Author Topic: News topic  (Read 85052 times)

Offline [LSR]Cassidy

Re: News topic
« Reply #330 on: October 18, 2016, 09:06:00 pm »
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Can't wait!

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #331 on: October 18, 2016, 10:45:16 pm »
A most likely console exclusive game.

Meanwhile:

I should fucking brace myself over this. In a few hours this will hit the town I'm currently in.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #332 on: October 18, 2016, 10:51:59 pm »
Dig a hole and hide in it while it's over your city.

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #333 on: January 31, 2017, 07:41:03 pm »
Saladin announces that he is a vegan

Saladin, the first sultan of Egypt and Syria and the founder of the Ayyubid dynasty, called a press conference earlier today to inform the world that he is coming out as a vegan. The Muslim conqueror said he recently became a vegan after dating a vegan woman who opened his eyes and helped him gain enlightenment.

Saladin has sworn to promote a vegan lifestyle across Egypt, Syria, Upper Mesopotamia, the Hejaz, Yemen and other parts of North Africa which he controls. Starting from next month, all corporations operating in areas that Saladin rules over will be subject to paying a 10% vegan tax.

In addition, the Sultan will also require all citizens of his empire to take a mandatory annual “foliage test”. The foliage test seeks to ascertain if the subject has eaten enough leaves and vegetables in the past year. Test subjects who are determined to have low concentrations of leaves in their bloodstream will be subject to public flogging.

The Sultan has also, by executive order, fired all members of his administration and replaced them with Peta activists. One Peta personnel, James McDicking, who is infamous for rescuing 30,000 fishes from the sea and bringing them to land (where they died from dehydration), will be the Sultan’s new chief of staff.

In response to critics who accused Saladin of “growing weak”, the Sultan fired back, stating that real men are vegans:

“The stereotype of male vegans being weak needs to be dealt with and put to an end. Real men love animals. Whats the point of conquering new kingdoms if you don’t treat their animals right? As for those who claim that I have been “pussyfied” by my new wife, I just don’t know what to tell you. I am the most alpha male on the planet right now, Just check Forbes’s list of “Most Alpha conquerors on the planet” I have never done anything that has ever put my manliness in doubt”.

“You have been caught on camera sticking a dildo in your anal regions” one of our reporters retorted nervously.

The Sultan took a moment to respond.

“Uh.. well…. um.. yeaa… um.. yea whats important to note is that what happens in a man’s bedroom is between him and his God. I don’t think my love for dildos, regardless of which part of my body I place them, is a valid receive to question my manliness. This press conference has come to an end. CUT!!! CUT!!!”.

On a completely unrelated note, our journalist responsible for asking the dildo question has been missing all day and his family members fear he may have been assassinated.

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 31, 2017, 07:42:24 pm »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtjMLBACC3I[/youtube]

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #335 on: January 31, 2017, 07:54:45 pm »
Burek is only with meat!

Offline G[M]X

• View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 25, 2017, 03:08:32 pm »
http://zipbr.com/mulher-e-duas-travestis-sao-presas-por-golpes-que-chegavam-r-200-mil-mes-mas-internautas-polemizaram-foto-qual-delas-e-mulher/

Woman and two shemales arrested for defrauding R$200k per month.
But netizens questions who's the girl.

Offline Żurrieq

• Admin
  • The traveller.
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 25, 2017, 04:28:18 pm »
The girl is the right one...(I may be wrong  :blank:) but based on the look of their faces.

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #338 on: February 25, 2017, 06:08:28 pm »
They are all girls, just two of them have dicks.

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #339 on: February 26, 2017, 04:54:53 pm »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 26, 2017, 07:03:31 pm »
<3

Offline Ivan.

« Reply #341 on: February 26, 2017, 10:34:07 pm »
Gonna be sold among old people mostly, cant see any reason whyd you get one these days tbh, not bad anyhow

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 27, 2017, 12:42:33 am »
Some people still need phone to answer and call contacts and send sms if is needed. Also this phone will be more useful than old android without of memory  where you are unable to even answer on call. What to say about battery life, its funny when you see kids with extra large phones when start panic cause phone will shutdown any moment cause battery leak :L
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 12:50:50 am by [LSR]Jalicno »

Offline Ivan.

« Reply #343 on: February 27, 2017, 10:18:43 am »
Keep in mind 'kids' are using their smartphones constantly, cant really do much with this 3310 can you, so yeah battery will be a beast on it

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #344 on: February 27, 2017, 11:25:26 am »
You know tbh I wanted one of that because my phone have touch disease :|
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis