Author Topic: R.I.P Riot  (Read 7399 times)

Offline Riot

• View Profile
R.I.P Riot
« on: January 16, 2009, 04:06:06 pm »
I`ll leave AdrenalineX,some admins are really anoying,watch my post and see the pictures,i cant have the fun because of these admins kicking and banning for no reason,look a picture of me discussing the problem,look they dont want me to fix the problems,really fed up,wish you are happy admins,go read the admin rules,i think you broke them all some of the admins that are doing a bad job.This problem of these bad admins should be fixed,wish you luck finding who they really are rac3r :-\

Look at these images,what a shame..you call these admins?

look at these:
http://img338.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kickdevilvz3.jpg    A joke,no biggie deal joke and got kicked

http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cyagh7.jpg      -Oh look,i was just abit anoying like steven was and got BANNED!unbelievable,no insults,a joke that made this ban come from,a no big deal joke

http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yalerr4.jpg  sorry mate,didnt mean to do this,but everyone that rams you with mistake you insult,try to fix that problem,again sorry but i should show it

Lucky devil666 and snikeris for prints not uploading,ill show them soon to rac3r

Sorry admins but you cant show who you really are,so ill show you,once or somtimes you all need to be kicked for admins,im sure of that,lame admins,go read the rules,you ruined my fun,happy?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 05:04:48 pm by Rac3r »

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
Re: R.I.P Riot
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 05:03:43 pm »
You can't just quit, you've just created a clan. Are you a quitter?

Who are these admins?
No one should be kicked/banned for no reason, if I find out it's a admin kicking you for fun, I'll remove his admin. We are trying to keep this racing community together, we don't want people abusing their admin status.

Name and shame them, I will sort them out.

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 05:09:24 pm »
It seems to be the majority of admins, it shouldn't be happening at UK AdrenalineX.

Devil, Snikeris, Steven and Yale... Please stop hating Riot... or else  :-*

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 05:27:26 pm »
you should start be normal and not join with name da1king and then keep saying that u are the king and everyone is noob....that's not a joke!  :-*
and i stopped hating u, its just sometimes annoying to see your gibberish so dont be surprise if someone kick u, mute u or say shut up  :P

You can't just quit, you've just created a clan.
and i agree with R ... :-\
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 05:35:54 pm by [FSR]Devil666 »

Offline Riot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2009, 05:41:16 pm »
Now im banned,what can i do now?stare at the pc waiting to be unbanned?that wasnt supposed to be a ban:(

Offline [2F2F]Steven8

• Admin
  • Learn to see me as a brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2009, 06:39:35 pm »
Why u blame us ? Think about your behaviour man, u wrote that u got kicked, banned but u didn't write this your "jokes". Why ?.. I know the best way for you is decry us all, that we (Dev me and Alex) are n00bs children etc etc.

you should start be normal

Totally agree.

btw for this what u did u should Burn in Hell, not Rest In Peace. dont take it serious  :-*
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 06:44:41 pm by Steven8 »

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2009, 07:47:09 pm »
Like I explained to you Riot, you have chill out on the server, don't try to be too clever. Otherwise you will have problems with the admins trying to protect the server.

Yay, resolve?

mooman, he needs an unban  ;)

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2009, 07:48:24 pm »
when did you forget how to unban? :O
ps. come on msn please ;_;
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2009, 08:37:20 am »
I don't want to get in conversation with you Riot... I realy hate ppl who always saying bullshit and annoyng everyone. Just try to be like rest of ppl and u won't have any enemies anymore...

Offline Riot

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2009, 06:32:34 pm »
i will ;)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2009, 01:48:57 pm »
He is so lucky that this is just the 1st time he got banned.. 2 or 3 weeks ago he was shitting at me the whole time...

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2009, 10:15:57 pm »
riot, don't quit lol, you started our clan, if you leave, the clan will be pretty much fucked! just like if R quit, the whole server would be pretty much fucked! :L
p.s. riot's behaviour is better than the 1st time he got banned, so i think he should be unbanned too ;)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2009, 06:40:44 pm »
just like if R quit, the whole server would be pretty much fucked!

:'(

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2009, 08:28:12 pm »
well, R, andre and andy anyway xD

Offline Riot

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2009, 11:20:08 am »
Ush just ignore me,i just thought we fixed the problem,i thought you wanted to fix the problem so i dont report you,even when i told you hi you began insulting me.You should also be normal  ::)