Author Topic: Introduction:  (Read 3774 times)

Introduction:
« on: August 15, 2011, 11:34:27 pm »
Hello I'm Denis Alekseyevich, 21 years old, originally from Russia but living in Norway. Have Completed the Army with a medal of Afghanistan of Russian Army. Medal for Bravery - Медаль За отвагу

My interests. Like Guns, Cars, bike ,Like to Fight, & Karate / Kickboxing & My Family to feed em ;* :-*

Army;*
The Army Story.
Since I returned to Russia to complete our mission. In Afghanistan, a House was armed with C4 of 705Grams. That Can Kill atleast 600+ people.
We had two defuse it. So much has gone wrong with the American army, Someone got shoot by the sniper from the roof. Our Sgt Got killed there.
Sgt. Michael J. Garcia, 27, of Shreveport, died on the Fourth of July, in an explosion in Wardak province, Afghanistan. We did not know Where to move. Atleast me and my four friends did not involde in the explosion. In feelt sad for heaven and Others. The population of Wardak was taken to safe place.

Michael was a very nice guy. He has always been in Afghanistan since 2006
He had a lot of jokes.

Rest in Peace SgT Michael J. Garcia

Our "Army Friends" Group were called Lethal Forces I just found up an X To Remember.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction:
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 11:41:30 pm »
You've experienced a lot more than the normal 21-year-old I guess. Why did you move to Norway? And where in Russia you grew up?

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 12:11:36 am »
You've experienced a lot more than the normal 21-year-old I guess. Why did you move to Norway? And where in Russia you grew up?

I went to army when i were 17. -You've experienced a lot more than the normal 21-year-old-
Why i moved to Norway is because of My Parents aren't alive. Them got killed by traffic accident. So All i have is now My Wife and My Daughter and Uncle which lives in Norway Since 90s And am Grown up in Moscow Center of it.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 12:28:42 am »
my respect goes to you

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 12:33:29 am »
I feel sorry to hear your parents aren't with us anymore, it's sad. What are you doing nowadays? Study in Norway or work?

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 12:38:15 am »
I feel sorry to hear your parents aren't with us anymore, it's sad. What are you doing nowadays? Study in Norway or work?

I am working, Driving Truck Deliverying Food to every stores. At Morning So am working around 10 hours a day. Very good payment. Am happy with my job.

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 08:01:23 am »
my respect goes to you

Wow hard story man :-\

Offline [AK47]skunk

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • AK47
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 02:54:10 pm »
respect