Author Topic: Darkfall [Unbanned]  (Read 7480 times)

Darkfall

Darkfall [Unbanned]
« on: December 14, 2008, 06:02:02 pm »
Well to start off with me and Ush hardly know each other but he has a slight grudge against me (guessing).
Complaining that I was slow in a previous race and started saying bullcrap towards me and another [2F2F] member.
The next race came and still he was bitching "you cheat ass", and then banned me because I finished first.
Well I hope you get this sorted out because I have been wrongfully banned.
(I can unban myself as I have a dynamic IP), thankyou Ush for been a total idiot and immature by using your admin rights. ;)
Proof of Ush been a total idiot and immature (Download the file from RapidShare: http://rapidshare.com/files/173333768/Banned.zip).

Thankyou and read well.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 10:58:01 pm by Rac3r »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Banned by Ush for "speed hack" (lol)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 06:08:10 pm »
You are banned for ramming everyone all the time.... and after you came suspicious for having speedhax (ironman and me thought the same) my decision was made... but i was about to ban you earlier 2day, for ramming me on and on.. and not only today, and not only for a joke... but you did it constant, even before 2day.. yesterday you did the same shit.. going to duel me and then block or ram me..

man come on, be mature. My ban is for that rams, speedhax is not even needed for setting and keeping this ban.

Why i was thinking you speedhax? Becuz you fucking drove by with a much bigger speed then me, while i didnt make any mistake, you are just as some other cowards... being a snake in using the hax! Hard to detect it.

And you can use dynamic IP, coward. Don't insult me being immature, first look @ yourself.. and that "being slow of you" is not related to whatever you did whenever you did.

- | UsH | -

ps.: very arrogant topic-name... tssk, already that topic-name explains what kind of person you are.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 06:19:57 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Darkfall

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 06:25:16 pm »
Okay, I shouldn't of rammed you constantly and I am sorry for that, but the concern of me having a speedhack is non explanatory. If the ban was based on me aparent of speedhacking, then why didn't you ban me for consistent ramming and blocking (this was for fun and boredom purposes only).
And to explain the ban for speedhacking, I wouldnt of finished at the same time as H3ADSH0T if I was, and you along with [FSR]GhostRid3r would of viewed me speedhacking and banned me immediatly. In my opinion on this I think your somehow pissed off at me because of me ramming and blocking you for a joke, you took this too offensively and too concerningly to handle and therefore banning me.

Don't bullshit Ush, if I was hacking then I would win every race, which I don't, get your facts right.

http://rapidshare.com/files/173340599/DarkfallH3ADSH0T.zip << Same times.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 06:47:49 pm »
Okay, I shouldn't of rammed you constantly and I am sorry for that, but the concern of me having a speedhack is non explanatory. If the ban was based on me aparent of speedhacking, then why didn't you ban me for consistent ramming and blocking (this was for fun and boredom purposes only).
And to explain the ban for speedhacking, I wouldnt of finished at the same time as H3ADSH0T if I was, and you along with [FSR]GhostRid3r would of viewed me speedhacking and banned me immediatly. In my opinion on this I think your somehow pissed off at me because of me ramming and blocking you for a joke, you took this too offensively and too concerningly to handle and therefore banning me.

Man, that ain't jokes anymore, you just shitting at others people races and multiple times, I kicked you once for it(yesterday), but you "mr funny guy" just went on ramming and blocking, you deserve a punish. You should've use your brains earlier and play fair. AdrenalineX never tolerated any cheater.

And ghostrid3r isn't even admin.

If the ban was based on me aparent of speedhacking, then why didn't you ban me for consistent ramming and blocking (this was for fun and boredom purposes only).

I was about to give you a chance, but you totally missed it.. I never ban someone(except hax0rz after having a good look at them) inmeadiatly, rammers always get a bunch of chances.. you never know if it was lag or whatever.. but I know for sure you was doing it on purpose, you were even waiting at me so you could ram me sometimes.
If you are bored or wanna have fun go to a circus so ppl can entertain you in stead of you "entertaining" me.

Don't bullshit Ush, if I was hacking then I would win every race, which I don't, get your facts right.

As I said, you are a snake in using it, you ain't stupid and so am I. A stupid haxor wins 5 races with 5 number 1 recs and then get banned... you play it smart and use it only when you think it's a good moment, so you won't catched. So that's a bullshit reason of you about winning every race, haha.

Darkfall

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2008, 09:27:04 pm »
Lol, a load of bullshit, "you play it smart and use it only when you think it's a good moment", dude if I used a fucking speedhack I wouldnt be wasting time and waiting untill I get a clear chance. I have never hacked on sa:mp and don't intend to. I never said that Ghost was an admin, I said that you and Ghost would of seen me hacking on that particular track.
And if I was hacking, H34DSH0T must have been too because hackers dont come first with another racer right behind him.
I had Windows Media Player on that afternoon and that may of boosted my ping a few times and created lag spikes and ghost images of me, which you might of picked up and saw it as me going faster than normal.

I'm sorry if you think I hack, but i'm not sorry if you think I deserve banning for bit of harmless fun, which would of came to an end if you said something.

