Author Topic: What are you studying/Going to study/Profession  (Read 19799 times)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: What are you studying/Going to study/Profession
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2012, 03:30:36 pm »
2002 - dislocated knee during a fight (hurt the most because of first time, and the only time I needed to go to hospital because of passing out from the pain)

2004 - dislocated knee playing football (painful)

2007 - dislocated knee walking down some steps (not too bad)

2011 - dislocated knee standing still at work, but I was like fuck it and carried on working after putting my knee back inside the socket by myself lol (painless, almost)

and some usual knee twists over the years as well but that's nothing compared to dislocations
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 03:34:30 pm by 123 »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2012, 04:48:44 pm »
poor knee

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2012, 05:14:18 pm »
i want to see this :
2012 - finally had the operation to fix it

will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2012, 05:20:10 pm »
2022 :D

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2012, 07:15:46 pm »
I study life on the edge!  :L

Offline [FSR]adan

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2012, 10:06:50 pm »
2002 - dislocated knee during a fight (hurt the most because of first time, and the only time I needed to go to hospital because of passing out from the pain)

2011 - dislocated knee standing still at work, but I was like fuck it and carried on working after putting my knee back inside the socket by myself lol (painless, almost)

and some usual knee twists over the years as well but that's nothing compared to dislocations

wtf?

ive never had serious injuries in my life. though my childhood was pretty active
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2012, 10:15:47 pm »
Just a weak muscle above my knee cap. My legs are a weird shape, not totally straight. I think they're called knock-knees

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2012, 11:08:55 am »

wtf?

ive never had serious injuries in my life. though my childhood was pretty active
its just bit other shape of knee, it is moved towards middle a cm or two, very common.
you don't have to do extreme sports while it happened, just turned badly, and once it happened it will happen again most likely, cuz its then stretched, most likely surgery is needed.
that is just bad luck, i cant call my childhood very active, but ive had a broken + dislocated ankle in 2 places, and this.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2012, 02:03:21 am »
ugh so I got kicked from university... failed 2 subjects for the third time...bastards give some people a last chance but they didn't give it to me, I could sue the assholes, but even if I win they would find a way to kick me out just because I sued them. Anyway another university will open veterinary career next year, so I will just wait and start there (with subjects I already approved in the shit hole)
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2012, 12:54:16 pm »
ugh, that really sucks :(

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2013, 03:31:12 am »
UPDATE well the university that is going to have veterinary medicine is taking things really slow, so I made my mind. Im trying something else, and this something else is something I like doing. Tomorrow (its still sunday here) I'starting a gastronomy career. This is the only university in the country that has this as a career. When I finally get my title (hopefully) I will get a local title and a title from Glion with Le Cordon Bleu approvals. So I could work almost anywhere I want and make good money for something that I like doing :D
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Jur1z

« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2013, 10:27:45 am »

wtf?

my right arm got broken when i was about 10 years old

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2013, 11:50:36 am »
that's cool about your new career knu, good luck.

i've said it before and i'll say it again: andy, fix your leg already.

about me: starting from september (after a few years of delay because i didn't take work seriously or know what to do) i'll be doing physics at university. i already have a place, just having a gap year at the moment cos i didn't sort my paperwork out for funding in time for this year  :blank:
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2013, 12:01:55 pm »
i'll be doing physics at university.

O0

@Snoopy: Fix your knee. It's not your fault it's broken, but if you fix it ASAP you will only benefit.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2013, 12:18:58 pm »
I don't like it when my doctor starts touching my knee cap and moving it around :(

Might as well be Jimmy Savile touching my penis :/

i'll be doing physics at university.

O0