Re: LSD
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2010, 11:05:25 am »
Does a clan need members?

Offline [MAF]Sighmoan

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2010, 11:27:04 am »
Why do you respond to all my posts with stupid, inane posts?

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2010, 11:40:42 am »

*insane

:L

Oke just kidding. Dunno, I never saw it were your posts... :L

I'm just conquering my hangover :L

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2010, 11:53:22 am »
Agreed with boots.

At the risk of sounding naive, does a clan actually need a leader? What's wrong with all clan members making collective decisions?

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2010, 03:47:49 pm »

*insane

:L

Oke just kidding. Dunno, I never saw it were your posts... :L

I'm just conquering my hangover :L

Actually, inane is correct :p

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2010, 06:37:47 pm »
what does it mean then... ridiculous English spelling

pfft, already googled it. Stupid english, 1 letter change and you got a new word, new meaning.. ehh alright, idiotic.

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
  • Elements of life: Air, Water, Oil, Fuel
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2010, 12:18:09 am »
Thats a good thing Simon, if you are like 3 people or so.You can manage it out yourself, not much headache.But if there are 10 people to get words from then it goes a bit hard.Selections will need to be polled.So leaders adjust and manage the stuff in there.IMO... A council without leader? :L Leader does nothing but keep it under control.
Sign-A-True

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2010, 12:40:58 am »
Alright, with the little discussion in *the place you shud not know* and here times ago...

I managed to talk with Jalicno through youtube.Heres what he says about his disappearance... I post here to let everyone to be noticed and not only admins.

"Nice to see somebody is wonder where i am in last 2 month.
Well i am fine just bit disappointed in whole AX community so i stop playing SA:MP.Simple after Snoopy banned me on forum cause i spoke clearly truth,degrade my admin level to 0 and Falky decide to leave clan without any proper reason so i lost interest to playing my favorite game...
 Snoopy started treating me like idiot just cause he own server.I understand that he pay and can do what he want but not on way as he doing.I had discuss many times with him and mooman which way server should going,my ideas and word had some ton in whole community but he become rid of me or something.I am not not his slave as other admins are.People are blind and they not see which way server going.Just cause he give them piece of power and they are fine with that.Nobody want start some real conversation with him cause they are scary for their position and probably loosing admins level or permanent ban who knows.As you see i have tried and i said what was on my mind.Aftermath admin level 0 and banned on forum after 2 years"

So youve seen him as a trash to take out from the road... And cleaned it. :/
Sign-A-True

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2010, 01:05:33 am »
Simple after Snoopy banned me on forum cause i spoke clearly truth,degrade my admin level to 0 and Falky decide to leave clan without any proper reason so i lost interest to playing my favorite game...
Snoopy started treating me like idiot just cause he own server.I understand that he pay and can do what he want but not on way as he doing.

jalicno was stirring shit up on here, bringing up my past... telling people things that they didn't need to know.

and jalicno has ego problems, he thinks he is bigger than everybody else because he is older, i told him before he isn't the father of everybody on here

if anybody wants to bring up the past then fine, but i won't sit around and let you get away with it.

he brought it on himself tbh, you should get both sides of the story before you say stuff like that...

and he always says that the server is going in a bad direction, other people have said it too... but? how? it's stronger than ever, it gets stronger every day ???

i really don't understand why he does it, it all happened over 2 years ago.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2010, 01:08:37 am »
I am not not his slave as other admins are.People are blind and they not see which way server going.Just cause he give them piece of power and they are fine with that.Nobody want start some real conversation with him cause they are scary for their position and probably loosing admins level or permanent ban who knows.As you see i have tried and i said what was on my mind.Aftermath admin level 0 and banned on forum after 2 years"

Im not his slave either and Im not scared of him, why would somebody be? I mean, he is not pointing a gun at anybody or forcing anybody to be an admin, he knows, I know and everybody who has been on the server side knows where snoopy mooman and R are going with this. I respect snoopy a lot, but dont mistake respect with fear.

The server is stronger than ever, and sometimes trash needs to be taken out to be better, server doesnt need a cocky admin that thinks we should do everything he says just because he is 60 year old. Love, get ur facts straight before you end up with you foot stuck in your mouth
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2010, 01:09:47 am »
Jalicno knows why I left, he should stop making stuff up lol

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2010, 01:15:01 am »
heh i like honesty, i like it when people tell me what they think, mooman and rac3r know that all too well. and nobody is my slave lol i just do what's best for the server, like the admin guidelines and stuff, jalicno is talking out of his arse as per usual.  :-*

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2010, 01:22:06 am »
So what about it when you said "go play on somewhere else if you dont like this server" I was trying to get your brains attention to look into races we(sometimes, try to) drive on. :(
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 01:23:59 am by Love »
Sign-A-True

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2010, 01:25:21 am »
when did i say that? lol

but that's true isn't it? why play on a race server if you don't like it...

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2010, 01:30:53 am »
Love informed me that you talking about me,well after whole 3 month out of community i see things are same.Same group of people are active,i am not going bring some fight with you cause i have passed time when i was with you guys against losers who tried destroyed this community so i know that is mission impossible.
I am here in peace,so don't be rude i need some information.
First i would like know reason why Falky-Ezra is out of clan cause he says that i already know why he is out.I know that he left server when we were in middle of some conversation on server and he never show up to finish that just i noticed few days later on Highscore list that he without his Tag,so be honest and tell me why you are out or clan.
I will talk with you guys when we sort this first.