Author Topic: Just for info....  (Read 12590 times)

Offline 2Pac_The_God

• View Profile
Just for info....
« on: May 10, 2011, 07:20:49 pm »
i don't think i need to present me because i play in your server since a lot of time, I just want to know what the reason for the ban to me by Joe when I think that only cheaters should be banned from any game online but in this case has proved different.
I make public the fact that I had some disagreements and problems with some players that they give me NO respect and I did NOT the same with them and if this particular evening in which the player named "Valtiel" it was fun to write me in pm while I had not even noticed his presence in the server, remembering that yesterday I left the server with ragequit for connection problems after a race and my feud with GReddy.
Now I want him to know what should matter to this guy in my feud with that other player and also because I have been banned as a result of an obvious fit of rage derived from its PMs that made ​​me angry and he did not suffer any kind of disciplinary proceedings?
All this does not seem right and I really hope to receive a response consistent with the question because I personally do not tolerate such behavior to me.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: Just for info....
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 07:28:16 pm »
some players that they give me NO respect

sorry i've seen your anger on the server and i can't say i blame them.

Offline 2Pac_The_God

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 07:31:06 pm »
can i know your in-game nickname?

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 07:31:21 pm »
It's a game. Someone killing you after race equals no respect? You were trolling since 3 days, insulting everything that moves. You got 1 week calmdown ban from Joeee.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 07:35:50 pm »
can i know your in-game nickname?

Snoopy. The guy you threatened when I said Italians seem to be angry people.

Offline 2Pac_The_God

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 07:40:42 pm »
So you think i was doing that just for fun? i can't believe you think that.
You said i'm doing this since 3 days just because since 3 days some happy du*****es are getting fun causing me with their jokes, so first
I don't accept this ban because only cheaters should be banned and not clean player that wants just to play ok?
If you want to punish me you MUST punish Valtiel and GReddy that caused me in THESE 3 days are you talkin about and then they make me angry.
exspecially for Valtiel, he was killing me after a race a few minuets ago.
So, i say PLEASE stop say jokes and getting me mad or crazy because i'm F****n clean and chill and the problem is there are these guys like to provocate other players and tell me.......DO YOU THINK THIS IS RIGHT??? i think no..........so unban me and stop this joke, NOW.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 07:42:15 pm »
you like getting angry a lot, especially when somebody rams or blocks you :L

Offline 2Pac_The_God

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2011, 07:47:23 pm »
that is normal but that's another story, this is not the game but people who enjoy kidding me and rest unpunished and i have been punished for WHAT?????
your arguments makes no sense Snoop.....

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2011, 07:52:04 pm »
I don't accept this ban because only cheaters should be banned and not clean player that wants just to play ok?

You're not the one deciding for what rule breakers get banned or not, plus zakhary said it's only a temporary ban, for 1 week.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 07:52:34 pm »
i haven't even tried to argue with you in this topic lol. and it's not normal to shout FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOUUUUUUUU RAMMERS when someone makes you crash

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 07:53:07 pm »

Huh?

i don't think i need to present me because i play in your server since a lot of time

You make no sense.

And btw, I banned you for 666 hours, it was a fail estimate of 1-2 weeks. But maybe 666 hours (25 days) would work too, I'll leave that for the other admins to discuss. Basically, you rage and flame everyone, so you shouldn't be surprised if a first-time offender doesn't get banned but you do.

Also, your rule about "just banning cheaters" fails too. If that was the case, everyone could bug abuse, flame, spam, etc and get away with it.

Offline 2Pac_The_God

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2011, 07:58:07 pm »
I don't care i know only 1 week ban is totally inadequate for such nonsense and then specifically ask to be unban because this is an injustice, or alternatively if the ban will rest I ask the player "Valtiel" will be banned because he is the architect of this mess.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2011, 08:01:52 pm »
valtiel/kickflip06 does like to wind people up i see that a lot

Offline 2Pac_The_God

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2011, 08:06:50 pm »

Huh?

i don't think i need to present me because i play in your server since a lot of time

You make no sense.

And btw, I banned you for 666 hours, it was a fail estimate of 1-2 weeks. But maybe 666 hours (25 days) would work too, I'll leave that for the other admins to discuss. Basically, you rage and flame everyone, so you shouldn't be surprised if a first-time offender doesn't get banned but you do.

Also, your rule about "just banning cheaters" fails too. If that was the case, everyone could bug abuse, flame, spam, etc and get away with it.

i make no sense? are talkin serious? man i don't know what's your problem.
You are just wrong with me, i don't flame everyone like are you saying and give me a public ban of something like 666 hours is crazy, you was kidding me i can't permite that.
Whatever maybe only YOU don't know me but i play in this server since a lot and i said it yet so don't make me repeate, i don't like that.
You made me crazy, mad and now stranger too????? stop it man you are wrong so bad.

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2011, 08:19:59 pm »
Lies. And valtiel does annoy people, but you're on 24/7 ragemode.