Author Topic: UNBAN [UNBANNED]  (Read 2607 times)

Offline siwy144

• View Profile
UNBAN [UNBANNED]
« on: December 14, 2011, 06:08:03 pm »
Hi again.

In first time u dont want unban me, reason? - cheats/god.

I wanted translated this, but u dont listening. Now i will say as there was. I play in dm in server. Normal players killing me and i do this too, but later coming cheater who have god. I shooting to him, without result. He always killing me and i do something - knifed him. In first time how i write this u dont know what is it and how i do this, now i show u how its looking.

http://youtu.be/1ysi2u6lHXM

U can watch here how pleyer looking in knifed - nothing can not make. My lucky is very suck and people knifed is... admin.
He has seen that me can not kill - banned me for reason god mode.

Mby now u will see how as it looks and give me unban.
Knifed happen only to players who have god. My english its not good, but i have hope u understanding me.

Its all from me.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 11:07:23 pm by [MAF]Ush »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: UNBAN
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 06:58:31 pm »
I don't understand it? Talk in Polish and Cromiell or Max will translate.

We do have /dm but how stupid is it to get banned there.. or to use hacks there.. lol.

*confused*

Offline siwy144

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 07:39:51 pm »
I don't understand it? Talk in Polish and Cromiell or Max will translate.

We do have /dm but how stupid is it to get banned there.. or to use hacks there.. lol.

*confused*

Any Polish admin here they are?

Its not my false that i have ban there, I just want to have peace in dm. I writing on the chat - he have cheats but u dont do anything, when I knifed him per 20 seconds i have obtained ban - I did not know that it admin...

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 06:03:24 am »
Napisz po Polsku o co Ci chodzi i przetłumaczę im, dobrze?

Offline siwy144

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 08:30:43 am »
Chodzi mi o to ze nie słusznie zbanowano mnie pod pretekstem czitowania. Jak grałem na dm-ie to z normalnymi graczami się nawzajem zabijaliśmy i jakoś nikt nie miał nic przeciwko, poza tym że ciągle wygrywałem. Kiedy pojawił się ten cziter z godem zaczął walić do mnie, wtedy ja się schowałem że nie mógł mnie trafić. W końcu przyszedł do mnie to go podciąłem nożem żeby nikogo nie zabijał a szczególnie mnie. I to był akurat admin, który jak był podcięty to na filmiku możesz sam zobaczyć jak to wygląda dla przeciwnika a gracz podcięty ma wrażenie, że gra normalnie a tak nie jest. I po chwili dostałem bana pod pretekstem czitowania i god moda. We wcześniejszym temacie chciałem im to wytłumaczyć, ale nie chcieli dać tego do świadomości bo nawet nie wiedzieli o co chodzi, dlatego specjalnie nagrałem ten filmik żeby mogli zobaczyć jak to wygląda. Jest to dla nich jakiś hack, ale to jest całkiem normalne, lecz nie każdy o tym wie. To nie jest chyba fair, że dostaje bana za coś co zrobiłem słusznie? Zawsze staram się tępić każdego czitera którego widzę, czasami bez skutku i z częstym niepoważaniem, ale z nim nie miałem najmniejszego problemu.
Napisałem jeszcze raz ten temat bo klanowi koledzy grają na tym serwerze i chcą żebym dołączył do nich, jest to klan BoH (Best Of Homies). Tak tylko skrótem powiem, że istniejemy już ponad 3 lata i jesteśmy jednym z nielicznych klanów, które grają czysto w dzisiejszym sampie, dlatego nie mogę przyjąć do wiadomości tego, że ktoś oskarża mnie o czitowanie. Gdybym wiedział, że to przsporzy mi tylu problemów to bym tego nie robił, tym bardziej gdybym wiedział że ta osoba to admin.

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 03:55:35 pm »
Chodzi mi o to ze nie słusznie zbanowano mnie pod pretekstem czitowania. Jak grałem na dm-ie to z normalnymi graczami się nawzajem zabijaliśmy i jakoś nikt nie miał nic przeciwko, poza tym że ciągle wygrywałem. Kiedy pojawił się ten cziter z godem zaczął walić do mnie, wtedy ja się schowałem że nie mógł mnie trafić. W końcu przyszedł do mnie to go podciąłem nożem żeby nikogo nie zabijał a szczególnie mnie. I to był akurat admin, który jak był podcięty to na filmiku możesz sam zobaczyć jak to wygląda dla przeciwnika a gracz podcięty ma wrażenie, że gra normalnie a tak nie jest. I po chwili dostałem bana pod pretekstem czitowania i god moda. We wcześniejszym temacie chciałem im to wytłumaczyć, ale nie chcieli dać tego do świadomości bo nawet nie wiedzieli o co chodzi, dlatego specjalnie nagrałem ten filmik żeby mogli zobaczyć jak to wygląda. Jest to dla nich jakiś hack, ale to jest całkiem normalne, lecz nie każdy o tym wie. To nie jest chyba fair, że dostaje bana za coś co zrobiłem słusznie? Zawsze staram się tępić każdego czitera którego widzę, czasami bez skutku i z częstym niepoważaniem, ale z nim nie miałem najmniejszego problemu.
Napisałem jeszcze raz ten temat bo klanowi koledzy grają na tym serwerze i chcą żebym dołączył do nich, jest to klan BoH (Best Of Homies). Tak tylko skrótem powiem, że istniejemy już ponad 3 lata i jesteśmy jednym z nielicznych klanów, które grają czysto w dzisiejszym sampie, dlatego nie mogę przyjąć do wiadomości tego, że ktoś oskarża mnie o czitowanie. Gdybym wiedział, że to przsporzy mi tylu problemów to bym tego nie robił, tym bardziej gdybym wiedział że ta osoba to admin.

Translating:

I wanted to say that they banned me incorrectly with excuse of cheating. When I've been playing with normal players and when we've been killing each other then there was nobody against, otherwise I was winning constantly. When the cheater came with the god mode and started to hit me, then I hid so he couldn't kill me. Finally, he found me and I cut him by the knife in his neck so he couldn't kill anybody else. And that was an admin, who was cut as you can see on the video how does it look like for the oponent. Player who's been cut thinks he plays normally but it's totally different. Then I was banned with the reason of cheating and using god mode.
In the last topic I wanted to explain them the truth but they didn't want to listen, they even couldn't realize what I was talking about. That's why I made the video. It's some kind of hack for them, but it's totally normal, anyway not everybody know about it. That's pretty much unfair that I got banned for something I haven't done, right? I always try to fight against cheaters, sometimes without success and failure, but I had no problem in this case.
I wrote again this thread because friends from my clan play on this server and they want me to join (BoH - Best of Homies). Just in shortness, I will say that we exist for around 3 years and we are one of these few clans that play really often in todays SA-MP. That's why I can't stand that somebody is accusing me of cheats. If I knew that it will get me in the troubles I wouldn't do this at all. All the more it was an admin.

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2011, 04:04:39 pm »
He`s saying admin in /dm who was bugged on the floor after being knifed by him banned him with reason: (god mode)

Kto ci dal bana?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 04:07:01 pm by [AK47]M4lysz »

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 05:45:25 pm »
89.229.107.172 [06/02/11 | 21:03:17] BoH_All4You - [Unreported] [aXs]Joeee banned BoH_All4You (Reason : healthhax) [Track: Caligulas_Palace] (Poland)

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 05:52:27 pm »
http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,3295.msg83774.html#msg83774

This was his previous request. It was never actually completed, but somebody changed the status to "banned" anyway... reading back through it now, it looks a lot like he just used the knife desync bug which is why I couldn't kill him with the minigun, so I'd probably say unban. I'll let you all read through it and see what you think though...

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 05:56:34 pm »
unban

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2011, 05:58:51 pm »
Oh, forgot to say. Somebody reported him for health hacks, which is why I rescued him and shot him, just to clear that part up.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2011, 11:07:09 pm »
Okay, unbanned.