Author Topic: AdrenalineX NASCAR Sprint Cup: Black List  (Read 63187 times)

Offline Ganja

• Shit happens when you party naked.
    • View Profile
Re: Black List
« Reply #150 on: September 05, 2011, 05:38:18 am »
I'm glad you do phobos. Those with tight grids on a small street are ones i'm talking about.

Offline lol69

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 05, 2011, 06:54:29 am »
@Phobos - i am BigBucketOfFail. Not really my fault if the map doesnt load and i have to wait for it to load. Not my fault ppl kept driving into me whilst i was trying to get back on track. Finally its not my fault that you were stupid enough to drive into a moshpit that i have caused due to lagg.
so you were trying to hug us all with your car again?
hope you'll get temp-banned next time so that you will not have to worry about map that doesn't load.

Offline Supreme

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 05, 2011, 09:33:09 am »
@Phobos - i am BigBucketOfFail. Not really my fault if the map doesnt load and i have to wait for it to load. Not my fault ppl kept driving into me whilst i was trying to get back on track. Finally its not my fault that you were stupid enough to drive into a moshpit that i have caused due to lagg.
so you were trying to hug us all with your car again?
hope you'll get temp-banned next time so that you will not have to worry about map that doesn't load.

Where in that quote does it say i was trying to hug people?
Learn to read

@TurboFreak - fuck off TurboFuck. Your not the only one who can twist peoples names...
@Cruzes - i have nothing more to say apart from: você é um merda cara
@Snoops/Sneaky - i am who i am.

Hi, I'm Ush and I am here to tell you to calm down. You can get temporary banned for this behaviour. Bye.

Hi Ush, i am calm now. Bye

Offline [RSX]konbleck

• konbleck, previously known as CruzeS_(PT)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [RSX]konbleck
« Reply #153 on: September 05, 2011, 10:44:57 am »
I'm glad you do phobos. Those with tight grids on a small street are ones i'm talking about.
all tracks by zole? lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where in that quote does it say i was trying to hug people?
Learn to read
you were spamming the chat for 15 minutes telling to save you because you spawned out of the track... when you finally got yourself on the track, the only thing that you did were stopping in the middle of the road blocking everyone... that isn't lag. "map doesnt load"... nice excuses for your failure...

i'm glad to see that you can use translate sites to talk in portuguese... "você é um merdas" -> that's the right way to say it ;)

and now that you're calm, you can admit what you did... because after that, saying this:
And yes, for all of those who are confussed, i am BigBucketOfEpicWin
does not leave you in a good position in this talk...

and saying that:
insulting admins leaves you in a worse position...

your game now is trying to fool us all, but for me you have already lost because you only want some attention and i don't care about you anymore... goodbye CURRYFINGERS...
being arrogant is not good, like snoops tried to say...

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #154 on: September 05, 2011, 02:37:17 pm »
Finally its not my fault that you were stupid enough to drive into a moshpit that i have caused due to lagg.

Luckily I managed to go around but tell me one thing, why don't you just go away if you lag that much, think about the other people who want to enjoy the race without dodging every idiot making a mess.

Btw, you are saying it wasn't your fault, so why is there "i have caused due to lagg" at the end of the sentence? lol

Offline Supreme

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 05, 2011, 05:27:58 pm »
/care

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #156 on: September 05, 2011, 06:24:39 pm »
/care

Thats now just what u don't about others ;_;

Offline Karlip

• Admin
  • -something clever-
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 05, 2011, 06:45:32 pm »
/care

Instead of arguing the last posts, why not just say that?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 05, 2011, 07:20:22 pm »
Sup guys,

I didnt ram at all, it was my lagg. I live in the hood and all the black ppl use up all the internet.
Anyway i was just tryna hug you with my car but obviously it didnt work :(

Offline Supreme

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 05, 2011, 08:08:04 pm »
Sup guys,

I didnt ram at all, it was my lagg. I live in the hood and all the black ppl use up all the internet.
Anyway i was just tryna hug you with my car but obviously it didnt work :(

That was last time :S

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 05, 2011, 11:08:12 pm »
Good I tempbanned that guy for 7 days, he can read but cannot post. Be respectfull when you return bro.

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 10, 2011, 02:57:03 pm »
Anthony_Fusciante
ohad
dodiiik
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 04:52:17 pm by Merc »

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #162 on: September 10, 2011, 03:26:41 pm »
^^

Offline Outlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 10, 2011, 04:10:04 pm »
Writing in black list players after that small nascar track is stupid, in all corners i saw crashes so ???

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #164 on: September 18, 2011, 04:25:06 pm »
ironman
k1zi
brandon_pillay
wojtas666
barbanegra