoopy, it is highly annoying that you bump those old topics. Makes no sense... I recommend you to stop with it."

Things you do hardly make sense anyway. "I recommend you to stop it" That's not very polite imo, sounds more like a threat? It took you over 3 years to make that decision that you've had enough of me bumping old topics. Clearly nobody has a reason to be scared of me anymore since I wouldn't be able to do anything about it, so where was the issue in lots of people coming forward and telling me to stop? No reason to be scared so it's clearly only you and mourad that didn't like it. People are becoming scared of you if you keep this act up.

I take it you were in a bad mood that day anyway... Can't think why ::)

Not held against you :L
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 05:08:57 pm by [MAF]Snoops »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2012, 05:25:11 pm »
"You're quite good at randomly picking out a view things to make me look bad."

Try doing the same for me instead of saying I add nothing to this community that I helped build instead of trying to erase me from it like I never existed.

I just told you to stop bumping old topics and you get cocky for nothing, we could have talked this out. And maybe  'I recommend you to stop it' wasn't the best way to put it. But I wanted to let you know I was serious on this one.

"I can't leave you alone if you keep that shitty attitude towards people."

Towards who? Let's look at your shitty attitude, infact I don't need to prove my words to anybody. Everybody knows it anyway. Soon you'll be making everyone scared of you if you ban them for bumping old topics and banning them on the server for silly reasons. Oh wait what's this for an example? I can't quote stuff from locked topics.

Cysio spoke up and said bumping old topics is more funnier than your drunk posts and topics, which you know you do... Not so often but you used to do it a lot. So what was your reply? "And what did you do for this community"

So please stop being a hypocrite when you also have a bad attitude. You provoke players on the server until you find a good enough reason to mute them, I've seen it so many times so don't deny it lol.

You always act like you're better than someone else. You feel attacked by Cromiell or something? Why reply in a hostile way?
Besides that I never provoke players to do anything. I do not mute them for nothing.
If I look at your case, you even claim that people hacked and you even banned them for something you didn't have evidence for.

"Yo Snoopy, it is highly annoying that you bump those old topics. Makes no sense... I recommend you to stop with it."

Things you do hardly make sense anyway. "I recommend you to stop it" That's not very polite imo, sounds more like a threat? It took you over 3 years to make that decision that you've had enough of me bumping old topics. Clearly nobody has a reason to be scared of me anymore since I wouldn't be able to do anything about it, so where was the issue in lots of people coming forward and telling me to stop? No reason to be scared so it's clearly only you and mourad that didn't like it. People are becoming scared of you if you keep this act up.

I take it you were in a bad mood that day anyway... Can't think why ::)

Not held against you :L

"Things you do hardly make sense anyway. "
What? You totally got a lack of respect there.
And it didn't took me over 3 years. I always find it annoying but it became worse and worse the last weeks so I decided to say something about it. There are people enough who find it annoying that you kept bumping old topics. People don't have to be scared of me and I know they won't. I am always fair with people, also you Snoopy.

But... you just try to make a fight out of everything as far as I can remember. I think that is because if you can't remain your own status you just try to drag everyone else involved in the case down.
This is also happening now, just because you got 'caught' you are trying to drag my status down by making this shithole for me. You know I have to reply on everything cause else it'd make me look bad. I am honest with you, this shit works on my nerves. I don't like being in fights, I am whole days busy explaining shit you throw around at the forum by saying it's not through + having good arguments.

Man.. you really took the fun out of my game a long time ago.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2012, 05:40:12 pm »
No point in replying to all that post because you are a hypocritical liar that's trying to make himself look as innocent as possible but it's not working lol.

I will however reply to this...

You feel attacked by Cromiell or something? Why reply in a hostile way?

Nope not at all, I also found it hypocritical that he used to say to me he would never talk shit behind my back like most admins do, (you the most) then I see that message from him "saying I was crying on msn" which was not true at all.

And btw nice one for making a huge post then locking the topic so I couldn't reply, another coward move. At least you came to your senses and unlocked it like a good lad.

"Oh wait, I can just lock the topic to end the discussion. Smart of me!" Egomaniac much?

Now do what you like :) but realise one day you might end up without admin status like me if you keep your ways up.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2012, 05:49:18 pm »
Yes I know you try to drag me down into the bottomless well you are in. You have nothing to lose, you already quit SAMP and just are around to make some fights like this one with me.

Well I think people are smart enough to look through this tactic of yours. I won't end up like you, just because I'm a fair admin and I try to do right. Please stop making me look like shit by digging up all 'bad' stuff I did in the past if you don't dig up all good things I did.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2012, 05:53:02 pm »
Ok mr perfection. Keep telling yourself that. Shocking how you can't see through your own lies. Peace out.

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2012, 06:05:05 pm »
Locked, hopefully we can get on with our lives and move past this.