Author Topic: AdrenalineX NASCAR Sprint Cup: Good Sam RV Insurance 500 (Sign up)  (Read 13036 times)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

Re: Good Sam RV Insurance 500 (Sign up)
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2011, 06:24:01 pm »

What the fuck is wrong with me!? Why if I have nice race with poeple respecting even my blue flags there is other thing to fuck me up. They said in weather forecast it will be awesome today. 5PM arrived and taadaaaa! Fucking Thunderstorm... One of the damn lightnings has hit the ground near my flat and internet went RIP. In every fucking NASCAR I em being rammed in the arse like a slut and when i finally manage to avoid all the Russian kids I got such as reward.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 07:13:41 pm by [MAF]Cromiell »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2011, 07:15:59 pm »
RAAAAAAAGE :L

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2011, 07:18:01 pm »
RAAAAAAAGE :L

Worst rage i have had since a pretty long amount of time. Now i feel little bit better but argrrh...
Whatever... Shit happens.

Offline Ganja

• Shit happens when you party naked.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2011, 03:55:23 am »
Whoever came up with the id in the chat idea is ftw.

Btw, Max - the server was lagging and everyone in it, I have 10 mbps connection, so when you flung me you went a bit to too far.
I was a great deal in front of you - not my freaking problem the server can't deal with so many people and starts laggzoring.

You shouldv'e just went around me, like I did it with whoever I passed - because EVERYONE was backlagging.

Just deal with it and stop using commands to get in the lead.

Btw when you flung me I went from 14th to 24.... so thanks bro

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2011, 05:39:00 am »
b4 race i said, blah even week ago said, that ANYONE who don't let pass ppl lap or few laps infront, will be flinged
Btw, Max - the server was lagging and everyone in it, I have 10 mbps connection, so when you flung me you went a bit to too far.
ye, i went too far, others would just kick you...

You shouldv'e just went around me, like I did it with whoever I passed - because EVERYONE was backlagging.
How the fuck i could pass you if you weren't slowing down at all!

I was at 7th, you around 15th or something, but i spend 3 fuckin' laps to pass you (overlap) even tho i was lot infront you!
I was horning and horning, trying to pass, but seems like you have no ears
so finally, after 4 or 5 fuckin laps decided to use 'heavy weapon' and just fling you!
and i'd also add [FAP]Ganja for not letting me and Max pass him...
Seriously why some players on 15+ pos do NOT let others who battle for the first 5 pos take over? This is very dumb.
maybe my bad, next time should have temp banned you even b4 race starts...

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2011, 06:13:16 am »

I was at 7th, you around 15th or something, but i spend 3 fuckin' laps to pass you (overlap) even tho i was lot infront you!
I was horning and horning, trying to pass, but seems like you have no ears
so finally, after 4 or 5 fuckin laps decided to use 'heavy weapon' and just fling you!

I get lag rammed pushing people along cause they can't let me passed, i don't fling them lol

Offline Karlip

• Admin
  • -something clever-
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2011, 09:37:11 am »
A command /racekick would be nice. Player would be forced into /stunt mode and can't enter /race as long as this one race is loaded. Rejoining wouldn't work too. :P

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2011, 10:54:23 am »
Just deal with it and stop using commands to get in the lead.

max doesn't use commands to get in the lead. he likes working his way up the leaderboard, like MOST of us.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2011, 11:39:40 am »
I don't let race leaders pass if I'm not too short infront of them (I mean, that I can lagram them), cause I know I fight for my position too and we are equally fast. I can't help that I got the bad luck and was rammed a million times more already :L

Offline lol69

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2011, 01:27:34 pm »
Yes but in this case Ganja wasn't fighting for his position neither with Max, Vertigo or me.
How long would I have to horn so  that you finally understood to let us pass?
Are you really that retarded? Cos you seem to be. Even deaf person would know that there was sth happening at the back.

Every time I was behind you, you were cutting corners (going from right to left) so that none of us could overtake.

Btw thank you itoxic. Racetrack is not a place where you have to be nice to people. Respecting rules is enough.
Have you ever seen any F1 car do that kind of manouver after leaving pit stop?
This situation looked moreover like this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBmv4ioyukY[/youtube]
Believe me, that wasn't any helpful of you.

Offline lol69

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2011, 01:29:51 pm »
stop using commands to get in the lead.

Yeah, Max was 7th or so.
So he definitely got in the lead overtaking 15th.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2011, 02:11:49 pm »
ganja means not literally to 'take the lead' but overtake others with it.. jesus are you people dumb.

you just hate on ganja, but actually he did a good race. he was driving fair to me. I know he might act different against others but I think with all the lags and stuff a fling was uncalled for, but on the other side I understand that max was angry and it's easier to punish someone in a nascar race..

Offline Ganja

• Shit happens when you party naked.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2011, 02:22:29 pm »
Quote from:  MadMax

so you're saying just because I'm driving fast and you can't pass me, that's a reason to ruin my race by using a command? please...

This is a race, and I shouldn't slow down to let others pass No Matter what position they are. That's against any logic.

And I was always trying to make room behind me so I wouldn't lagram anyone, and that includes when you were behind me.

I gave you lots of room to pass, but you didn't (for 3 laps).

If you can't pass, don't use admin commands to fuck others up.

thankyou

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2011, 02:24:05 pm »
Quote from:  MadMax

so you're saying just because I'm driving fast and you can't pass me, that's a reason to ruin my race by using a command? please...

This is a race, and I shouldn't slow down to let others pass No Matter what position they are. That's against any logic.

And I was always trying to make room behind me so I wouldn't lagram anyone, and that includes when you were behind me.

I gave you lots of room to pass, but you didn't (for 3 laps).

If you can't pass, don't use admin commands to fuck others up.

thankyou

U talk totally bullshit.

U say:

The rule is u let the faster guys pass so thats not against any logic.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2011, 02:29:24 pm »
due to shitty sync and all that, you should be as careful around other racers as possible.. i don't see the problem with being fair and competitive without blocking someone? you can still play defensive by racing a little bit harder and faster but not blocking on purpose and possibly fucking up someone's race to keep your position. that's just selfish