Author Topic: COMPLAINT: TOO MUCH IV RACES  (Read 9737 times)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: COMPLAINT: TOO MUCH IV RACES
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2011, 05:29:59 pm »
yeah i used to go crazy loading one world races all the time then i stopped cause too much oneworld in a row gets chaotic, it's nice to have TT races inbetween

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2011, 05:45:11 pm »
Yeah I agree

Offline Ganja

• Shit happens when you party naked.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2011, 05:49:51 pm »
yeah i used to go crazy loading one world races all the time then i stopped cause too much oneworld in a row gets chaotic

I hope other admins follow, and not just with open world races but with endless superGT races in a row as well. It is annoying as fuck and many people leave during.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2011, 05:56:15 pm »
i never see many super gt races in a row

Offline Karlip

• Admin
  • -something clever-
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2011, 06:08:39 pm »
also, a funny thing i noticed is that as soon as we have 60 players or any large number the admins will go crazy with one world races and everyone will leave. maybe that's why we rarely get higher than that  :L

People vote One Worlds too when there's loads of players in, catch up lag and ping rises just piss regulars off.

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2011, 06:17:34 pm »

same lol idk where he get that from

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2011, 06:49:10 pm »
i did once lol
hellmuth created 2 races with sGT, they was tested and then 1 or 2 races with sGT won from votes

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2011, 07:01:39 pm »
Keep in mind Ush, this isn't [USH] AdrenalineX Racing, so also think about the people who might want to have a few IV races in a row.

Offline Ganja

• Shit happens when you party naked.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2011, 07:10:00 pm »
I have to underline that I personally love open world.
Matter of fact is I'd choose an open world over TT race any day. What's the point of MP if yu can't see all the opponents?

Problem is the inner-city super tight maps, with crazy turns causing clogs barely with space for 2 people at once.
MTA maps are most enjoyable, with the occasional "lagram", but still - VERY playable.

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2011, 08:11:35 pm »
i actually really don't mind what type of races are loaded: tt,oneworld,duel,iv, i dont really care

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2011, 08:17:39 pm »
Keep in mind Ush, this isn't [USH] AdrenalineX Racing, so also think about the people who might want to have a few IV races in a row.

[cynical]Oh, this is not my server? How come? Yesterday it was I thought.[/cynical]

Vertigo, why do you try to make it look like my problem? I think it is a problem that we have on the server.. why don't you start a IV server if you like that so much. I find it annoying when 3 days on a row an admin loads 8 IV races after eachother. I don't spam 8 endurance races or whatever either.

Anyway I don't see the fun in racing a race where I get killed 90% sure within 5 cps.. but this thread is not about only that. But that's also a problem. Kinda egoistic of you to say btw, cause with your ping it is way harder to get shot.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 08:20:24 pm by [MAF]Ush »

Offline [AK47]Zetterberg

• View Profile
    • AK47 Website
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2011, 08:50:19 pm »
I dont like IV races, but i havent got any problem when somebody load some, but i understand Ush's standpoint! At least i have time to see my facebook. :D

Dont be agressive guys! TAKE IT EASY JUNKS! :D

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2011, 04:31:20 am »

[cynical]Oh, this is not my server? How come? Yesterday it was I thought.[/cynical]

Vertigo, why do you try to make it look like my problem? I think it is a problem that we have on the server.. why don't you start a IV server if you like that so much. I find it annoying when 3 days on a row an admin loads 8 IV races after eachother. I don't spam 8 endurance races or whatever either.

Anyway I don't see the fun in racing a race where I get killed 90% sure within 5 cps.. but this thread is not about only that. But that's also a problem. Kinda egoistic of you to say btw, cause with your ping it is way harder to get shot.

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like a smart arse, maybe I said it the wrong way. 8 races in a row definately isn't a good thing, but at the end of the day some people to like a few IV races in a row and personally I think I prefer OneWorld races over regular races.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2011, 01:10:05 pm »
I think that there just shouldn't be 8 the same type of races loaded after eachother, it disturbs the balance. I think everyone agrees on this. Everyone likes something else better than other people, so to keep everyone satisfied a good balance will be needed.

Offline [AK47]skunk

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • AK47
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2011, 04:08:49 pm »
too much zole's and msd's maps   :-\