Author Topic: wtf  (Read 2294 times)

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
wtf
« on: November 18, 2011, 07:15:29 pm »
hi

problem 1: i recently installed snow mod to see what it looks like, well it was full of mods and the textures were shit so i went to look for some uninstaller (mod was installed with .exe). i didnt find one so i went to see the readme, well in 10 mins of reading i didnt find anything about uninstalling. so i replaced my whole gta sa folder with original files, but when i went ingame the gta3.img was the same, snow, mods everything was there. so i replaced my gta3.img multiple times and it didnt work, tried reinstalling multiple times also. i had something of this kind before and i found out then that i had like 5 hidden gta's in my rockstar folder but its not the case this time.

problem 2: i have enb and i change it very often, one day i tried out vogues enb and after i kept trying to change the setting. it stayed same always, even when i changed the d3d9. im thinking these problems have to do something with other gta's which i dont know of or something.

somebody can help me with this?  :-\

Offline [MAF]Jur1z

Re: wtf
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 07:23:12 pm »
go here and delete everything from there

32-bit
Code: [Select]
C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\64-bit
Code: [Select]
C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 08:13:39 pm »
woo thanks

Offline Mosca

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 08:18:02 pm »
Does that snow mod installer asks you to locate your GTA SA folder?

If so, create a new folder anywhere (your desktop for example) then reinstall the mod and when it asks for you to locate the game folder, select this new folder you created and hopefully, it will copy all his shit in there, then you can browse to that folder and see what files it copied.

This way you can know what files were replaced the first time so try and replace all of them with the original files.
I was in the right, yes absolutely in the right. I certainly was in the right... I dunno I was really drunk at the time...

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2011, 07:01:47 am »
ah ok ill keep that it mind