Author Topic: MTA Map Loader  (Read 25661 times)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: MTA Map Loader
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2009, 10:38:05 pm »
i know jal, his very first post sounded like he was looking for a fight the way he comes across is not very nice imo  ;)

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2009, 10:54:21 pm »
Im not Finlay, but I do love to fight ;)
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2009, 11:33:06 pm »
Even if samp ain't open source, the feature of it being able to use server plug-ins makes it at least as versatile as an open source mod.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2009, 11:33:47 pm »
exactly!

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2009, 12:03:47 am »
Oh god.... where to start...

How sad can you possibly get? Registering here solely to express your biased opinion which is flawed to begin with. I mean really? I bet you go around and do this to other SA-MP communities as well. If you don't like it, fuck off, simple as that really. You just come off as a butt hurt MTA fan boi because SA-MP is 10 times more popular than MTA. Now I don't hate MTA or anything, I've tried it, its alright, but one essential thing it's missing is the GTA feel SA-MP has, I mean its like a whole new game! It's just not for me ( and anyone else here for that matter, please try and understand that ) They have changed it so much it doesn't even feel like a GTA game anymore, at least SA-MP stays true to it's name and offers a Grand Theft Auto online experience, no more, no less. The sync might not be as good as MTA's but it doesn't matter to us, we've come to accept that. By the way, MTA's sync is not much better than SA-MP's sync at the moment, in fact it's terrible, I'm talking about the previews. Maybe 1.0 will change this, but you shouldn't hold your breath for it to be released any time soon! How many years has it been in development? GTA SA was released in 2005, and four years later, the MTA team still haven't released their full version of MTA yet! LOL. Alot of MTA players have given up already, they took too long to get a fully functional mod out the door. That's just BS, even GTA IV beat it by coming out first which is unbelievable to be honest. SA-MP was released not long after GTA: SA came to PC. Oh and you think SA-MP is a dead mod? With 8000 players+ playing every day? Really? Wow, what a stupid thing to say.

Release your mod first, and you will steal an entire crowd. And that is what the SA-MP team did, they gave us a fully functional GTA: SA online mod soon after GTA: SA for PC was released. MTA took way too long, and it's still not complete, it won't ever be as popular as SA-MP is and that is why you registered here in the first place. Because you are jealous of SA-MP's popularity.

None of us here hate MTA, not at all, I think it's a good mod, clearly a lot of development has went in to it, only reason I am saying bad things about it now is because of you, trolling our forum. We just preffer SA-MP ok? And I doubt it will ever change. Now get lost, troll.

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2009, 12:13:49 am »
like always, FireFox says the truth ;_;

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2009, 12:18:07 am »
i hate mta  >:( ???  ???  ??? :L

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2009, 12:32:49 am »
MTA is like an expensive chocolate brand made-in-china lol

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2009, 07:33:39 am »
He's from Malta and he's 14 years old... So like firefox said - "Because you are jealous of SA-MP's popularity."

Offline [2F2F]Steven8

• Admin
  • Learn to see me as a brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2009, 07:54:16 am »
He's from Malta and he's 14 years old... So like firefox said - "Because you are jealous of SA-MP's popularity."
thats sick, no one under 16 should have internet lol :L

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2009, 12:07:28 pm »
Been trying to port AdrenalineX to MTA, here are a few pictures :

Attempt 1:

Attempt 2:

Attempt 3:

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2009, 12:09:36 pm »
Race list loaded, 670 races, 86 failed :L

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2009, 12:15:34 pm »
There's many fails, menu's won't close lol It won't spawn us at next race. Commands sometimes fail, not sure why.
Can't see checkpoints is the biggest bug. :L

It's only a bit of fun, I've think I've taken AdrenalineX SA-MP as far as it can go. Time to code some MTA  :-*
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 12:21:32 pm by [LSD]Rac3r »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2009, 12:17:08 pm »
k so your going to stop coding adrenalinex for me and andre?

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2009, 12:20:06 pm »
haha r thats pretty cool
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!