Author Topic: A little complaint  (Read 16250 times)

Offline Catastroph

• View Profile
    • GTATurk
A little complaint
« on: September 08, 2011, 08:10:12 am »
When will these servers' admins gain ability to understand the difference between a cheater and a good racer? I sometimes play with different fake nick to avoid replying Turkish players' messages (I have a website that has over 50.000 members and these members come server to insult, argue, complain me etc. I am bored of these kinds of things). Anyway, two days ago while I was racing with a different nick, which has over 500 points as far as I remember, I was banned by Jalicno for speedhack. My fake nick was Abdulmuttalip. I was just breaking records, won the races like I do with my Catastroph nick. Haa by the way my Catastroph account was banned about 6 months ago for using "super gt grip mods". Driving well a super gt is forbidden hehehe. I really wonder If Jalicno really saw that I was using speedhack. Did you Jalicno? My friend Aiegeas is banned for the same reason. Come on he doesn't even know how to race, did you watch him while crashing the lamp posts? He can't even win a race. Also he supported me after my ban and then he is banned with another reason: "get lost". You should not act childish, be professional if you manage with many people. I mean what if I have a klan tag like [LSR]Abdulmuttalip or something like that, would you ban me if I had a clan member? Is it a must to join a klan or be friends with admins to avoid your childish bans? Relax guys we are good player, too. Shame, you are not just the ones. No need to be paranoid. We have a chance to win a race, too. If I am a speedhacker than you might be the god of speedhack because some players drive better than I do. Anyway I don't want you to unban my fake nick but what I want is; please watch someone more times to blame someone cheating since we don't have any other server to race.

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
Re: A little complaint
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 08:37:50 am »
Well, this is unfortunate. I can't speak on behalf of jalicno but it can be tough trying to catch a cheater. I always wait until I have definitive proof even if I am 90% sure the person is a cheater. I guess this is a reminder to admins that you need to be more careful in deciding your bans.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 08:40:27 am by [MAF]FireFox »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 08:59:06 am »
I totally agree with FF. But ofcourse, sometimes a mistake has been made, we're all human.

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 09:13:28 am »
ahhhhhhhh Catastroph is Abdulmuttalip.
but why when i ask you about you are old player or just ban evade you don't reply ????

I hate player when are frustrating( becouse aren't admin) make traps for admin enter with fake nick/account and to test the admin , and when the Mission is over , make topic like this and make bullshit on admins Blah Loser ppls!

instead of helping admins, create traps and then spitting on them after.........

this behavior by children stupid , sorry if I'm hard but unfortunately it is the truth
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 09:17:29 am by [LSR]Sting »

Offline Catastroph

• View Profile
    • GTATurk
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 09:22:46 am »
Well, this is unfortunate. I can't speak on behalf of jalicno but it can be tough trying to catch a cheater. I always wait until I have definitive proof even if I am 90% sure the person is a cheater. I guess this is a reminder to admins that you need to be more careful in deciding your bans.
Yeah I hope so.

I totally agree with FF. But ofcourse, sometimes a mistake has been made, we're all human.
Of course we are all human just wanted to let you know. :)

ahhhhhhhh Catastroph is Abdulmuttalip.
but why when i ask you about you are old player or just ban evade you don't reply ????

I hate player when are frustrating( becouse aren't admin) make traps for admin enter with fake nick/account and to test the admin , and when the Mission is over , make topic like this and make bullshit on admins Blah Loser ppls!

this behavior by children stupid , sorry if I'm hard but unfortunately it is the truth
I don't remember your message. I sometimes close chat bar maybe you sent when I am alt+tabbed or chat bar is closed. If I saw your message then believe me I would definetely say that I was Catastroph. I told Ush etc. and some players that I was Catastroph. Also I wrote the reason why I choose a different nick, chief. There is no point in testing admins and I didn't remember that I made a trap or act like a noob. :)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 09:24:20 am by Catastroph »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 10:12:48 am »
Yeah I knew Catastroph was with a different nick.

