Author Topic: cool fps abusing bro  (Read 17679 times)

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
Re: cool fps abusing bro
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2011, 09:31:46 pm »
It has to do with how drinklevel is synced and decremented, drunk level decrements FPS amout each second, which is synced in that interval.
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=172085

Well that's how the server checks the FPS, it's possible if the server is under heavy load, the FPS counter is inaccurate. The more stress the server is undergoing, the higher chance that the FPS count will be inaccurate. It's possible that the server was constantly lagging due to whatever map was on, number of players, etc, which could increment the FPS counter by a certain amount over the course of the lag spike. Gonna test this next time there's lots of players on. We know that the server was under stress at the time those screenshots were taken and we all know that when a lag spike happens, it always takes like a second or 2 for our messages or even checkpoints to register. This could be the same thing, basically if it takes longer for the server to compute something, longer than a second, the drunkness level would be incremented more, meaning more FPS. I think this might explain it. Not 100% sure.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 09:41:15 pm by [MAF]FireFox »

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2011, 02:09:51 am »
i just had similar experience with my new pc.

usually i have around 90 100 fps bur some rare time it can be lower 65 or higher120. (if i turn limiter on i have 60 max and its laggy)

and server had some few lagz and i have fps pikes ( 239  max ) during few seconds ; it happened 5 6 times in 5 minutes then didnt happened again.

i just installed game yesterday , samp , and put my samp file custom.img with pjs so there is no mod at all

« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 02:11:37 am by [LSR]Bootsyou »

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2011, 06:15:00 am »
/getfps is really not accurate. I don't know if it's the reason posted by FireFox. Anyway many times I saw FPS jumping from 60 to around 200 and back to 60 when I thought somebody had FPS mods. It was pretty rare however could happen. And yes, it was mostly caused by many players online. So that theory is realistic.

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2011, 11:59:31 am »
i race with fps limit off and i get from 70 (one world) up to 130 fps

Offline [2F2F]DodgeR

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2011, 03:59:18 pm »
ok well im innocent, i dont even own a single drag record as its impossible with 120-30 fps with 80-100 ping

thanks for showing the type you are knutico. you might have the reward for the most unnecessary and asshole post of all time, may you post the ones who are in "doubt of me"? and "with all shit surrounding him" please be so kind and tell us what is "all shit surrounding me" i dont see very much tbh

i got nothing to hide so do getfps on me i dont care, may result in 500 or 110, make sure you post the right ones

also, i am free to put my limiter on for 60 fps, aint no rules against it so it was kinda useless to try get me in trouble for doing so, you might aswell accuse half of the other regulars too then

ps not your bro snoopy  :-*

« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 06:06:07 pm by [2F2F]DodgeR »

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2011, 09:57:15 pm »
first of all I never flamed you, so don't you start flaming at me.
Second I have always shown my true colors, I don't need to hide behind anybody or anything and in my eyes you should have never been admin, but that's what I think and I'm not changing my mind because some people think everybody is innocent until they have a knife stuck in the back. I have been an administrator for long enough to know what I'm looking at and rest assured I will always have an eye on you.
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [2F2F]DodgeR

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2011, 10:06:37 pm »
totally fine by me, tho i doubt your a cyclop, use both your eyes and see clear that im a fair player

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2011, 03:19:45 am »
This crap is so unprofessional... we should NOT have to worry about accusing eachother of ridiculous crap within the admin team, at least get proof, then we can get somewhere, this doesn't help at all. You are just spreading useless information, no credibility, and tarnishing his name in the process.  If you have concerns, then these would be much better off discussed internally. Locking this topic soon.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 03:24:15 am by [MAF]FireFox »

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2011, 02:32:58 pm »
How nice for players to see the admins fighting... Shit happens again.