Author Topic: Reporting Admin Abuse [2F2F]Merc  (Read 15822 times)

Offline APEXi

• View Profile
Reporting Admin Abuse [2F2F]Merc
« on: November 07, 2011, 03:08:20 pm »
Again, this "fresh" admin [2F2F]Merc doesn't know what's the difference betwen being a protector of the server rules, and using the admin level just for his own "protection".
Again, I didn't insult nobody, I didn't break no rules, and mister Merc here banned me for 192 hour just because he doesn't like me.

I talked to him nicely (like you will see in the screenshot) to stop abusing his powers to kick me, just because he doesn't like me.

It's not fair what Merc is doing, just because he has the admin level, doesn't mean he can ban kick or mute someone who he doesn't like.
I want his admin removed
(at least just temporary so he can learn those differences)

** I don't have the screenshot of him banning me, but I'm sure you can see the reason **

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

Re: Reporting Admin Abuse [2F2F]Merc
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 03:16:37 pm »
I want full logs of what were you talking about to be posted here. I guess Phobos can do it from IRC if any of you can't be arsed.

Offline APEXi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 03:23:44 pm »
i was talking about nikki about a new clan, WHT
nikki asked me what that means... and i said.. i can't tell because someone will abuse his power and ban me again
then merc mutted me - for no reason again
then nikki unmuted me and I said what you see in the screenshot

after that... BOOOOM. Merc couldnt control himself and banned me, for no reason AGAIN

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 03:33:39 pm »
once again you know what you were tempbanned for, and once again you come to the forums acting the good guy. i really doubt somebody is in the mood for your shitty attitude anyway

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 03:38:51 pm »
That's why I want to see logs. But basically that's not reason for banning him. I would more likely try to talk with him.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 03:40:35 pm »
I can't find what happend before this.. maybe it was in /me command that can't be seen through IRC.

[15:49:39] <AdrenalineX> 12APEXi [43]: can't say the translation cause someone will feel guilty and then will abuse his admin power and ban me for 4 hours
[15:49:49] <AdrenalineX> 12*** [2F2F]Merc has muted APEXi (43)
[15:49:51] <AdrenalineX> 12[2F2F]Merc [59]: god not again
[15:50:08] <AdrenalineX> 12[2F2F]Merc [59]: why are you always looking for trouble?

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 03:56:23 pm »
[15:49:39] <AdrenalineX> 12APEXi [43]: can't say the translation cause someone will feel guilty and then will abuse his admin power and ban me for 4 hours
[15:49:49] <AdrenalineX> 12*** [2F2F]Merc has muted APEXi (43)
[15:49:51] <AdrenalineX> 12[2F2F]Merc [59]: god not again
[15:50:08] <AdrenalineX> 12[2F2F]Merc [59]: why are you always looking for trouble?
there was no reason to respond like that apexi, just say i don't know.. you asked for the mute imo.

Offline APEXi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 03:57:39 pm »
Why don't YOU tell why I'm banned... YOU ARE THE ADMIN MERC, you should say why I'm banned.. so say it.. if you have a good argument..

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 03:59:03 pm »
you know what youre banned for, not planning to write a 600 word speech on how much of an ass you are

Offline APEXi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 04:01:00 pm »
well being an admin that made a suspicious ban, you have to explain why did you ban me... so go ahead!

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2011, 04:06:29 pm »
Can someone just say in plain english why he is banned.

All I can see now is that apexi offended  merc and merc banned him.

I've been through all this 'somebody will something' with all the Jalicno stuff so just don't say anything provocative and you won't get banned.

Offline APEXi

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2011, 04:33:19 pm »
Offended? What offense is saying something that is TRUE? is truth offensive?

why should I get banned when I say something I feel and something that is true?

Offline [2F2F]DodgeR

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2011, 04:36:18 pm »
you most likely triggered merc in a way you knew he would react on, sit your hours and do what vertigo said

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2011, 04:37:20 pm »
ha? me being a traitor is truth? cmon just admit it that youre mad that i left the clan I MYSELF created which was supposed to be a JOKE like the name very obviously tells (my driving isnt that bad)
i dont get why you have to provoke me each time you see me, i tempbanned for you to think about it and stop with provoking but you were smart enough to continue, own fault
going around and labeling your car with "ALERT TRAITOR" and driving after me with it wasnt helping much either

Offline APEXi

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2011, 04:48:55 pm »
There is no rule back up what ever you say ... being an admin doesn't mean you can ban who ever you want... and if you do you should be punished.

I spoke very nice with Merc but he's rage made him put the command first then think. Well, I can do the hours, ain't no thing, BUT mooman or who ever is in charge with selecting admins should look a lot more carefully when they are about to pick up those persons that put their rage first and their thinking second.