Btw, I'm gonna ask Jalicno why he banned your friend because 'get lost' isn't a normal ban reason.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 11:05:59 am »
pfft... i was wondering who this abdul guy was -_-

Olive_Patterson > Abdulmuttalip

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 11:13:52 am »
It doesn't matter if someone joins with a fake nick or not, you should be able to tell if someone is using hax. And if you're not 100% sure, then don't ban!

Offline Catastroph

• View Profile
    • GTATurk
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 11:31:03 am »
Yeah I knew Catastroph was with a different nick.

Btw, I'm gonna ask Jalicno why he banned your friend because 'get lost' isn't a normal ban reason.
Okay thanks a lot. :D

It doesn't matter if someone joins with a fake nick or not, you should be able to tell if someone is using hax. And if you're not 100% sure, then don't ban!
I agree.

Offline Ganja

• Shit happens when you party naked.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 11:33:14 am »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 11:39:31 am »

I thought all admins knew that >_>
I never ban when I'm not 100% sure, even though some people rage at me because I'm slow with banning sometimes cause I want to see it with my own eyes.

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 12:11:29 pm »
^ Same.

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 12:31:46 pm »
You must be really bored if you coming here to write such crap like this and trying blame cause i did what i did.

If you were honest and clean you wouldn't play with fake account cause you directly move all my attention on you cause you were too good for somebody who have just 1000 points on server instead of other possible cheaters,but you did and that is your first fault

Next what you did is escape drag tracks what i loaded only cause of you,3 drags in row.
You can say ah i was in bathroom or went to drink some water but that cant be longer than 2 minute so i gave you way too much to prove there is nothing suspicions in your game,but you did total opposite escape 3 drags and suddenly when next normal track arrived you drove without doubt.
Everything what i wrote about drags above is cause you using mods to gain more FPS,cause your game is limited on 97 and never drop down.It wont be problem if you used only that trick about FPS but you have more than that in your computer game.
So you have though you wont be suspicious if you not set record on drags,possible clever idea but not in this case.

Like cherry on cake came track with NRG bike,where you drove some parts like double faster than all other racers.There are other skilled racers on server but you gain advantage of 2 sec. after just half minute.Oh yes you are total pro.After two huge mistakes near end line where you lost like 10 sec you made final time 1:19.

Blah you can be smart to not use your mods as other noobs does to fly around map or turn on nitro where there is no chance to have it,or make it car goes like 500km/h...
I have spend like 45 minutes of my time on server on you.And yes you are cheater and you know that but you trying blame me cause you was/are skilled racer who know much about whole SA:MP and how to hide shit what you have in your game.But you fail this time.

About your friend who is involved into this crap,he isn't banned cause he cheated,he did worst thing than cheating.He tried blackmail me over personal messages cause of you.For sure he cant drive proper car or bike or even win any track but he is pretty skilled to talk badly to people.

About clan tags you words have no sense cause we already have plenty racers who are long enough on server and they didn't banned till they dare to use cheats.But since am long enough on server many of these regulars including you are hungry of victories and better stats on rank list and when there is no chance to make fair and clean victory they start using mods to help them ..
Of course you wont be unbanned cause you cheated and don't try blame me,blame yourself cause you wasn't were honest enough to keep clean game

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2011, 12:49:23 pm »
i have to agree with jalicno tbh, when regulars play under fake accounts it does make them look suspicious and then admins have to waste their time doing what needs to be done.
i used to race on fake accounts but i always made it obvious who i was. it's just so annoying

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2011, 12:53:02 pm »
(I have a website that has over 50.000 members and these members come server to insult, argue, complain me etc other server to race.

ah so that's where all the turkish cheaters come from, all your fault! -.-

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 12:59:51 pm »
fuckin' fake accounts caused problems again....

