Author Topic: The Gregorz story  (Read 2800 times)

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
The Gregorz story
« on: June 16, 2011, 11:38:20 pm »
Yes, i am the guy who had 3 bans. I am the guy who got kicked nearly every of his clans. I am the guy who lost a lot of respect, but i try to take it back, and making a new start.

I came here about a year ago. Everything went great, i enjoyed racing as much as i can, and i proved my skills. I had a dream, to join a clan which named LSR, and i worked hard to earn it. And i earned it. Then we had a misunderstanding with Snoopy. It started as a joke, but it ended with a ban.

I was stupid, i don't want to hide it. I went too far, and said things what i wouldn't say now. I just defended myself, but it wasn't the good tactics. In a lot of things, Snoopy had right, and now i can understand that. My luck is there are people on the server who helped me to see this.

I want to say sorry about every bad things that i've done. First of all from Snoopy, but i could also naming Joe, or lilrunty, or every person who suffered someting bad because of me. I really want to make a new start, and erase my history, as much as it possible. I want to enjoy racing, there are things what i want to earn. I could be good for everyone, if they believe in that i changed. I promise.

I love this server, that's why i'm here, and i want to be nice with everyone. I got kicked from the greatest clans, and i lost my respect in everyone's eyes, while i had problems with only one man. All i can say is that was a big mistake from me, and sorry for everything. I'll be cool from now, and Snoopy, you won't have problems with me. Please understand me, and don't make my things harder, i really want to change, and i have to find my way. Only you can help in it. Forget about the past, and let's make a new start between us.

Thanks for read this. AX forever!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: The Gregorz story
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 11:39:32 pm »
okay i can respect this, no hard feelings and we'll be cool from now on

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 11:47:15 pm »
i don't think you lost respect, i am sure many people like you and respect you.

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 12:30:21 am »
do not be too hard on yourself, how misunderstandings happen here as in real life, good to see your sincerity now, and we all have to be taken from your example.

bye Gregorz see you on the server  ;)

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 10:56:17 am »
ok  8)

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 06:31:57 pm »
okay i can respect this, no hard feelings and we'll be cool from now on

I totally agree. I wasn't sure when you said it in the unban request (after all, it could've been a load of bullshit to try to get yourself unbanned, no offence). But now you've made a seperate topic appologizing off your own back, I can respect you and I myself appologize. :)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 11:36:08 am by [aXs]Joeee »

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2011, 08:18:21 pm »
I like gregorz, he's a retard like me (no offence lol). sort of reminds me of me when I was quite a bit aggressive, rude, irritating but I've grown up. I also wanna say sorry for being such an immature child  ;D
HELLO THERE

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2011, 05:26:25 pm »
kk
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [AK47]Zetterberg

• View Profile
    • AK47 Website
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 03:08:37 pm »
 :o