Author Topic: AdrenalineX NASCAR Sprint Cup: Black List  (Read 63172 times)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

Re: Black List
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2011, 04:44:00 pm »
SpyHunter - I was really surprised about his behaviour on the track. He is pretty much a regular but it doesn't exclude him from obbeying some rules or at least small politeness. I was pushing on the track as much as I only could. I managed to decrease 30 seconds gap between me and [XR]RedBull (Cheeeeeers Mr. Vettel ¤____¤) and I've overtook him. SpyHunter knew what is going on. He was constantly changing his line and I wasn't too optimistic to try to overtake him and just crash...
I horned flashed with lights and whatsoever. Nothing helped and when I finally thought "c'mon shit happens let's just try" he just crashed me by braking and turning.

I wouldn't post it if it was one time thing. I can forgive because it is hard to know where overtaking player wants to go but it happened at least 3 times and he was not interested in letting me go even if he was losing lap or a few more to me.

I hope to not see you doing it again anymore.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:47:56 pm by Cromiell »

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2011, 04:51:50 pm »
Hmmm, let me think: MEGA blockers/rammers

wiperzjE
Emo
[FSO]ImpaRu$.PPS
Hurricane[..]
evil_driver
Paty_
SamuelLJacksonizer
Andrew_Lesage
Katarino
abderahmane
DeboraGostosa

Copied nicknames from chatlog which i recognized.  (A)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2011, 05:04:54 pm »
SpyHunter - I was really surprised about his behaviour on the track. He is pretty much a regular but it doesn't exclude him from obbeying some rules or at least small politeness. I was pushing on the track as much as I only could. I managed to decrease 30 seconds gap between me and [XR]RedBull (Cheeeeeers Mr. Vettel ¤____¤) and I've overtook him. SpyHunter knew what is going on. He was constantly changing his line and I wasn't too optimistic to try to overtake him and just crash...
I horned flashed with lights and whatsoever. Nothing helped and when I finally thought "c'mon shit happens let's just try" he just crashed me by braking and turning.

I wouldn't post it if it was one time thing. I can forgive because it is hard to know where overtaking player wants to go but it happened at least 3 times and he was not interested in letting me go even if he was losing lap or a few more to me.

I saw him doing the same for me.. anyway more people wouldn't let me pass. I had it with you a couple of times too and with Titanium, but the last one was in a fight just like me (Madmax right behind me and for Titanium was Vertigo right behind) so I understand he wouldn't let me pass cause I was not that much faster that I could overtake him without him failing. That was quite fun btw, the row was: Titanium, Ush, Vertigo, Madmax. lol

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2011, 05:12:49 pm »

I saw him doing the same for me.. anyway more people wouldn't let me pass. I had it with you a couple of times too and with Titanium, but the last one was in a fight just like me (Madmax right behind me and for Titanium was Vertigo right behind) so I understand he wouldn't let me pass cause I was not that much faster that I could overtake him without him failing. That was quite fun btw, the row was: Titanium, Ush, Vertigo, Madmax. lol

Yup. I kept it in my mind that I blocked you 3 or 4 times. I was pushing in a hardcore mode lol. And sync won't help it too. I haven't seen Max near you tho so I hope i haven't spoiled it so much. Good Game sir.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2011, 05:39:52 pm »
I think Max finished a second ahead of me :P But np, racing is racing.

Oh and I got annoyed by lol69, drove behind him round after round.. until some noob got between and rammed me, then I drove back to his tail but he wouldn't let me pass. I was significantly faster cause I've been next to him a few times but it's hard to get passed without crashing yourself. He even one time blocked me from passing.. sorry but for the leading oval racer that is a bit dissapointing for me.

Offline lol69

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2011, 08:19:50 pm »
sorry for that of course
but from my perspective it looked that I left you enough space not to be lagged.
I might have been slower in the corners, but you overtook me few times, so did I later on.
I had to watch out for noobs too before us, so I sometimes forget about those behind me.
I don't remember if there was anyone in front of us at the time you mention, but I get extremally angry when I get rammed and it takes me few laps to get rid of that feeling and maybe that's why I behaved like that.

Once again: I AM VERY SORRY

On the other hand, at 1/4 of the race, you cannot really assess if the player in front/behind will win the race or be 3rd so I do not think at that time if I should let someone overtake me, etc. But I'd really like to have the ability of foretelling.

I got the lead quite by chance because Mourad decided to get a temp ban today.
If he was racing today, I assume I'd still be second.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2011, 10:17:44 pm »
np, fine by now :) anyway had a good time racing you and there are way more annoying people (all the noobs that just join and start ramming you on purpose)

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2011, 10:18:55 pm »
I got the lead quite by chance because Mourad decided to get a temp ban today.
If he was racing today, I assume I'd still be second.
i'll beat you next saturday  :police:

Offline lol69

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2011, 02:21:43 pm »
i'll beat you next saturday  :police:

I wish you good luck, too.  8)

Offline [AK47]Zetterberg

• View Profile
    • AK47 Website
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2011, 03:38:58 pm »
Unfair Players (COKE ZERO 400):

-[NL]Cassidy:

When i try overtake him, he try to extrude me 2 or 3 mal.
I dont know why he did, i dont known him is an unfair player.
I hope on next race we can racing cool without affairs.

-(PSS)Christian:

He cant let me pass when i lapped him 3 mal, and aside he got terrible lag.

-apoka:

The high art of ramm.
He slalom middle of the road.

Offline lol69

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2011, 03:40:11 pm »
  • all [PPS] clan members - blocking (plus not respecting blue flag)
  • jetambulance12 (the same)
  • some guy with Spanish sounding login (Hector??? I don't remember)
  • all others who do not know what the blue flag is

Btw I've experienced so many rams/lags/pit manouvers/blocks etc today like never before. Damn there were so many idiots.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2011, 03:49:13 pm »
TurboFreak(Zetterberg)

oh that was you...

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2011, 03:53:34 pm »
all that PPS members,

Artist,

some LT dude