Author Topic: a complaint  (Read 8810 times)

Offline peddy

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: a complaint
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2011, 08:50:17 pm »
Still snoopy is right about that.

I also heard other people talk about me in different languages. It's not nice at all and very impolite.

And since most of the people who work on the server are English, the server is English and most of the people playing on the server are from Europe. And English is No.1 here and well spoken all over the world. Yeah ;)
English is a language I think everybody should understand here. So use it if you can.

It's not nice to read things like !"/$))&*'§"$ - Snoopy   §(%%';\]}5823 !!!  (just for example :P)

It's like talking about someone behind his back. You don't do it in RL. Or at least shouldn't when others can hear it :P ;).

Hope you understand :)

Offline [LSR]Euphoria...

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2011, 08:53:44 pm »
you are player and i'm player too. we can discussion. and anyadmin can mute us. its soo normal. right desicison or false decision. so what ? everyone can fail. you don't have to start topic.

BTW i said sorry maybe you can say np or like that. its courtesy like you said

Good night

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2011, 08:59:04 pm »
and we can also have a discussion without being muted, right? i had something i wanted to say so i was going to say it, because i can't do it when muted, can i?

Offline [LSR]Euphoria...

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2011, 09:02:34 pm »
you can't. it was peddy's decision. we should respect that.

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2011, 09:16:01 pm »
you can't. it was peddy's decision. we should respect that.
that mute wasn't really necessary though, you two were just talking :/
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:18:19 pm by Mourad »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2011, 09:32:13 pm »
imo mute or any admin punishment should only be used on those breaking rules. flaming, racism and spamming are the only chat things against the rules, everything else is fine. although it seems that the mutes were in good faith i think, like most times when people have been punished for things that weren't against the rules, it just caused more trouble than it saved.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2011, 09:34:38 pm »
i agree with your post ^ i also realise now it was in good faith because peddy also muted the other guy and not just me. no harm done :)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:36:18 pm by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2011, 09:42:57 pm »
Bro, your doing it wrong i'm MikeyGT not MikeGT, and i'm not N0m friend, you just start talking how up scaled you are and stuff, and i pulled out some chat, apart from that this is a very poor complain, everybody in server got the same rights, even if you own it.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2011, 09:50:44 pm »
i think everybody knows what you are like by now mike you get involved in people's arguments. and you were saying stuff like i have the right to be abused just like every other player? WRONG no player should be abused and now i'm on the other side of it i realise what i used to be like and i see how unfair i was most of the time... and we all have a right to complain about something we don't like, a situation needed to be sorted out and it can't be sorted out if people get muted

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2011, 06:10:35 am »
You of course both have rights to express your feelings but I believe that peddy muted you ONLY to secure other players from fight involve.
You weren't fighting, you were arguing but for other players that joined right then it may look in another way. There were already some that wanted to join arguing and we all know how it ends mostly...

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2011, 10:55:54 am »
well like mooman said, no rules were broken so there was no reason to mute. you don't know what it feels like to be muted for doing nothing wrong.. it sucks having to be silenced

Offline Karlip

• Admin
  • -something clever-
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2011, 11:55:44 am »
We've had this 'rule' as an unwritten rule, but it still existed. If you mention someone in your foreign chat, translate what you said. We've had this before, admins/players were mentioned in a foreign chat, someone trusted from the players/admins translated it and the ones who said bad things about someome have gotten punished. Mercy, would you like it if someone mentioned your name in the middle of foreign sentence with some swear words in it? I don't think so.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 11:57:32 am by Karlip »

Offline [LSR]Euphoria...

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2011, 03:27:59 pm »
i translated what did i say after. I didn't flame anyone or like it. And i can't translate every sentence. Cause i'm not english. And maybe i wanna talk about anyone with my turkish friends about his skills or like it. So why i have to do translate it ? Maybe i can't cause of my english

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2011, 03:36:23 pm »
/pm if you don't want to offend anybody :)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 05:29:38 pm by [MAF]Snoopy »