Author Topic: history of [LSR]Mourad by [LSR]Bootsyou  (Read 5850 times)

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
history of [LSR]Mourad by [LSR]Bootsyou
« on: July 12, 2011, 01:51:42 pm »
hi all.

Mourad, if something said here is wrong , correct it.

Another shitty topic, sorry for that but i think i must tell what happened because some angry kids flammes LSR without knowing anything (they just need to have "good" reasons to flame people knowing nothing can happen to them.  how courageous it is :-X  and some others with a brain asked me if "mourad was kicked of LSR for talking to snoopy" was a true thing.

Yep, it's true, but nobody wanted to know what had been said ?

let me tell the story how i understand it i'm probably not 100/100 true but i know many things which could help people to understand.

In LSR forum we have a private section where we deal with new applis, battle we make against others clans and strategy we used to avoid bans and problems when snoopy was admin (1)

in this section, members can speak freely because it's only for LSR members and according to our rules, nothing said in must get out of this topic.

When we picked mourad, we were split because some of us thought he was too childish and immature. but some others were friends with him. so as he's a good racers, we decided to pick him in LSR.

there , mourad became  a full member, and he could see all the debate posted about AX and him.

After this,  the episod with snoopy arrived (quiting admin status) , and mourad started to be friend with him  ( i cant say if it was before or after). As we were admins jali and me both knew what snoopy was

thinking about mourad so we were wondering what was in snoopy's mind : real friendship or fake one to have a look in LSR.

In this time, mourad was defending snoopy and most of us felt safer on AX because we were not anymore under the threat of bans or problems.

with jali we felt pain to see a kid fooled like this

So I've decided to warn mourad about that : " you would be surprised if you knew what snoopy thinks about you mourad"

but he kept thinking in the same way.

So jali show him a post(for the first time and the last  i guess)  from admin section in our private section where snoopy was saying  mourad was an idiot  to show that we didnt  lie to him and wanted to help him to

understand things better.

this was a mistake of jali, but it was a bit my fault too because i talked about that to mourad.

then mourad still didnt believed us and  shared this with snoopy to ask him if it was true or if he still think that or  idk.

So i asked to jali to kick him because basicly, mourad and jali did the same mistakes : showing private things to someone who shouldnt read them. but jali did it for mourad and mourad did that for ... mourad.

We tried to lead this clan like a team and the only thing important for mourad was himslef : that's why we decied to kick him.

imo mourad didnt wanted to hurt us or did bad to someone , that's why he probably felt hurt for this, but not a second he thought about anything else than himslef and this doesnt fit with our clan.

so , all can read his sig and all runtys and co found the occasion to flame knowing they didn't risk anything.

i've talked to mourad , trying to explaining him this kick , but no way, it seems  impossible for him to understand us. (=>team means nothing for him )

i'm ok with that mourad,  do in the way u choose. but know urself better before doing things, u'll avoid this kind of stuffs

About LSR : episods like this one or falco really pissed me off and i firstly wanted to leave clan and be on my own but some members are loyals and first of all, i want to fix this before leaving the lead of LSR.

i think that clans bring fun on server same as events of madmax and vertigo, it brings animations and life :) that 's why i keep being involved in this.

about the mistake : if you think someone deserve to be punished for that, punish me and let jali in peace, it's more my reponsability than his in this case.

(1) snoopy, i've read u apologizes posts . i'm glad u recognize ur mistakes. but as jali and you didnt love each other ( who know one day all this will be over ???) u put me  in the same basket as jali ( what vertigo

never did , he never mixed his problems with jali with me).

But in france we say : "mistake admited, mistake half forgiven" so in my case, i will let time doing the second half to see if the new andy is really new. as far as i know, you didnt used this against us, so i may think u

were honest.

i know that jali is not perfect (me neither) , and he did things that i would certainly do in an other way. he's a fighty guy and i'm not, but he has good side (like all of us) which are loyalty and courage.

i think it's unfair how some people shit on him and LSR and i had to say this.

if some of you doubt about what i said, ask me , i will show you what u wanted to know

feel free to comment

let the peace come on AX  :-*

« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 07:29:44 pm by [LSR]Bootsyou »

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
Re: history of [LSR]Mourad by [LSR]Bootsyou
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 02:05:56 pm »
After this,  the episod with snoopy arrived (quiting admin status) , and mourad started to be friend with him  ( i cant say if it was before or after).
i was always nice to snoopy whether he was admin or not i stayed nice to him as i stay nice to other people

So I've decided to warn mourad about that : " you would be surprised if you knew what snoopy thinks about you mourad"
i knew what he thought about me, i heard it from other people but i can't blame him for thinking that about me, look how immature i was and how stupid i was towards people

