Poll

Should we delete msd's annoying races? [NOT ALL]

Yes
19 (67.9%)
No
5 (17.9%)
I don't care if I get rammed on the start or later near the finish.
4 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: July 13, 2011, 10:01:29 am

Author Topic: msd and his annoying races  (Read 14958 times)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: msd and his annoying races
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2011, 05:35:41 pm »
so just because i point something out and somebody says sorry and admits they're having a bad day = me making them feel guilty? it's not my problem that they're having a bad day in the first place so don't try and blame me for any of that.

i really don't understand why you get away with talking to people the way you do. i did far more positive things when i was an admin, more than what you ever did and will ever do but mooman doesn't even say anything to you, i don't know why... you don't even deserve to be an admin let alone level 3. and i also hate how you always try and twist my words around to make yourself look like the good guy

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2011, 06:10:21 pm »
Sneaky's post was obviously a joke and wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I think that the fact that LSR was brought up had nothing to do with anything and shouldn't have really been brought up. One person's actions don't really represent a clan anyway, so there was no need to get that involved. I actually think the way jalicno responding the way he did is more dentrimental to LSR's reputation than anything else. I think you need to calm down and stop being so sensitive to every little criticism LSR gets.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2011, 06:13:21 pm »
jali, stop flaming, it's against the rules. as a level 3 admin you should not just follow the rules, you should be better than them but i see you flaming so much. and a good admin cannot be provoked so don't try to blame the people you argue with
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2011, 06:16:06 pm »
Your words doesn't touch me cause i know who are you,probably in real life wouldn't say you even hello after shit what you did and still do to me and my members.But must recognize after you ain't admin you doing all that on such worst way than when you was in admin team.
While you was one of us it was more easy to prepare on possible problems with you but now its way harder.
My admin status touch your feelings,who the fuck are you to tell me do i deserve or not?
Why you wasn't were honest to leave admin status 2 or 3 years ago when most of people were against you after your fail bans and constant fight with me or couple more people?Am pretty sure if you were honest probably you would stay friends and this shit wouldn't even happens.
Why should mooman say any to me cause he already knows that only with who i have/had problems is you.
About twisted words,must correct you cause you did many times with mine to present me like looser or somebody with who people shouldn't even talk or make friendship.Must say you did well cause most of kids now days doesn't talk with me but i not care much.
You did your job so if that is not enough for you must be ungrateful,so grow up and take look on other 'opponent'
Am tired of fighting with you and as well my members give us breath and peace cause we wont fight against you anymore.
Stop with provoke and sarcasm about me and my members and we have deal with you,

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2011, 06:21:32 pm »
you are so pathetic and wrong in all of your post, it's unreal. you need to take a look at yourself in the mirror. does it make you horny that you blame me for everything little thing that went wrong in your life?

But must recognize after you ain't admin you doing all that on such worst way than when you was in admin team.

you are kidding, right?

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2011, 08:14:44 pm »
LOL JALICNO, you need to chill, sit back with a nice cold cup of water instead of beer :-\
HELLO THERE

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2011, 08:18:53 pm »
Jalicno, stop being such a fucking retard and learn to accept critisizm! You started the whole arguement, get over it.

Sorry, but it had to be said. You've litterally NEVER accepted any criticism...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 12:07:41 am by [aXs]Joeee »