Author Topic: Skaterkills [Unbanned]  (Read 11045 times)

Offline Skaterkills

• View Profile
Skaterkills [Unbanned]
« on: June 06, 2008, 09:47:53 pm »
IP address at time of banning (you don't need to include the last section eg. for 123.123.123.123 you can post your IP as 123.123.123.XXX) 192.168.1.104 (Might not be the right one, as I sometimes get a other IP  ::))

Username at time of banning Skaterkills

Admin who banned you [2F2F]WooDInI

Reason given by the admin for your banning
"fuck off prick"

Reason(s) why we should unban you

Because I wasnt doing anything wrong, I was racing, untill at some moment Woodini kicks me for no reason. I come back, (pissed, since i was first), and he gets all cocky with me, no wonder I get more pissed off at him   :-\ I didnt do anything
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 06:23:53 pm by Rac3r »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Unban
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 09:56:08 pm »
we'll see what whoo says about this :/
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 04:24:22 am »
IP address at time of banning (you don't need to include the last section eg. for 123.123.123.123 you can post your IP as 123.123.123.XXX) 192.168.1.104 (Might not be the right one, as I sometimes get a other IP  ::))

"fuck off prick"

Because I wasnt doing anything wrong, I was racing, untill at some moment Woodini kicks me for no reason. I come back, (pissed, since i was first), and he gets all cocky with me, no wonder I get more pissed off at him   :-\ I didnt do anything

we are both banned lets do a party xDDDDDD
another offtopic and u might get banned here too

Offline Dr.Pressure

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 10:52:35 am »
This is the stupidest ban I've ever seen. Skaterkills is a good racer who has never been cocky or a "prick".

Offline [BAK]ThePro

• likin park 4 life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 01:58:03 pm »

"fuck off prick"

we are both banned lets do a party xDDDDDD
another offtopic and u might get banned here too

sorry (deleted)
Linkin park ftw :D

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 04:43:28 pm »
Maybe he heard you boycotted server and thought 'that takes the piss' lol

Nah, to be fair, Whoodini is trigger happy. Don't get me wrong, he is a good admin, but liike all of us, he sometimes makes mistakes.

Soon as I see Whoo, I'll sort it out.

Offline [BAK]ThePro

• likin park 4 life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 04:45:45 pm »
Skaterkills and whoodini are both good persons i dont get how something like this could happend
Linkin park ftw :D

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2008, 10:49:27 pm »
Skaterkills and whoodini are both good persons i dont get how something like this could happend
u can talk about skaterkills, but whoodini...... u dont know him like some of us do here ^^

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 05:15:51 am »
Good people don't complain like bitches, so I will correct you, Whoodini is a good person.

Offline WhooDInI

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2008, 10:57:46 pm »
Hello!

1st of all, admins (I don't) ban without a reason. Here are the server logs:

Administrator [2F2F]WhooDInI kicked Skaterkills. [Reason: no FIGHT next time is BAN ]
Administrator [2F2F]WhooDInI banned Skaterkills - fuck off prick, respect for admins and rules, u don't know me, you're an asshole.

You got kicked for killing ("/rules" no#3) a few players, after I "/warn"ed you to stop killing (but as usual players don't read the stupid screen). And you got kicked in the minute I saw, it could have taken a while until I saw it but that is no excuse to do what you did.
Anyway, as a rule of life before doing something you never done before, read and know the RULES!!!

When you got kicked you get a message telling you why: "no FIGHT next time is BAN"
Why you come back and ask me what you did? You know what you did! Its on the screen just read it!
After you got kicked you came back and started to ask me why and you also started to call me "a 14 year old stupid kid" with nothing else to do and other things, thats why you got baned for not knowing the rules and disrespecting the admin. It had nothing to do with the fact that you were in first place, I like challenges and good players.
I don't care if you're pissed off, really I don't, but do you know how many players don't know or don't follow the "/rules" I kick and ban every day? And how many come back and say that they didn't do anything wrong.
I'm here to play when ever I got free time. I wanna race, chill out and have fun, not to be rammed, killed, cheated, carjacked and all sort of other things done by players mostly n00bs.
BTW I'm 26 year old guy, married with a new born baby and like I said you don't know me.

With this occasion I will like if it is possible to be reinstated the auto-kick or auto-dm for DM.

10x mooman for the server logs
10x rac3r for the vote of confidence

@[FSR]R3t4Rd: I know that you and me have some issues leftovers, after u left [2F2F], but I really don't think we finished our conversation. Weird thing though if you were here, now, in my place, having this issue with Skaterkills, I would have given you a vote of confidence despite our past.

P.S. Who's this "Dr.Pressure"? please check his ip with Skaterkills ip and see if they are the same :D

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2008, 12:49:25 am »
haha whood ;D

well yea forget those damn issues im leaving samp anyway ^^

well i never even kicked a player who disrespects me, i just take it as a compliment (even tho its against the rules) i mean rly, if u kick them u just provoke them to do it more ^^ so if u call me a cunt in the server u wont get kicked, trust me ^^

plz unban skaterkills i just made him a sig (it was 'hard' work) unban him plzzzzzzzzzzz xD

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2008, 01:23:18 am »
yeah you break the rules, you get punished. it's as simple as that. if you apologize to whoo and he accepts i'd consider unbanning you
and don't leave sa-mp retard!!
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2008, 02:18:57 am »
"It's too late to apologize, it's too late. . . ." I love that song xD

nah jk, its not too late, skater u can simply apologize im sure whood will forgive u (i hope lol)

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2008, 04:21:51 am »
Yo Whoo, welcome to the forums.

I loved the auto-DM, if you started fighting, it would automatically send people to Deathmatch.  :D I think I should bring it back too.

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2008, 05:16:29 am »
haha yea the auto DM feature would own seriously :D  ( sorry for off-topic  :P )