Author Topic: A little complaint  (Read 16472 times)

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: A little complaint
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2011, 02:46:11 pm »
2 or 3 days are way too long period,even 5 minutes is enough time to remove whole crap from PC to make game clean.

About missed tracks i am sure you had chance to finish them,but you got better things to do like turn car on ramp instead of holding W button 14 sec same was in other 2 tracks when you start after 15 or 20 sec and then on half you slow down and start sending messages on chatbox.Dude i have spectated you more than 40 minutes i have saw everything.Also another guy did same and can prove my words if is necessary.

And last question what you made.I can understand somebody playing with fake account if is bored of other turkish players when there is like 50 active players,but if on server is just 10 players where you and your friend are only who coming from turkey your reason to wear fake name fail.
Also you have nothing to loose now cause you have lost everything and why not blaming somebody else instead of being quiet take.

About justice what you want for other turkish players i have already 2 of them in my team and for sure they know am doing best to prove that 50 or 500 or 50000 turkish players aren't cheater at all.Wearing fake name and playing with mods person who was probably best racer in whole Turkey 2007 or later not doing good job for all that kids who visit your site,you teaching them wrong and i can imagine what they are capable to do if their idol is you.
You doesn't help them you making total opposite....
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 02:52:18 pm by [LSR]Jalicno »

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2011, 02:55:45 pm »
I thought you were allowed to keep your fps at 100 or less?

For sure person is allowed to keep FPS at 100 or less but he didn't dare to show he have only that setup on drag tracks what is worst he said i lied about that.But i have caught him later he cheated.

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2011, 03:04:44 pm »
I don't like these kind of things, Fake accounts etc.
I know from the most persons who them are with fake accounts like andy or m4 does sometimes, then its ok for admins and they  know they don't need to spend time to spec them if they have some kind of hacks or not.
I really didn't know u was abdul, i'd specced u much times cuz i tought u were some hacker,
And when some admin bans someone imo they would be 100 precent sure tough i wasn't in past. :blank:

How more fake accounts how more cheaters don't get caught cuz u spent time on something that doesn't hax.

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2011, 04:05:04 pm »
About justice what you want for other turkish players i have already 2 of them in my team

ehm ... 3*

;)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2011, 04:06:41 pm »
My friend Aiegeas is banned for the same reason

but in the other post you said it was you?

Offline Aigeas

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2011, 04:45:37 pm »
My friend Aiegeas is banned for the same reason

but in the other post you said it was you?

Aigeas is me he never said that he is aigeas. I'm his friend.

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2011, 07:30:11 pm »
Can somebody check the IP of that guy? ^

* [aXs]Joeee has a feeling it's Catastroph with another account.

Offline Aigeas

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2011, 12:24:02 am »
you can check the ip, i'm in a different city, catastroph's city is far away from my city (about 4 hours by bus)

Offline Aigeas

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2011, 12:25:02 am »
Can somebody check the IP of that guy? ^

* [aXs]Joeee has a feeling it's Catastroph with another account.
And also we play together with catastroph at the same time.  I don't think that catastroph is that talented to finish 1st in a race and also play with another account.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2011, 06:04:41 am »
I've had problems with this catastroph guy in the past, but I was pushed to believe he was clean and to unban him, maybe his defenders (I know you are watching) now have another point of view. I was not there to see it, but I'm almost sure it's the same I used to see
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2011, 08:42:22 am »
So is Catastroph baned or not? Because i see him on server everyday.

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2011, 06:50:30 pm »
Jalicno, do you really think he cheated? There is not enough proof except first hand experience from watching him. I don't think it's wise to ban someone permanently if you aren't 100% sure he cheated. And this seems to be the case.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 06:52:49 pm by [MAF]FireFox »

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2011, 11:08:42 pm »
Like always there is 'some' lack of evidence which cause situation like this.
Sorry but i have no video to give you proof where he cheated,or if i had any somebody would say there is nothing suspicious and my proof fail.
Also i have no 1TB hard drive to record like 1 hour material and cut just 5 sec where he cheated to give you enough proof.
Its not first time people trick us,but well our community wont fail if we let him play again.He is not first who avoid perm ban...
There will be another chance to catch him if he dare to cheat again.
Also little appeal he was suspicious 2 times so print that somewhere if he comes 3rd time here to say we banned him wrongfully that would be really ridiculous.
Also i have checked he played last 2 or 3 days at time where i didn't was able to play and other admins didn't give damn about ban.
Lack of evidence or lack of communication between admins caused he avoid whole system and crap like total clean and of course not guilty

Nothing left to say,unban him this time

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2011, 11:41:52 pm »
Done.

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile