Author Topic: ive had enough  (Read 9455 times)

Offline itoxic

• View Profile
ive had enough
« on: May 21, 2011, 03:54:26 pm »
evening adrenalinex,

yh its me itoxic, u can leave or carry on reading. i dont really care but im still gnna make my point. ive actually had enough of all the shit thats happenin in-game towards me in past week or so. i mean almost all the active/ well respected members are all against me. why? because of Madmax. yh sure i hit him in the past a couple of times but it wasnt delibreately. just like b4, i was rammed outta the race track, parked my car near the sidelines 4 a bit then pulled out. and what do u kno, i hit madmax. then he starts havin a tantrum at me once again. now every1 thinks im a rammer cos madmax says so and if i was, dont  u think i will have several reports against me and ppl raging at me in-game in the chatbox?

also lets see, taking [maf]falky for example, i was racing and i was just behind him on the all star racing map part 3 (42laps). guess what? he decided to fucking fling me out of the map wen i blatantly was racing as normal, a few centremetres behind him. i was like 3-4mins into the race. no contact at all and after he flung me he replied ";)". seriously, this is all a fucking joke. everytime i do hit someone i say sry but according to madmax sry means nothing. im not a perfect racer/gamer and i admitted that, but ppl like madmax take games such as this too seriously and too far.

all of this started because of that 200 lap race nascar map according to madmax which was like 1-2months ago. back then my internet was a bit dodgy and my computer specs arnt of the best / latest models. my fps at that time was like 15-20 and theres some ppl from this community i tried requesting help for to help fix my lag and fps problem. lol69 is the one who told me to turn of frame limiter and that help a bit. like 2days ago an admin from LSR kicked me from game because my internet was playing up again. my ping jumped from like 30-40 to 300-400 and then back again etc. ppl like JJOXJOX for example was raging at me saying i rammed him and stuff and i had no idea i did. that is why LSR kicked me, and he xplained to me, cos my ping was jumping from very low to very high. im also in the UK too and LSR knew my internet had problems. he even sed; go check ur chat logs.

now, i hope i made my point clear. throughout all of this i remained calm and i tried to reason this all out with Madmax but he just isnt the person to forgive and forget. i apolgised several times, he says sry means nothing. i tried settlin this out so every1s happy yet he still loves to abuse me. if madmax was an original player, all of u haters wud have second opinions about me.

itoxic

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: ive had enough
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 03:55:56 pm »
:( i have noticed people bully you i actually felt a bit sorry for you at daytona500 cos you had low fps and lag, and people thought you were ramming on purpose but you weren't
and i wanted to defend you over it
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 04:08:01 pm by [MAF]noobasaurus/Snoopy »

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 04:05:49 pm »
I apologize if the flinging got too far, I didn't want anyone possibly messing up and or blocking people who actually qualified for the later rounds. Sorry :( and the wink was for [MAF]noobasaurus/Snoopy, I flung you (yeah sorry :() because he was right behind you at 2nd place and you didn't seem to wanna let the faster car pass. But then again, sorry :(

Offline itoxic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 05:44:12 pm »
thx snoopy.. i think ur the only person who understands. ur the reason why this server is what it is today and i always thought u was the better admin hence why you're the server leader.

@falky; apology accepted. glad u understand what u did was partially wrong. i was just a bit p'd off by the lack of respect i was receiving lately by respected members and even admins. and again, this was all because of madmax and i bet after he reads this he will b like "fuckin itoxic" as usual. but i have to admit, most of the time i hit ppl with a force, which i rarely do, it happens to be MadMax coincidentally, so i guess im not his only rival.

-itoxic

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 05:50:41 pm »
ur the reason why this server is what it is today and i always thought u was the better admin hence why you're the server leader.

no i gotta correct you there but thanks :)! rac3r mooman & pod also & some other long time admins.

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 05:59:18 pm »
like 2days ago an admin from LSR kicked me from game because my internet was playing up again. my ping jumped from like 30-40 to 300-400 and then back again etc. ppl like JJOXJOX for example was raging at me saying i rammed him and stuff and i had no idea i did. that is why LSR kicked me, and he xplained to me, cos my ping was jumping from very low to very high. im also in the UK too and LSR knew my internet had problems. he even sed; go check ur chat logs.

