Author Topic: Tourney 3 - ROUND 2  (Read 17995 times)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Tourney 3 - ROUND 2
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2011, 02:42:56 pm »
Please tell me, is it one of these 3 CP's that you are referring to with the freeway?

sorry if it's giving away some CP's to those who haven't done their run yet but I just have to know...

It is this CP, the cp is far away and as you know you can go down there on the highway.. and then back up, the cp will be around the same height cause you will drive under it.. the CP before this cp is close to the exit of the highway and you have to choose very fast.. that is why so many people drove down, they think they need to get back up a little further on where you can enter the highway again.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2011, 02:46:04 pm »
Look where the arrow is! The red doesn't go all the way down to the road below and even if you did make a silly mistake you would have enough time to change your direction before you went too far. Look where I am in the screenshot, you can clearly see that you have to go to the next exit and there is more than 1 second to react before you go down the ramp!

Offline [2F2F]Hellmuth

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2011, 02:59:19 pm »
I didn't notice any bad cps  :P

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2011, 03:00:09 pm »
Remember I was on full speed, so you have very little time to decide.. I decided in a split second and I thought the CP was on the entrance of the highway not on the other exit..

You can't say I was wrong, YOU MADE THE RACE, and I'm not alone in driving the wrong way.. so who caused the problem? YOU!

BE A FUCKING MAN AND SAY YOU FAILED THIS TIME OR I WILL FUCK UP YOUR TOURNEY AND POST VIDEOS OF EACH TRY.

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2011, 04:14:29 pm »

Offline [LSR]Cassidy

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2011, 04:18:04 pm »
Sorry that you had the trouble Ush but only a few people had a problem at that CP. I'll admit that that 2nd last CP was a bit misleading and wish i didn't put it there, but the bridge CP wasn't bad at all in my opinion and other's opinions. If it was only me who thought it was good I would admit that I am wrong, but I'm not the only one.

Offline [2F2F]Hellmuth

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2011, 06:58:39 pm »
QUOTERS OF D00M

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2011, 11:54:53 pm »
Sorry that you had the trouble Ush but only a few people had a problem at that CP. I'll admit that that 2nd last CP was a bit misleading and wish i didn't put it there, but the bridge CP wasn't bad at all in my opinion and other's opinions. If it was only me who thought it was good I would admit that I am wrong, but I'm not the only one.

Who would complain if they went the right away? Ofcourse you don't hear of them, but that I'm mad about it says enough. You know I respect that you make the races but this was just pure shit. I feel really cheated there, I just made a bad time because a CP wasn't 100% good. I suggest you to take a look at TurnMySwagOn by [FSR]Ush, you can drive that race without having to think, each CP just leads you the way to the next one!! And I'm not about how awesome I am, but to learn you how to make decent CPs. I'm sorry for feeling like commanding you now but I think this is on its place.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2011, 02:17:41 am »
Remember I was on full speed, so you have very little time to decide.. I decided in a split second and I thought the CP was on the entrance of the highway not on the other exit..

You can't say I was wrong, YOU MADE THE RACE, and I'm not alone in driving the wrong way.. so who caused the problem? YOU!

BE A FUCKING MAN AND SAY YOU FAILED THIS TIME OR I WILL FUCK UP YOUR TOURNEY AND POST VIDEOS OF EACH TRY.

I think you need to take a break
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2011, 07:12:14 am »

Who would complain if they went the right away? Ofcourse you don't hear of them, but that I'm mad about it says enough. You know I respect that you make the races but this was just pure shit. I feel really cheated there, I just made a bad time because a CP wasn't 100% good. I suggest you to take a look at TurnMySwagOn by [FSR]Ush, you can drive that race without having to think, each CP just leads you the way to the next one!! And I'm not about how awesome I am, but to learn you how to make decent CPs. I'm sorry for feeling like commanding you now but I think this is on its place.

I'm glad you've calmed down but I still don't agree. Ask the other people that did that race. It's not a luck CP! The race Rac3rsLogic is luck, not this CP. Maybe it's the sour grapes talking, but please move on. I think this is not a bad CP, you think it is bad, we disagree about it, so just move on. If you don't like my races just quit like MadMax and Jalicno. You are the only one that is angry about this race...please just move on from this and try round 3 later today.

EDIT:

This round will close after the F1, so that will be about 6 hours from now. Round 3 will start after that.

Offline Mosca

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2011, 07:36:42 am »
well just to backup some complainers....

the first misleading cp at the offramp in the highway almost got me. I almost went into the first offramp but luckily I realized it was at the next exit.

the second one (before the goal) was also misleading but also managed to stay on the right way.
I was in the right, yes absolutely in the right. I certainly was in the right... I dunno I was really drunk at the time...