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline Catastroph

• View Profile
    • GTATurk
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 01:31:00 pm »
You must be really bored if you coming here to write such crap like this and trying blame cause i did what i did.

If you were honest and clean you wouldn't play with fake account cause you directly move all my attention on you cause you were too good for somebody who have just 1000 points on server instead of other possible cheaters,but you did and that is your first fault

Next what you did is escape drag tracks what i loaded only cause of you,3 drags in row.
You can say ah i was in bathroom or went to drink some water but that cant be longer than 2 minute so i gave you way too much to prove there is nothing suspicions in your game,but you did total opposite escape 3 drags and suddenly when next normal track arrived you drove without doubt.
Everything what i wrote about drags above is cause you using mods to gain more FPS,cause your game is limited on 97 and never drop down.It wont be problem if you used only that trick about FPS but you have more than that in your computer game.
So you have though you wont be suspicious if you not set record on drags,possible clever idea but not in this case.

Like cherry on cake came track with NRG bike,where you drove some parts like double faster than all other racers.There are other skilled racers on server but you gain advantage of 2 sec. after just half minute.Oh yes you are total pro.After two huge mistakes near end line where you lost like 10 sec you made final time 1:19.

Blah you can be smart to not use your mods as other noobs does to fly around map or turn on nitro where there is no chance to have it,or make it car goes like 500km/h...
I have spend like 45 minutes of my time on server on you.And yes you are cheater and you know that but you trying blame me cause you was/are skilled racer who know much about whole SA:MP and how to hide shit what you have in your game.But you fail this time.

About your friend who is involved into this crap,he isn't banned cause he cheated,he did worst thing than cheating.He tried blackmail me over personal messages cause of you.For sure he cant drive proper car or bike or even win any track but he is pretty skilled to talk badly to people.

About clan tags you words have no sense cause we already have plenty racers who are long enough on server and they didn't banned till they dare to use cheats.But since am long enough on server many of these regulars including you are hungry of victories and better stats on rank list and when there is no chance to make fair and clean victory they start using mods to help them ..
Of course you wont be unbanned cause you cheated and don't try blame me,blame yourself cause you wasn't were honest enough to keep clean game
First of all I've been racing since 2006 and you are the first person strongly blaming me as a cheater so far. So, congratulations. :L

You said I escaped from 3 drag races, LOOK AT THE LOGS, AFTER I MISSED THESE DRAGS I SAID AIGEAS "Fuck I missed the race again" or something like that in Turkish. I am EXACTLY SURE I said to Aigeas. Look at the logs of these three drag races and copy here so that we can translate it into English. That's just because after I finish or crash in a race, I do ALT+TAB and browsing on the internet and that's why I missed most of races. And you can check my individual double_you record, it must be like 14.079 seconds. If I had kind of hacks then be sure that I would make it 13 seconds like most of you do.

"cause your game is limited on 97 and never drop down"
It's totally lie I always race with /fps command and I see my fps is between 70-90, but in SK races it decreases 40-50. Did you believe what you said? What I want you is when I join to server, get my FPS again and watch me while on Double_You track in TT. Be sure that I will make about 14.100 seconds. I always finish that race like that. But for instance Madmax always win these kind of races but I never blame Madmax or someone like him. Because it's just up to the computer and I don't know any programme that increases FPS in a game. Do you know?

Anyway I don't care what you said because you are the only person blaming me as I said. You may continue to believe that I am cheater sir, but make sure that I will break the records like I've been doing. Wish If I had been an adulator person who try to be admin on the server ehehe so you won't blame me. Cheers.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 01:34:42 pm by Catastroph »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 01:36:42 pm »
can check my individual double_you record, it must be like 14.079 seconds. If I had kind of hacks then be sure that I would make it 13 seconds like most of you do.

nice arrogance for calling us all hackers

DoubleYou
BY MOOMAN
#   Time   Racer
1)   0:13.912   Snoops
2)   0:13.948   [MAF]mooman
3)   0:13.955   [AH]mooman
4)   0:13.955   lronman
5)   0:13.956   [2F2F]Hellmuth
6)   0:13.958   [SC]GgReSsiVe_DoNk
7)   0:13.960   mooman
8)   0:13.962   [2F2F]slowdoh
9)   0:13.968   [NSGn]Terrabyte
10)   0:13.969   [MAF]FireFox
11)   0:13.976   [AK47]M4lysz
12)   0:13.977   (Snoopy)
13)   0:13.979   [CtP]Veritgo
14)   0:13.980   [MAF]Ush
15)   0:13.981   WHITEPOWERFTW
16)   0:13.985   [ESC]Weedy
17)   0:13.986   [2F2F]omega
18)   0:13.987   Malice

Offline Catastroph

• View Profile
    • GTATurk
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 01:38:27 pm »
can check my individual double_you record, it must be like 14.079 seconds. If I had kind of hacks then be sure that I would make it 13 seconds like most of you do.

nice arrogance for calling us all hackers

DoubleYou
BY MOOMAN
#   Time   Racer
1)   0:13.912   Snoops
2)   0:13.948   [MAF]mooman
3)   0:13.955   [AH]mooman
4)   0:13.955   lronman
5)   0:13.956   [2F2F]Hellmuth
6)   0:13.958   [SC]GgReSsiVe_DoNk
7)   0:13.960   mooman
8)   0:13.962   [2F2F]slowdoh
9)   0:13.968   [NSGn]Terrabyte
10)   0:13.969   [MAF]FireFox
11)   0:13.976   [AK47]M4lysz
12)   0:13.977   (Snoopy)
13)   0:13.979   [CtP]Veritgo
14)   0:13.980   [MAF]Ush
15)   0:13.981   WHITEPOWERFTW
16)   0:13.985   [ESC]Weedy
17)   0:13.986   [2F2F]omega
18)   0:13.987   Malice
"But for instance Madmax always win these kind of races but I never blame Madmax or someone like him. Because it's just up to the computer and I don't know any programme that increases FPS in a game. Do you know?"

did you read here?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 01:40:20 pm by Catastroph »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 01:41:01 pm »

i guess you didn't realise what you actually said

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 01:42:15 pm »
he means; with his pc + ping he needs hacks to get under 13 sec. Not saying that we used hacks for that, because our pcs + ping are better.

Offline Catastroph

• View Profile
    • GTATurk
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2011, 01:43:07 pm »
Damn it's my English' fault if you didn't understand properly. What I tried to say is it's just up to the computer performance.

he means; with his pc + ping he needs hacks to get under 13 sec. Not saying that we used hacks for that, because our pcs + ping are better.
Yeah exactly.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 01:43:48 pm »
it must be like 14.079 seconds. If I had kind of hacks then be sure that I would make it 13 seconds like most of you do.

to me that says he needs hacks to get times like we do, in other words we are hackers

but whatever abdul

he's not doing so bad with locked 97fps lol
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 01:45:26 pm by Snoops »

Offline Catastroph

• View Profile
    • GTATurk
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 01:47:52 pm »
it must be like 14.079 seconds. If I had kind of hacks then be sure that I would make it 13 seconds like most of you do.

to me that says he needs hacks to get times like we do, in other words we are hackers

but whatever abdul

he's not doing so bad with locked 97fps lol

but whatever abdul
"Whatever" doesn't make sense. I never blame you or someone as a cheater. Got it?

"he's not doing so bad with locked 97fps lol"
When I join to server, watch me in double_you race or a straight race and see. While racing, also check my FPS. Then come here and blame me.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011, 01:49:14 pm »
anyway back to the point, stop making people suspicious and you won't get banned

Offline Catastroph

• View Profile
    • GTATurk
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2011, 02:12:32 pm »
It's just Jalicno who is suspicious.

The most important point is: If I really cheat with Abdulmuttalip account, why do I say "Abdulmuttalip is banned, he is me, Catastroph" here? I mean, If I was that smart to hide myself, why would I act like that in this topic? Someone answers this? :L

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2011, 02:18:09 pm »
It's totally lie I always race with /fps command and I see my fps is between 70-90, but in SK races it decreases 40-50. Did you believe what you said?

Heh what if i have witness who can prove that you played with 97fps whole night ?

Why you waste time with lies about drag tracks i was in spectating mode whole time and i saw my eyes what you did there

Offline Catastroph

• View Profile
    • GTATurk
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2011, 02:29:13 pm »
Why don't you check the logs out and see what I said to Aiegeas after I missed these drag races?
Why don't we join the server and see what I will do in double_you race while checking my FPS.
Why do I say "Abdulmuttalip is me" here?

This is the last thing I say. No need to waste the time justifying myself only to you.

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2011, 02:43:22 pm »
i have to agree with jalicno tbh, when regulars play under fake accounts it does make them look suspicious and then admins have to waste their time doing what needs to be done.
i used to race on fake accounts but i always made it obvious who i was. it's just so annoying

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2011, 02:44:05 pm »
I thought you were allowed to keep your fps at 100 or less?

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2011, 02:46:11 pm »
2 or 3 days are way too long period,even 5 minutes is enough time to remove whole crap from PC to make game clean.

About missed tracks i am sure you had chance to finish them,but you got better things to do like turn car on ramp instead of holding W button 14 sec same was in other 2 tracks when you start after 15 or 20 sec and then on half you slow down and start sending messages on chatbox.Dude i have spectated you more than 40 minutes i have saw everything.Also another guy did same and can prove my words if is necessary.

And last question what you made.I can understand somebody playing with fake account if is bored of other turkish players when there is like 50 active players,but if on server is just 10 players where you and your friend are only who coming from turkey your reason to wear fake name fail.
Also you have nothing to loose now cause you have lost everything and why not blaming somebody else instead of being quiet take.

About justice what you want for other turkish players i have already 2 of them in my team and for sure they know am doing best to prove that 50 or 500 or 50000 turkish players aren't cheater at all.Wearing fake name and playing with mods person who was probably best racer in whole Turkey 2007 or later not doing good job for all that kids who visit your site,you teaching them wrong and i can imagine what they are capable to do if their idol is you.
You doesn't help them you making total opposite....
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 02:52:18 pm by [LSR]Jalicno »

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2011, 02:55:45 pm »
I thought you were allowed to keep your fps at 100 or less?

For sure person is allowed to keep FPS at 100 or less but he didn't dare to show he have only that setup on drag tracks what is worst he said i lied about that.But i have caught him later he cheated.

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2011, 03:04:44 pm »
I don't like these kind of things, Fake accounts etc.
I know from the most persons who them are with fake accounts like andy or m4 does sometimes, then its ok for admins and they  know they don't need to spend time to spec them if they have some kind of hacks or not.
I really didn't know u was abdul, i'd specced u much times cuz i tought u were some hacker,
And when some admin bans someone imo they would be 100 precent sure tough i wasn't in past. :blank:

How more fake accounts how more cheaters don't get caught cuz u spent time on something that doesn't hax.

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2011, 04:05:04 pm »
About justice what you want for other turkish players i have already 2 of them in my team

ehm ... 3*

;)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2011, 04:06:41 pm »
My friend Aiegeas is banned for the same reason

but in the other post you said it was you?

Offline Aigeas

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2011, 04:45:37 pm »
My friend Aiegeas is banned for the same reason

but in the other post you said it was you?

Aigeas is me he never said that he is aigeas. I'm his friend.

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2011, 07:30:11 pm »
Can somebody check the IP of that guy? ^

* [aXs]Joeee has a feeling it's Catastroph with another account.