It was me

Offline itoxic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2011, 06:13:55 pm »
ur the reason why this server is what it is today and i always thought u was the better admin hence why you're the server leader.

no i gotta correct you there but thanks :)! rac3r mooman & pod also & some other long time admins.

yh, ur totally right snoopy; how could i forget.. guess all of this has toppled over me big time.... rac3r is defintely an asset to ax who helps promote the server, not disgrace. he has helped me a numerous of times and i thank him a thousand. there's some admins here who are great and there's some admins here who i dont think are even admins but 'moderators' in other words. but that's just my opinion.

like 2days ago an admin from LSR kicked me from game because my internet was playing up again. my ping jumped from like 30-40 to 300-400 and then back again etc. ppl like JJOXJOX for example was raging at me saying i rammed him and stuff and i had no idea i did. that is why LSR kicked me, and he xplained to me, cos my ping was jumping from very low to very high. im also in the UK too and LSR knew my internet had problems. he even sed; go check ur chat logs.

It was me

@jalicno; sry if my words was kind of hasty when i got kicked.. i thought u was another admin who was trying to take advantage of me.

-itoxic

« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 06:17:01 pm by itoxic »

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2011, 06:52:35 pm »
It's nice to see a sucessful topic every now and then and not something blown up 100 times more than it was. :)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2011, 06:59:19 pm »
wait until ush says something :L

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2011, 07:07:31 pm »
every1 thinks im a rammer cos madmax says so
I never said you are rammer, and notice, that I'm not doing any harm to you, have I kicked or used any other admin cmd against you? I'm sure some others would kick or something...

[maf]falky for example...he decided to fucking fling me out of the map
He only made sure you wont hit him... I never fling or kick for that.

according to madmax sry means nothing.
Words are worth nothing, only acts have meaning...
I heard 'sorry' so many times from so many people that I really don't care,
just stop doing stupid things instead of keep 'sorry' to everyone.

i tried to reason this all out with Madmax but he just isnt the person to forgive and forget. i apolgised several times, he says sry means nothing.
madmax was an original player, all of u haters wud have second opinions about me.
OK, now take a look from my point of view:

Me and skunk put lot effort in whole this thing, all these maps and shits...
and here comes someone who spoills all our work... and also others fun...
and it is only 1 hour in whole week so do you have to mess it?

How would you feel, if you do something and then I come and waste it?
Would my 'sorry' be enough for messing something, that you were working on for a long time?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 07:09:11 pm by MadMax »

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline itoxic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2011, 07:40:50 pm »
every1 thinks im a rammer cos madmax says so
I never said you are rammer, and notice, that I'm not doing any harm to you, have I kicked or used any other admin cmd against you? I'm sure some others would kick or something...

[maf]falky for example...he decided to fucking fling me out of the map
He only made sure you wont hit him... I never fling or kick for that.

according to madmax sry means nothing.
Words are worth nothing, only acts have meaning...
I heard 'sorry' so many times from so many people that I really don't care,
just stop doing stupid things instead of keep 'sorry' to everyone.

i tried to reason this all out with Madmax but he just isnt the person to forgive and forget. i apolgised several times, he says sry means nothing.
madmax was an original player, all of u haters wud have second opinions about me.
OK, now take a look from my point of view:

Me and skunk put lot effort in whole this thing, all these maps and shits...
and here comes someone who spoills all our work... and also others fun...
and it is only 1 hour in whole week so do you have to mess it?

How would you feel, if you do something and then I come and waste it?
Would my 'sorry' be enough for messing something, that you were working on for a long time?

why wud they kick me? for what? touching ur car once? have i done it continuosly like other ramming jerks? no. i've pmed you a couple of times about of all this yet u ignored me. and how should i know it was one of your special races? u could atleast explained it to me liked how Jalicno did. in the past days u just took advantage of me everytime my car touches urs. 3days ago, wen we was both in a race, we both did a U-turn remember? and my car merely touched yours and u had a fit over nothing. and u have called me a rammer, and even said u pay any1 1000 to ram me. and by the way u worded it, u wasnt joking. go check the logs and ppl like axs joee and karlis even think i ram cos of u.

and about the acts have meaning, wat was all the derby/ramming races all about? and wen i won one of them u even took the mick saying to win this race u suppose to come last bla bla bla. and ppl lol'ed at u and so it made the fun out of me. mayb u shud stop doin supid things and pull ur acts together and play as a real admin. if i done what u done to me in the past few days, u would be pissed off i gurantee u that. im not a person who gets mad easily and i can control my temper, so its all cool. if i had a couple of haters i wouldnt be making this thread. but it seems everytime i come in ax, i receive at least 1 negativity.

last but not least, playing a game is all about having fun not takin it seriously like u r. as u can see from my stats, im not a brilliant racer, i dont ram on purposely, and each and every race i try my best thru lag or not. and when u say "spoil", ur saying im goin to ruin some thing up or fk something thru my stupidty according to u.. and thats the kind of attitude u have against me. its fine if its only u but the whole community is just not on. wen have u received complains about me ramming? what about in-game chat box spam about me ramming? u wont, may 1 or 2 and the rest by u, thats it. im pretty sure u can check on my whole history in ax. wen u have the time, do it.

nd if someone ruined something u planned long hours on, i wud feel gutted. but u still gotta let the inexperienced have a blast; its not always about the pros.

-itoxic

p.s i tried being nice with you like the one in the gangster race, yet ur just a person who doesnt like cooperating. when we was in the same car, every1 was like "omg itoxic is in the same car as u" then ppl started lollin'. what does that mean? care to xplain? ur actions have affected my gameplay, drastically.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 08:01:42 pm by itoxic »

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2011, 07:45:43 pm »
Did I speak too soon? :/

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2011, 07:47:23 pm »
n o. ush and vertigo haven't commented :L

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2011, 08:13:55 pm »
go check the logs and ppl like axs joee and karlis even think i ram cos of u.

Huh?

Me confused :/

Offline itoxic

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2011, 08:16:16 pm »

Huh?

i seen madmax raging about me wen i hit him by accident today. wen i pulled out that bit. madmax said i ram all the time and u replied with "true".

u see now Madmax? see how many ppl u dragged into this.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 08:20:40 pm by itoxic »

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2011, 08:20:10 pm »
and how should i know it was one of your special races? u could atleast explained it to me liked how Jalicno did.
there is whole topic board about it
http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/board,27.0.html

also it is explaind so many times

and even said u pay any1 1000 to ram me
that was joke, and this joke is worth more than 'sorry' for me

and about the acts have meaning, wat was all the derby/ramming races all about?
ok, derby races are for crasheing, but any others

ppl lol'ed at u and so it made the fun out of me.
you said you play for fun, so how about make fun?

if i done what u done to me in the past few days, u would be pissed off i gurantee u that.
don't think so

im not a person who gets mad easily and i can control my temper, so its all cool.
ye and this topic really shows it

i dont ram on purposely
i know you don't want to

what about in-game chat box spam about me ramming? u wont, may 1 or 2 and the rest by u
as i said words mean nothing
also my words, if i say sth in chatbox, it means nothing!

every1 was like "omg itoxic is in the same car as u" then ppl started lollin'.
you play for fun, maybe others see fun in you?
it all depends of sense of fun, meaning

for someone fun is playing
for others fun is crashing
for another fun is joking of others

and final!

if you don't take game seriously, why making this tiopic?

Haven't tough of me 'joking' about you?

i seen madmax raging about me wen i hit him by accident today. wen i pulled out that bit. madmax said i ram all the time and u replied with "true".
not really rage, but you seen situation, i crashed you and my crash fucked others behing me
also, i don't mind you, but why always in these nascar series? ppl waiting whole week for that 1 hour

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline itoxic

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2011, 08:43:12 pm »
u can go against what im saying cos u kno what im saying is true. i play for fun not to be made the 'fun' out of. because what fun is there in that?

im not here to argue but to make a point. but ur pushing me to. and why this topic is because whats happening in-game is over the top. i said "i don't get mad easily" meaning there's no reason for me to b mad now after all that happened in-game. understand?

and why the nascar races? idk, the map has limited amount of space available and i just happened to be rammed there and then too. hence why i was on the sidelines, tried getting back on track and u fked over me.

and atleast now i got back some respect u took away from me. so this topic wasn't pointless. and was u really joking? why dont u tell every1 what u said about me was a joke, huh? this is the only time i actually seen u say this was a joke.

i know ur words mean nothing to u, but to others it does. keep that in mind. to me it looks like u have half a brain.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2011, 09:43:12 am »
I can imagine some people get dragged into something and a little bullying starts.. imo is MadMax the loser this time, it seems clear that this is a good dude. Max, sometimes a kick is better than starting to argue or ruin someones chatbox with shit.... it feels very threatening when you get spoken to by a few powerfull people on the server.

And itoxic, these nascar races mean a lot for max and for other people racing it, when someone with an unstable ping goes racing it you get frustrated players because of all the crashes each round.. What should've been done was removing you from the track by telling it to you/kicking you/fling you. (The last is what falky did, it was a good reason I think).
Sometimes my roommates download, then it's clear for me I need to be very carefull in racing, or I shouldn't race ;)

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2011, 10:35:17 am »
This is all Ush's fault. Remove his admin!

Offline itoxic

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2011, 10:43:46 am »
I can imagine some people get dragged into something and a little bullying starts.. imo is MadMax the loser this time, it seems clear that this is a good dude. Max, sometimes a kick is better than starting to argue or ruin someones chatbox with shit.... it feels very threatening when you get spoken to by a few powerfull people on the server.

And itoxic, these nascar races mean a lot for max and for other people racing it, when someone with an unstable ping goes racing it you get frustrated players because of all the crashes each round.. What should've been done was removing you from the track by telling it to you/kicking you/fling you. (The last is what falky did, it was a good reason I think).
Sometimes my roommates download, then it's clear for me I need to be very carefull in racing, or I shouldn't race ;)

yh i understand. but wen i was flung i was kind of mad and i wanted answers to why falky did it. no1 answered me and i said a good few times "why the hell did you fling me" except dodg3r who told me to calm down. so it seemed obvious what happened there and then and in the past few days.

and yh, a kick would of been preferable than words coming out of MadMax. then atleast i know what is going on because every kick comes with a reason right?

now that i think this is sorted, i thank you all who has read of all this and i apologise for the trouble i've caused. now that i know what's going on i'll take extra precaution in races such as these in the near future.

again, thank you all for your cooperation,

-toxic

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2011, 10:46:57 am »
Yeah kicks come with a reason, in your case 'fix ping you lag' or something similar to that.

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2011, 04:58:24 pm »

Huh?

u see now Madmax? see how many ppl u dragged into this.

Actually, I was shocked to see Max complaining at a ram (never happened before lol), so I pointed this out. Then, Max said that it's because you do it all the time. My "true" was to imply that I wasn't suprised at Max for complaining at rams that happen all the time.

Offline lol69

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2011, 09:13:13 pm »
lol69 is the one who told me to turn of frame limiter and that help a bit.

Oh did I?

Well, I also did ram you in one of the nascar races on purpose. For what I'm sorry if you care.
At that time, I thought you were another BigBucketOfFail aka CurryFingers-ish kind of player.
Now I see that I was wrong. So I owe you an apology.

Offline [AK47]Zetterberg

• View Profile
    • AK47 Website
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2011, 09:30:44 pm »

Oh did I?

Well, I also did ram you in one of the nascar races on purpose. For what I'm sorry if you care.
At that time, I thought you were another BigBucketOfFail aka CurryFingers-ish kind of player.

aka BicBoi aka Amir aka Dumbfuck!

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2011, 10:59:54 pm »
Was there any point in bumping this topic?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2011, 11:06:32 pm »
séa. at least bump funny ones lol

Offline itoxic

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2011, 02:59:53 pm »

Oh did I?

yep you did. i was totally new to samp back then, my friend introduced me to this game and this server. his ign was bobbanana or something like that. my pc was a total piece of shit back then running on fps as low as 20 ish' with frame limiter on and about 30-40 ish' with it off. (got laggier when driving thru towns (heavy images/graphics)). at that time, i was basically asking everyone on the server how to increase the games performance and i even asked u through in-game pm even though u was quite abusive towards me. u said something like this if u remember, "if you are really lagging and not ramming people purposely, turn off your frame limiter, it will increase your FPS". so yeah, its ok, most people judged and mocked me on the way i drive instead of what i was trying to get across.

soo i fail to see how anyone can drive with fps at around 30-40. madmax was like my number 1 hater back then, and probably still is. i have a totally new built gaming pc with fps of around 100 most of the time now, so you wont see me crashing as often as i did b4. (uploaded a pic of my new built pc on pc spec thread)

with FPS as high as 100, i try my best to not crash people when driving side-by-side and overtaking. im not the best of racers/a greedy player for top5 position. its all about having fun. so madmax, this last line is for you. (dont take it the wrong way).

long story short: np lol69 :P have fun and i hope you all have a Happy New Year  :laugh:

peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 03:23:17 pm by itoxic »