Author Topic: unban caze please [BANNED]  (Read 3199 times)

Offline caze

• View Profile
unban caze please [BANNED]
« on: November 12, 2011, 10:44:45 pm »
190.159.169.50 [12/11/11 | 00:26:55] caze - [[MDITB]musicloveR] [speed] [Track: airflip]

hola me banearon por usar hack de speed pero en realidad yo no lo use solo use infernus + nitro cogiendo impulso y me banearon no se si estaba lag o algo que me ban les pido por favor que mi unban yo no uso hack nunca lo hare

hello banearon me to use speed hack but actually I do not use just use infernus + nitro boost and me taking banearon not know if I was lag or something I ask please ban my unban hack I never will use

sorry for the bad english
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 05:10:43 pm by [MAF]Ush »

Offline Mosca

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: unban caze please
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 11:12:41 pm »
and bad spanish as well loool...
I was in the right, yes absolutely in the right. I certainly was in the right... I dunno I was really drunk at the time...

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 12:06:29 am »
First i saw you speedhacking on some other race but i wasnt sure, then on airflip map you went in front of me too fast (i was going full speed) and that surely wasnt lag.

Offline caze

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 12:28:07 am »
yo no use hack nunca ni lo usare yo en ese mapa llevaba bastante impulso porque yo habia retrocedido bastante para saltar mucho mas tu ivas a media carretera no llevabas la velocidad suficiente como para llegar al top speed del infernus y su usara hack speed llegaria entre mejores posiciones que mi promedio que es 5 a 10

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 12:29:17 am »
Hm, i dont know what you just said but i saw you cheating

Offline caze

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 12:38:13 am »
I never use hack or what I use on that map because I had had enough momentum to jump regressed much in the middle of your road ivas not wearing enough speed to reach the top speed of infernus and will use speed hack would come from better positions that my average is 5 to 10

Offline Mosca

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 01:44:10 am »
rofl..... google translator is the best comedian out there......

yo no use hack nunca ni lo usare yo en ese mapa llevaba bastante impulso porque yo habia retrocedido bastante para saltar mucho mas tu ivas a media carretera no llevabas la velocidad suficiente como para llegar al top speed del infernus y su usara hack speed llegaria entre mejores posiciones que mi promedio que es 5 a 10

I did not use hack and never will. Me, on that map, had great impulse because I had "backed up" enough to jump much more; you were on the middle of the road, (you) didn't have enough speed to reach the top speed of the infernus and if I were using speed hack I would end in better positions than my average which is 5 to 10.

Like I said, bad spanish as well, heh
I was in the right, yes absolutely in the right. I certainly was in the right... I dunno I was really drunk at the time...

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 07:23:13 am »
First i saw you speedhacking on some other race but i wasnt sure, then on airflip map you went in front of me too fast (i was going full speed) and that surely wasnt lag.

End of the story. Banned!

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2011, 09:37:02 am »
If he reverses, he will surely have more speed when passing players who are using normal speed.

Logic says it's possible.

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2011, 09:45:50 am »
Yeah, but he speedhacked too obviously, and it wasnt after landing jump, it was close to loop and am sure in my ban.
As i said, i sam him using hacks in 1 or 2 races before map Airflip while i was randomly specing, but i wasnt 100% sure, i wanted bigger proof, i and got it 5 minutes later!

Offline caze

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2011, 04:53:52 pm »
in those previous races I was running faster and better and noticed it because I was in a better position than before and that's because my driving improved new techniques that does not mean that using speedhacking

en esas carreras anteriores yo estaba corriendo mas rapido y mejor y lo notaron porque llegaba en mejores posiciones que anteriormente eso es porque e mejorado mi forma de conducir nuevas tecnicas eso no quiere decir que este usando speedhacking

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2011, 04:57:52 pm »
Dude, i saw you cheating...
Lock it pls