Offline Aigeas

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2011, 12:24:02 am »
you can check the ip, i'm in a different city, catastroph's city is far away from my city (about 4 hours by bus)

Offline Aigeas

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2011, 12:25:02 am »
Can somebody check the IP of that guy? ^

* [aXs]Joeee has a feeling it's Catastroph with another account.
And also we play together with catastroph at the same time.  I don't think that catastroph is that talented to finish 1st in a race and also play with another account.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2011, 06:04:41 am »
I've had problems with this catastroph guy in the past, but I was pushed to believe he was clean and to unban him, maybe his defenders (I know you are watching) now have another point of view. I was not there to see it, but I'm almost sure it's the same I used to see
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2011, 08:42:22 am »
So is Catastroph baned or not? Because i see him on server everyday.

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2011, 06:50:30 pm »
Jalicno, do you really think he cheated? There is not enough proof except first hand experience from watching him. I don't think it's wise to ban someone permanently if you aren't 100% sure he cheated. And this seems to be the case.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 06:52:49 pm by [MAF]FireFox »

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2011, 11:08:42 pm »
Like always there is 'some' lack of evidence which cause situation like this.
Sorry but i have no video to give you proof where he cheated,or if i had any somebody would say there is nothing suspicious and my proof fail.
Also i have no 1TB hard drive to record like 1 hour material and cut just 5 sec where he cheated to give you enough proof.
Its not first time people trick us,but well our community wont fail if we let him play again.He is not first who avoid perm ban...
There will be another chance to catch him if he dare to cheat again.
Also little appeal he was suspicious 2 times so print that somewhere if he comes 3rd time here to say we banned him wrongfully that would be really ridiculous.
Also i have checked he played last 2 or 3 days at time where i didn't was able to play and other admins didn't give damn about ban.
Lack of evidence or lack of communication between admins caused he avoid whole system and crap like total clean and of course not guilty

Nothing left to say,unban him this time

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2011, 11:41:52 pm »
Done.

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2011, 04:17:19 am »

Offline vinny

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2011, 02:10:00 pm »
yeah it's cool to get banned 2times for nothing yay

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2011, 05:04:49 pm »
Okay, prick.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2011, 05:31:46 pm »
cheating isn't nothing

Offline Plato

« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2012, 02:02:41 am »
Hey,

sry found no other Topic, and dont want to start a new one.

Agus, next time don't tell me what i did wrong. If You have no time or sth else, not my problem. But if You or another admin dont do anything, against Rulebreaker, then i do something myself!

And it's a Shame the u told me, what u told me!
think about it! so my block was not on purpose, like him. he did it last 5 races. i reported ... what happend? nothing!
and then...u tell me that shit?
how old are u? are you serious?

kind regards
plato

P.S. Don't take it personally, but i'm really fucked up. Maybe when You see it with my eyes, u can understand. if not .... then not.

And .... sry for the "Stupid admin" ...... but i was very angry about that message and behaviour.

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2012, 03:35:13 am »
Based on what I saw, he didn't ram on purpose, yeah, he rammed sometimes, but didn't seem on purpose, that just happens with every racer (specially if they are new), and when you started to ram him on purpose I simply told you to stop because I think it's stupid for 2 reasons: 1st- If an admin sees you ramming on purpose, he will punish you instead of the guy you are trying to ram back, and 2nd- You rammed him because he rammed you, then he does the same, then you do the same, and it goes on and on, all you gain is a guy who will continue to ram you because you rammed him too.
I didn't tell you anything weird or stupid, i just asked you to please stop ramming him on purpose, so I can focus on him.
And it's not that I don't want to punish him because I just prefer to race and not to do my job, the thing is I don't even do it when they do it to myself (unless it's on purpose of course, and this guy's rams didn't seem to be on purpose)
I sent a pm to the guy asking him to drive more carefully, so it's not that I don't care, but he didn't even speak english, only russian, so that was another problem.
People need to understand that admins can't just ban every single guy that touched their car, the intention means a lot, at least for me...
And btw no problem about the ''stupid admin''
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 03:37:19 am by [FSR]Agus »