Author Topic: LSD  (Read 20427 times)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: LSD
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2010, 01:32:03 am »
actually, we all did wonder and we all asked where you was... we all noticed dw ;)

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2010, 01:45:30 am »
I was 2 month in Europe Union.After new year we got chance to travel on whole Europe so i got chance to visit Slovenia,was amazing...

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
  • Elements of life: Air, Water, Oil, Fuel
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2010, 01:47:44 am »
when did i say that? lol

but that's true isn't it? why play on a race server if you don't like it...
In a late night sometime ago.I like it, i like it to be better...

Sign-A-True

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2010, 01:51:05 am »
i have a memory like a siv, i need more than that :P

Offline Peeps-101

• Admin
  • Anywhere killin' shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2010, 06:43:02 am »
I am not not his slave as other admins are.People are blind and they not see which way server going.Just cause he give them piece of power and they are fine with that.Nobody want start some real conversation with him cause they are scary for their position and probably loosing admins level or permanent ban who knows.As you see i have tried and i said what was on my mind.Aftermath admin level 0 and banned on forum after 2 years"

What the f---? I am not afraid of the leaders either, I can talk about anything if I want to, but I have a huge respect for them, just like they respect me. Even when the leaders take away my admin rights I would still be part of the community and help other admins I had to point this out because I am concerned with this one. At least tell me who are the admins that are "slaves" or the afraid chickens and what is going on that other admins should know about?
SA-MP is the only game that I play and it is not my priority. I got so many stuff to deal with and as you know there is only a few players online when i join the server, so I can't get involved in it as much as I'd like to but I have big love for this community. Period.

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2010, 07:11:34 am »
Jalicno, do you seriously think we're "scared" of Snoopy and that the community is gettin' destroyed because of his "tyranny"? lol

First of all, don't be narrow-minded and self-centered. Just because we don't act upon you're suggestions doesn't mean we don't listen to them. C'mon you know better than that, there's a whole load of players here. There's a lot of mouths willing to speak suggestions to make this server better, we listen to them all, even if some contradict others. Don't go all upset on us just because we got rid of your ideas, because if we do, we have a good reason for it. Maybe because what's on at the moment is better, or someone suggested something else better.

Second, people don't get a "piece of power" to gain the leader's respect. It's because the leader respects the person enough to give him a "piece of power." Sure, the leaders threaten to remove your "piece of power" if you don't abide by admin rules/guidelines and proper server conduct but you did exactly just that. More so is you did way more than that, going all lunatic and rebellious on Snoopy, when all he did was remove your "piece of power." If you had just accepted that you're not an admin anymore, you could have still gotten along with us. You don't need to be an admin to help the server. You can still help through server suggestions, bug reporting, reporting cheaters, helping admins decide on whether to accept a race, making maps/races, etc. Again, you don't need a "piece of power" to help the server. Just because you've lost your "piece of power" doesn't mean you aren't useful anymore. You still are. All the players are.

Third, I left the clan because of your baby-ish behavior ^
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 07:53:48 am by falky »

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2010, 07:51:11 am »
From what I understand, this all happened because andy posted a screenshot of his CPU or something? I got this from Jal's post history. Seriously, it happened because of that?

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2010, 07:53:18 am »
Some posts got deleted, so I'm pretty sure it's more than that. lol.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2010, 12:08:05 pm »
From what I understand, this all happened because andy posted a screenshot of his CPU or something? I got this from Jal's post history. Seriously, it happened because of that?

yep, he said i broke my old graphics card because apparently i told him it was because i overclocked too much, but i never did that. it was just overheating due to it being a single slot card. so he went off on one and had a go at me.

then he said some things that weren't relevant and totally out of order, so i had to remove his posts. i think you can guess what he brought up :-\
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 12:15:44 pm by [UK]Snoopy »

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2010, 12:20:35 pm »
I come back after a few months and the first thing i see is a fight involving Jal and Andy?

This place has such a homey feel about it  ;D

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2010, 12:21:18 pm »
then he said some things that weren't irrelevant and totally out of order, so i had to remove his posts. i think you can guess what he brought up :-\
It was clearly truth everything what i said there.And look what you did to protect your ass,people believe that i am some kind of idiot egocentric.That is more sadness than anything. :'(
Wish you luck guys and see you somewhere. :-*

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2010, 12:28:02 pm »
yeah what happened in the past is the truth, but things change, people change, all you tried to do was try and turn people against me again, you need to learn when to let go and move forward, not hang around and continue to bring up things that are dead and buried.

it's 2010 jalicno, not 2008 please move on.

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2010, 12:38:32 pm »
Finally some good word from you,i see things are changed now people are against me.
If you noticed i am already changed my mind i had long vacation and want sort problems with you guys.But looks like some people not want so i step back :-\

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2010, 12:43:44 pm »
nobody is against you though, and nobody told/asked you to leave, you did that on your own accord.

and if nobody wanted to sort problems with you, then nobody would be posting to your replies.

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2010, 01:00:24 pm »
Jalicno, do you seriously think we're "scared" of Snoopy and that the community is gettin' destroyed because of his "tyranny"? lol

First of all, don't be narrow-minded and self-centered. Just because we don't act upon you're suggestions doesn't mean we don't listen to them. C'mon you know better than that, there's a whole load of players here. There's a lot of mouths willing to speak suggestions to make this server better, we listen to them all, even if some contradict others. Don't go all upset on us just because we got rid of your ideas, because if we do, we have a good reason for it. Maybe because what's on at the moment is better, or someone suggested something else better.

Second, people don't get a "piece of power" to gain the leader's respect. It's because the leader respects the person enough to give him a "piece of power." Sure, the leaders threaten to remove your "piece of power" if you don't abide by admin rules/guidelines and proper server conduct but you did exactly just that. More so is you did way more than that, going all lunatic and rebellious on Snoopy, when all he did was remove your "piece of power." If you had just accepted that you're not an admin anymore, you could have still gotten along with us. You don't need to be an admin to help the server. You can still help through server suggestions, bug reporting, reporting cheaters, helping admins decide on whether to accept a race, making maps/races, etc. Again, you don't need a "piece of power" to help the server. Just because you've lost your "piece of power" doesn't mean you aren't useful anymore. You still are. All the players are.

Third, I left the clan because of your baby-ish behavior ^

^ Did anyone ever read my epic post?