Author Topic: Reporting Admin Abuse [2F2F]Merc  (Read 15340 times)

Offline Karlip

• Admin
  • -something clever-
    • View Profile
Re: Reporting Admin Abuse [2F2F]Merc
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2011, 05:08:21 pm »
APEXi, you provoked Merc into doing this.

What goes around comes around.

Offline APEXi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2011, 05:34:19 pm »
APEXi, you provoked Merc into doing this.

What goes around comes around.

Then everybody should ban eachother saying... "Uhm.. he provoked me.."

Does this look right to you?

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2011, 06:11:02 pm »
Can someone just say in plain english why he is banned.

All I can see now is that apexi offended  merc and merc banned him.

I've been through all this 'somebody will something' with all the Jalicno stuff so just don't say anything provocative and you won't get banned.
At least in time when i banned pricks who caused problems,people show some respect to admins,less trolls was around,and was way easy to control them.
Now every troll is able to provoke admins and when admin dare to ban same that prick goes on forum and cry like little child cause he is temp banned for showing disrespect to admin and whole AX team.What is worse group of trolls rising every single day.

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2011, 06:16:18 pm »
agree. as soon as he got unbanned he tried to start problems with merc

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2011, 08:07:13 pm »
From what Ush posted I guess we again have translating problems... That became annoying.

Anyway APEXI you provoked Merc to do such a thing. If I was Merc I wouldn't ban you immediatly (if so... i dunno how long it took). Anyway that doesn't change the point that attitude like yours will lead you nowhere but to ban. That's it. I already finished a few regulars this way trolling around.

Offline Vl4dut

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2011, 09:17:30 pm »
i don't understand why merc had to ban apexi.. making fun of people is not a bannable offense, so if merc got "offended" why didn't he just started "annoying" apexi back?

i bet if apexi was an admin, he would of enjoyed arguing with merc then banning him

i think merc banned him because he knows he can't win an argument with apexi :D
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 09:19:23 pm by Vl4dut »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2011, 09:19:54 pm »
:D

Offline APEXi

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2011, 09:34:12 pm »
i think you don't really understand what happend... for those who don't I WASNT EVEN TALKING TO MERC

i was explaining nikki why I CAN'T SAY SOME WORDS because some people will go rage over it

and after that, YES, people got RAGE on it... and it's not fair.. and it's very sad that speaking the truth got me banned  O0

Oh and Merc, answer me this question. If a player will name/rename his nick to "traitor" you will ban him too? Just cause you don't like the word? ( No offense )

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2011, 09:47:24 pm »
you most likely triggered merc in a way you knew he would react on

Offline slowdoh

• Admin
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME!
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2011, 10:59:36 pm »
i don't understand why merc had to ban apexi.. making fun of people is not a bannable offense, so if merc got "offended" why didn't he just started "annoying" apexi back?

i bet if apexi was an admin, he would of enjoyed arguing with merc then banning him

Where's the logic??

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2011, 04:47:03 am »
i think you don't really understand what happend... for those who don't I WASNT EVEN TALKING TO MERC

i was explaining nikki why I CAN'T SAY SOME WORDS because some people will go rage over it

and after that, YES, people got RAGE on it... and it's not fair.. and it's very sad that speaking the truth got me banned  O0

Oh and Merc, answer me this question. If a player will name/rename his nick to "traitor" you will ban him too? Just cause you don't like the word? ( No offense )

You weren't talking to merc, but you hoped he would see it and that you woul get a reaction from him. His reaction was banning you, unfortunately not the reaction you wanted :(

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2011, 10:20:46 am »

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2011, 10:41:19 am »

Offline APEXi

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2011, 01:28:11 pm »

You weren't talking to merc, but you hoped he would see it and that you woul get a reaction from him. His reaction was banning you, unfortunately not the reaction you wanted :(

i don't care that he banned me, i care about him abusing his powers for his own good.

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2011, 02:36:58 pm »

Yeah, let's insult and joke from everybody who hates other player. You dude are sick indeed...

If somebody is throwing bad words at you here at least show that you are more intelligent and don't kick it back.