Author Topic: UK Riots - What's your opinion?  (Read 30417 times)

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
Re: UK Riots - What's your opinion?
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2011, 02:13:13 pm »
It started when a black man (Drug Dealer) was shot by police. They say he shot at them first.... but the bullet found lodged in the policemans radio was POLICE ISSUE BULLET. Very dodgy.

But it's just a reason for them criminals to cause trouble.

It's a shame for England and that one year before the Olympic Games!! Even the football match England - Netherlands was canceled cause of these riots. Good luck next year :L
Yeah lol Well at least the Premiership players will be fit and healthy ;)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2011, 02:15:56 pm »
Catch them and throw them into the ocean!

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2011, 02:23:39 pm »
To be honest I don't think anyone cares about the shooting, that was more gang related than anything. Judging by the text messages going around, people are just imitating each other: I saw a text going around Southampton saying "Let's show these Londoners we can riot better than them." The police problem and economic situation are just being used as excuses to do silly things, especially since half the top policemen who knew how to deal with big situations like riots have been fired over the News of The World fiasco.

I feel sorry for the innocent people in London's black community because they are being represented by a minority of violent people in these riots, and will find their voice even less heard by politicians and the public in the future: squashing any opportunities they had to fix any existing race issues there are in the police force.

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2011, 02:24:00 pm »
Just kill all the fuckers and its quiet :L, nah but idk imo its useless. even the soccermatch between UK and NL has cancelled cuz of that

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2011, 03:56:51 pm »
imo, the shot dead episod is the spark which made all burn.

Some silly dudes who have nothing to do can now fuck up the city, steal, rob and break all around.

But if riots get out the hood where the police shot the guy, it means that in all country people have enough about police abusing authority.

There are riots in france all 10 years. The situation was calming down when state put "proximity" police made by people from the hood (old brothers of young people who can easily turn bade by lack of

consideration and things to do). But our maxi mini prez removed them saying police wasn't here to be friend with people but to scared them = more violence in the streets, police only new job is to hunt bad

parked cars to give tickets and make money (recession ^^ need $$ ) and all are angry. youngs, drivers, cops. But our prez can show good stats for less dead on roads (ok)  on TV and it's good for campain.

I'm not upset  with silly and idiot people ( many of them "educate" themselves(street/TV educate them ) because parents dont care  )

I'm upset because of those cunts in suits with tie who stay  in big towers who can change lives of many of citizens and doesn't even know and care what is their kind of lives.  And they made studies to learn how

to make money and think that they are right because all that they do is legit (just need to make a new law to legitimate a robbery and it's not one anymore)

Easy to blame the stupids ( even more easy when he doesn't look like to you so that u can recognize him well).

Main problem is that countries like UK and France have made colonisation ( still working today for economy)  so that all goods from poor countries come into europe. frontiers are opened for goods but not for

people,just for some few  we need to clean toilets and  work in Mcdonald's and all that shitty jobs or for wars ( many africans fought for france during WW1 and 2 and then had been kicked out without any thx)

There was a time when school could be used like social lift but now ( in france i mean and i think in UK public "FREE" schools are bad ) school is more a tool to eject those who are " not like us" ( i know well , i

worked for 3 years in  schools in different ghettos around paris). 

those who have nothing to lose go in fire easily (just check who is joining army or who are in the streets ).

so i wish one day cops( they are citizens like all of us and in france they are  quite sad : many suicides  in the french police because they feel hate of population)  will rejoin rioters to push down the real

responsibles and show them what is life of normal persons  (without violence is better , French dont know how to do but english  allready did it . compare the french bloody revolution and how the UK did)

and i dont even talk about africans who leave all they have (= nothing) and go on "boats" and risk their lives just to get the "hope" that one day  their lives will be better  .

So now population is fighting each against others  but responsibles are nicely sit in a sofa and watch it on TV.... easy ^^

So  easy to blame a robber / breaker when u see it ( i blame that too) but i would blame more the sneaky robber (most of the time he even ignore it and think he's good ) who is hiden behind a system ( same 

process and organisation but hopefulley not same acts and consequences that nazis ).

I think i will stop now ( i have too many stuff to say about that (i studied political sociology and political philosphy  in university after maths and physics)).

that's my opinion  written with  no plan just as it came .

I dont want to convinced anybody anyway :  world is on his own way .

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 04:54:22 pm by [LSR]Bootsyou »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2011, 04:06:33 pm »
this just makes me feel sick......... there's bastards actually laughing and thinking it is funny

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSb4DRV4YQ8&feature=fvst[/youtube]

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2011, 04:11:59 pm »
this just makes me feel sick......... there's bastards actually laughing and thinking it is funny

people are recording it because it's "so funny", get a life already
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 05:55:31 pm by [MAF]Mourad »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2011, 04:19:56 pm »
good points boots. of course the rioters and looters are wrong to do this but if we didn't have problems with society then no one would be rioting in the first place. i'm worried they police will be allowed to get more tough then after the riots are over they'll still have water cannons and rubber bullets to use for normal protests..
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2011, 04:21:24 pm »
it would own if we had a police force like usa :P

they take no shit over there lol

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2011, 04:24:39 pm »

Get a life.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2011, 04:26:06 pm »
i'd rather not be afraid of the police tbh. some of the stuff you read about american cops where they just go crazy and shoot someone.. eek
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2011, 04:27:35 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC2CJC4KtS8[/youtube]

haha i love how the police just said fuck it and swarmed in. I MARKED OUT
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 04:31:16 pm by [MAF]Snoops »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2011, 04:44:17 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jCVl-lLcBs&feature=related[/youtube]

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2011, 04:52:52 pm »
Not that I'm saying the UK doesn't have issues, but I think the UK is one of the fairest (if not the fairest) country in the world.

When it comes to the government I have had problems with the US when they stopped us for several hours just for racial profiling, and my father has had similar issues in France, in India and Mexico the policemen will stop you and force you to give a bribe or threaten to arrest you after planting evidence (e.g. put a beer bottle in your car and say you were "drink driving"). In Italy it is impossible to get a job unless you know someone in the business, and I know government officials who have had their house redecorated after accepting proposals from construction companies: everyone is so corrupt.

As far as I am aware, I have never experienced any issue even close to this in the UK, if I have had any problem with the UK it's that the police are not strong enough: for example when I was attacked by a group of people for no reason and ended up in hospital, no one was ever even caught because I could not identify them (kind of hard in the dark when your first encounter with them is a punch to the face).

All I'm saying is: I invite all UK citizens to take a step back and realise how lucky we are. We may not have the best economy at the moment but even those who are unemployed are still being fed: many of the people you see in the riots are wearing £100 tracksuits and communicating on smart-phones to their friends.

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2011, 04:57:46 pm »
it would own if we had a police force like usa :P

they take no shit over there lol

remember rodney king !

police brutalities caused riots of 92 in LA