Author Topic: time to apologize  (Read 2118 times)

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
time to apologize
« on: August 07, 2011, 10:54:24 pm »
hello,

I've been on the server a long time now, I'm quite well known for being a opinionated idiot and always insulting people for no reason. I suppose it is something to do with my past:

Since the age of about 10-11 years old, I was bullied at school for being a "paki" which isn't very nice as you could probably gather. I moved schools for the last year of Juniors, or Elemetary as some of you might know it as, and had to same problem for the year I was there. Then I moved up to secondary school/highschool as was there for just a week and someone decided they didn't like me and pushed me over, at that point my parents took me out of school and got home schooled for 3 years. After 3 years, the company we were with just disappeared and I had to find my own stuff to do.

My point is: The reason I am like this is because I haven't had real contact with people for 5 years since I left school, I suppose the reason for the insults and things I say that are offensive are because I am trying to get back at the people from my past and I didn't realize I was doing it until today. So I would like to say a BIG sorry to everyone, hope I am forgiven  :) (sorry it's long lol)
HELLO THERE

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: time to apologize
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 10:56:52 pm »
np. i know you are genuine ofc but i still can't take this seriously. although nobody can deny that you have matured a lot since you first joined us. you were terrible at one point :L
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 11:01:37 pm by [MAF]Snoops »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 11:01:59 pm »
sure np, it's nice to see an apology and today already i saw you insulting no one which was a nice change.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 11:30:12 pm »
Np brah. I didn't know you were asian, what kind? (from my experience any brown person ends up being referred to as 'paki' at some point  :-[) I am half Indian btw.

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 09:21:16 am »
only quarter bengali (mum is half), I never would have thought you would be asian aswell  :laugh:
HELLO THERE

Offline Karlip

• Admin
  • -something clever-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 09:25:51 am »
Nice apology. Let's forget about it in some days now. :P