PS: Spell properly and the name of this topic is very relevant to what I think of this situation.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 09:41:31 pm by Darkfall »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2008, 10:36:43 pm »
Shut up fool, discussion is not necessary.

You are a rammer, that's true. I kicked you for that, you should understand not to do it again and all you do is just ram over and over again!! That ain't funny no more.
About speedhax, im not 100% sure, but what ever? You deserve ban for excessive ramming, cause I'm sure about that.

Btw:
You say: "And if I was hacking, H34DSH0T must have been too because hackers dont come first with another racer right behind him."

What a fucking shit argument, why not? You can slow down a bit so nobody saw you was very fast.. since we race in more then 1 world having the same time is like going to the toilet every single day.

And you say this "I had Windows Media Player on that afternoon and that may of boosted my ping a few times and created lag spikes and ghost images of me, which you might of picked up and saw it as me going faster than normal."

I use Windows Media Player every time I race, I never heard anybody complaining about me lagging or whatever..
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 10:41:32 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Darkfall

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 04:33:01 pm »
Well excesive ramming doesnt cover the fact that you think I hack..thats a fucking excuse just to get rid of me since you have some kind of conflict with me (whatever it is).

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 04:41:29 pm »
Well excesive ramming doesnt cover the fact that you think I hack..thats a fucking excuse just to get rid of me since you have some kind of conflict with me (whatever it is).

I'm not your only victim of excessive ramming, others(admins, players also complain about you and your stupid driving style).

And hax or no hax, I don't give a fuck. I ban for ramming/blocking + maybe hax. But even without hax you would be banned.

Darkfall

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2008, 04:52:38 pm »
I would stop, its just fun ramming you and seeing you complain about a stupid game.
Taking this soo serious is just a laughable matter.
I don't give a shit anymore, the others can say what they want, it just makes you sound more ignorant and bigheaded when you explain it to me. Goodbye Ush, Stupid hippacrit.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2008, 05:21:57 pm »
If you think like this about "just a game" then you should never play a game anymore.. shit man, a game is for fun for everyone, not only for YOU, mr arrogant ego-tripper.

I won't even explain anything anymore, cause you just come with another shitty reason.

Offline [2F2F]Steven8

• Admin
  • Learn to see me as a brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2008, 10:25:18 am »
Lol that's bullshit. Maybe Dark was ramming ppl for fun, ok, it's a game only, but maybe it was too much, i understand. But speedhax ? He was "building his view" for a months, or maybe much longer. And for what ? To destroy it in one evening ? I think, there's no any sense, that he used any kind of that shit.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 10:28:28 am by Steven8 »

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2008, 02:52:15 pm »
Ush isn't 100% sure, so I don't think Darkfall would cheat, or did cheat. As for the ramming, that's bang out of order, nothing worse than the person next to you destroying your race, it's just about acceptable if it's a accident, but Darkfall was doing it on purpose.

If Ush is only he was cheating to back up his ban, then Ush, you should be shot :D I don't think you would that either.

Being a dick on the server will get you banned, you should know that Darkfall.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2008, 03:12:59 pm »
If Ush is only he was cheating to back up his ban, then Ush, you should be shot :D I don't think you would that either.
huh?
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2008, 06:45:54 pm »
If Ush is only saying Darkfall was cheating to back up his ban, then Ush, you should be shot Cheesy I don't think you would do that either.

lol me and my missing words.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2008, 03:39:17 pm »
If Ush is only saying Darkfall was cheating to back up his ban, then Ush, you should be shot Cheesy I don't think you would do that either.

lol me and my missing words.

No, it's only for ramming, I was complaining about him in /x chat and then I heard devil and ironman saying same as me "darkfall is rammer and blocker to fuck off others"...

Maybe my mistake I could ban him earlier, but at that point I didn't know if it was only against me or against a whole bunch of people.

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2008, 09:56:44 pm »
Yeah, I don't think dark was cheating, and ramming is not as bad as cheating, but still worth a ban if you keep doing it after a few kicks and warnings, so... goodbye darkfall! nice knowing ya! (No really, it was :D) but it was still pretty stupid  :-\ JOE

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2008, 11:40:29 pm »
Lol he's back and racing again  ;D Just Darkfall  :P

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Yale [Unbanned]
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2008, 06:08:19 pm »
 :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( lol

Offline BuRnOUT

• BuRnOUT aka 7hund3r is B4cK
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2009, 08:25:44 pm »
LOL

why this topic have this name? Yale [Unbanned]  :o ;D

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2009, 10:38:14 pm »
why is djharley's topic removed??

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2009, 02:38:30 am »
i merged it into one big topic ;_; I think the bigger question is why is this topic titled Yale? :L

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2009, 08:11:48 pm »
and why is this topic still unlocked lol? (btw keep it unlocked lol)

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2009, 08:19:49 pm »
i don't know lol

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2009, 10:57:38 pm »
lol

"« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 09:21:29 AM by Rac3r "

Dunno why I put Yale lol

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Darkfall [Unbanned]
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2009, 11:58:17 pm »
I think you do..

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Darkfall [Unbanned]
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2009, 09:47:08 pm »
Yay! Comedy central  :D