Author Topic: Your car...  (Read 170950 times)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

Re: Your car...
« Reply #270 on: May 30, 2014, 11:08:04 am »
Fucking...

=

Offline Terrabyte

• View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 04, 2014, 05:37:08 pm »

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #272 on: June 12, 2014, 08:58:53 am »
Corsa fixed (the damage above), transfered to me from "family business" - and now BMW soon for sale:

Offline Terrabyte

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 12, 2014, 09:35:31 am »
wow.. lol, for a corsa it looks pretty clean and nice

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #274 on: June 12, 2014, 01:33:47 pm »
yeah - that's why I want to invest some money in this car now. Soon to buy rims, ring headlights and LED taillights. Will make the windows tint and also painting brake clips on red. Should be good. Later on - some more upgrages.

Offline nero

« Reply #275 on: June 12, 2014, 02:16:14 pm »
No offence – but save that money for your next (bigger) car.

A lot of my friends have tuned their first cars with their first earned money. All of them got bored with it mostly because of a small motor, little to no comfort for long trips and regretted the tuning when they tried to sell it.

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #276 on: June 12, 2014, 02:23:05 pm »
yeah - that's why I want to invest some money in this car now. Soon to buy rims, ring headlights and LED taillights. Will make the windows tint and also painting brake clips on red. Should be good. Later on - some more upgrages.
bad idea, this car isnt worth wasting money for it, save up

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 12, 2014, 02:33:34 pm »
LPG 1.2 ?

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 12, 2014, 02:59:52 pm »

Yes, you should buy a shitty Alfa in the future  :L

Offline MadMax

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 12, 2014, 03:02:40 pm »
definetly

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #280 on: June 12, 2014, 08:09:35 pm »
I don't know really... Have to think about it yet but I am confident about my money in-comes so I will probably still upgrade it a bit. And the 2nd baby which I will sell in a month:

Offline MadMax

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 12, 2014, 08:28:45 pm »
better save money for engine repairs, corsa may need these soon, definetly more than any tuning or modifications

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #282 on: June 12, 2014, 09:17:02 pm »

I agree 100%. Luckily my modded car had already had the money spent on it before I bought it so I was able to enjoy it without spending anything extra. But even then, it was a weak 1.4 which was of questionable build quality and the low ride and big wheels got very tiring after a couple of years.

When I got the car I was so happy I would spend hours just sitting in it or looking at it (anyone who doesn't do this with your first car...you are lying!), and thought I could never let it go. 6 years later I sold it and I didn't miss it at all.

If you have to put some money in the car, spend it on the stereo because good components are quite cheap and can be transferred to your next car.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 09:22:52 pm by [MAF]Epoxi »

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #283 on: June 12, 2014, 09:24:13 pm »
The engine was swapped because we had problems with old one. It's in very good condition.

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #284 on: June 12, 2014, 10:16:53 pm »
Why are you switching from BMW to this? It has some issues, or you need money?