Author Topic: _RuBinHo_  (Read 1565 times)

Offline RuBinHo

• View Profile
_RuBinHo_
« on: August 17, 2011, 01:48:17 pm »
Name: _RuBinHo_
IP: 77.49.107.54
Admin: [MAF]Ush
Reason: cheater with doors of hangar
Reason for unban: I dont remember the race name but it was through LV airport and finish inside the hangar, I was in 4th position and 10 seconds after the race leader "Morpheus" in the 4 last CP's, the last cp was inside LV airport hangar and when i arrive at the door Morpheus was already waiting to the door to down completely and the door was 2/3 down so i stopped 4 seconds and the door was completely down my reaction was a bit faster than morpheus and i won the race then Ush started to ask me how i won the race and i told was i wrote here summarized and then he banned me. I dont know how he thinks i cheated the doors of hangar i never used cheats trust me you banned me wrong

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: _RuBinHo_
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 01:57:25 pm »
The hangar doors go down per player and you can't make up 10 seconds on Morpheus by doing that. You used something (teleports or whatever) to go through the door before your turn...

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 02:28:51 pm »
I was considering that you may have seen somebody from the road opening them and that's why you had them open faster but they are not even synced with other players. That means nobody else can open them for you. Not possible, you used something.

Offline RuBinHo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 03:12:14 pm »
I dont know how to show that im innocent, like i said i never used cheats and im admin in other server, i detest people who use it to ruin people's fun but anyways its in your hands that you trust me or not.

Cheers