So jali show him a post(for the first time and the last  i guess)  from admin section in our private section where snoopy was saying  mourad was an idiot  to show that we didnt  lie to him and wanted to help him to
then mourad still didnt believed us and  shared this with snoopy to ask him if it was true or if he still think that or  idk.
yeah i asked him and then i said i got it from the lsr forums

you both said there were gonna be problems if i join because i talk to snoopy and vertigo and ouzo etc, then why let me join? if you knew problems could come why take the risk? oh yeah and there is NO reason for larry to call me a cancer foreigner, keep that in mind.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 02:09:06 pm by Mourad »

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 02:10:58 pm »
no u didnt get it.

we said : if u join LSR , u can have problems because some people hate(d) us (for good or bad reasons) and they will hate u too, only because of this tag and we warned you that u could have problems ( not with us ofc)  before letting u to join .

we never gave u names

and i keep all in mind, but this is not ur business anymore.

let us deal with that
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 07:31:19 pm by [LSR]Bootsyou »

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 02:16:34 pm »
yes jalicno did, he said there could be problems for our clan because you talk to snoopy and we don't like him, and i knew sooner or later i was gonna get kicked for something stupid, here's the result

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 02:17:24 pm »
u didnt understood him :/

how surprising it is ?

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 02:17:58 pm »
well it is kinda clear what he said so i understood very well what he said

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 02:18:40 pm »
do u undertand what i said in first post ?

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 02:23:30 pm »
read my first post, i corrected it

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 02:28:15 pm »
lieing is a bad thing :/

do you me to post what had been posted in LSR private section  about this ?  :)

edit why changing ur first post ?  ;)

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 02:30:53 pm »
i didnt edit anything in first post, i messed it up with quoting, and see: anything i say is "lieing"
dont make this kind of topics anymore boots, its not worth it

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 02:33:12 pm »
ok.

i wont reply and let people make their own opinion.

i never told you that i didn't like someone =>lie

bb

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 02:34:35 pm »
yes jalicno did, he said there could be problems for our clan because you talk to snoopy and we don't like him, and i knew sooner or later i was gonna get kicked for something stupid, here's the result
clearly says jali

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2011, 02:46:58 pm »
whatever he said, it was my decision to kick you out and in this topic , there is the reason why i did that.

and as i said before, if someoe want to know more , just ask me.

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2011, 02:50:17 pm »
don't tell me im lieing then cause jali clearly said there are gonna be problems when i join because many people in the clan don't like snoopy

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2011, 02:59:40 pm »
The only problem I see here Boots, is that you seem to group LSR in a way that, If you hate one person, you hate the whole of LSR.
I don't hate Mourad, I don't hate you and I don't even hate Jalicno. Whatever happens I don't think Mourad will want to re-join LSR
again so I don't think there's a point in continuing arguing.

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2011, 03:13:20 pm »
thx for saying that vertigo :)

i never feel hate from you anyway ;) but good to hear

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2011, 04:39:47 pm »

? i always liked mourad even though i had funny ways of showing it, i see no reason why i would need to fool him

i would also like to see where i called mourad an idiot? and the other things i said about him please
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 04:56:12 pm by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2011, 04:57:37 pm »

? i always liked mourad even though i had funny ways of showing it, i see no reason why i would need to fool him

i would also like to see where i called mourad an idiot?

Btw if a person hates another person, group must hate him? isn't correct .
however, ours "LSR group" is not a good relationship with Snoopy not from now but already for quite some time ago but is an other question...
mourad so if you're unfamiliar with the story does not say shit...

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2011, 04:59:16 pm »
ok thanks. it wasn't anything personal against mourad or cassidy, i was like that with everybody.

EDIT: and if somebody decides and continues to talk to somebody who wasn't very nice to them at the time, it doesn't mean the person who wasn't being very nice is trying to fool that person in any way shape or form. that's their choice to keep talking to them. so you can't say i was trying to "fool" mourad because he likes me and and still wants to talk to me. people make their own minds up about people, i will never EVER try to change how somebody thinks about somebody else. that's jalicno's job.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 05:08:28 pm by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2011, 05:43:41 pm »
The main problem here is jalicno's fucking obsession with turning everyone against snoopy. We can make our own decisions about who we like and talk to...

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2011, 05:46:03 pm »
you know, i would love to read what jalicno says about me to influence LSR about how bad of a person i am. funny really this whole problem with jalicno started in early 2009 because i deleted a race of his and we argued and he kicked me from LSD, from that point on he thinks i was set out to destroy his life and turn the whole world against him, fact is that's what he actually tried to do to me

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2011, 05:51:31 pm »
standing up for women's rights

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2011, 05:52:23 pm »
ftw

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2011, 06:04:17 pm »
you know, i would love to read what jalicno says about me to influence LSR about how bad of a person i am.

u're were way better than jali for this : http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,2585.0.html

and plz , let this topic to mourad it's his.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 06:06:19 pm by [LSR]Bootsyou »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2011, 06:14:31 pm »
Maybe this poll will make LSR and other clans see sense because it's so frustrating

it wasn't just targeted at LSR

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2011, 02:35:25 am »
guess no1 has anything to say, so lock this.