Author Topic: Just for info....  (Read 12752 times)

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Just for info....
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2011, 01:51:34 pm »
Like anyone would? lol I would never react with "SHUT THE FUCK UP" in caps like you did. Only ragey kids do that.

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2011, 01:55:54 pm »
Kinda the same happened to me, I laughed to something he said in Italian that I understood, and his answer was "you don't know what I'm talking about so shut up", I know it's nothing (that's why I didn't say anything) but it shows he's rude towards everybody, not only players who provoke him.

I say correct the ban length to 1 week as joeee wanted it, and what we do with the other players is none of your business, report instead of breaking the rules even more than the others just to think you're better than the others.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2011, 02:02:11 pm »
hmm 1 week is too short for this guy, even that ganja dude isn't anywhere near as bad as this person and look how long he got banned for.

imo this person deserves one month not ganja

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2011, 02:05:44 pm »
True, he deserves about the double of ganja's ban length imo, so if other admins agree with that I guess we should try to make it as fair as possible making this one the double of ganja's ban length.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2011, 02:06:24 pm »
+1

Offline 2Pac_The_God

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2011, 02:13:53 pm »
I do not want to waste time groped to translate and understand everything you wrote but it seems instead to remove the ban but want it as much as doubled then you know what I might as well banned permanently at this point because you're just a bunch of incompetent and I will not be put under by people like you and I have a real life that is more important than a stupid game, give me a ban for 25 days of this shit is crazy stuff but I see that you will not even realize.
I do not give a fuck anymore, do as you like, bye.

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2011, 02:14:58 pm »
Both of them deserve to be banned for long period to show people we not want let idiots disturb other regulars on server.
I have noticed some of you are lazy to read whole history about ganja so i am going repeat again he is banned on 3 weeks and i not want change my decision cause he not even deserve.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 02:17:57 pm by [LSR]Jalicno »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2011, 02:17:09 pm »
i haven't been lazy about it, i've been taking your side from the start

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2011, 02:19:22 pm »
Didn't mean about you in total,it was about Ush and Ouzo who think that ban is bit harsh

Edit:
See server is more popular than ever,so bunch of idiots are already here and new will come for sure.If we doesn't cut their attack we can jump in serious problems in future with them.Its always easy to unban somebody if you think person deserve chance but what if they realize we are weak and we cant handle whole situation.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 02:25:46 pm by [LSR]Jalicno »

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2011, 02:24:16 pm »
I have a real life that is more important than a stupid game

and yet you rage like a silly 9 year old after you get rammed/block, the fucking irony is hilarious lol

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2011, 02:31:05 pm »

and yet you rage like a silly 9 year old after you get rammed/block, the fucking irony is hilarious lol

and yet you (@ 2Pac_The_God ) wasted so much time writing long messages to get unbanned? If you don't care say it once for all so we can close the case and keep you banned without discussing about whether it's fair or not, instead of wasting your time and ours to read all your messages (yes, I did read every post)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2011, 02:33:47 pm »
I do not give a fuck anymore, do as you like, bye.

do you think we're supposed to be sympathetic and suddenly change our minds and be like OH SHIT we have lost a wonderful, kind, respectful player to adrenalinex. oh god what're are we gonna do to survive!!!

sorry to burst your bubble, kid, but adrenalinex will be a much better place when people like you go away. nobody wants to read constant swearing & rage & and flaming on the server and it's you that fails to understand that. please don't ever come back!

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2011, 02:37:32 pm »
They always come back and evade Snoop, AdrenalineX is THAT good. :L

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2011, 02:39:36 pm »
mmm yummy

Offline 2Pac_The_God

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2011, 02:57:25 pm »

and yet you (@ 2Pac_The_God ) wasted so much time writing long messages to get unbanned? If you don't care say it once for all so we can close the case and keep you banned without discussing about whether it's fair or not, instead of wasting your time and ours to read all your messages (yes, I did read every post)

I tried to let you know what was the truth but you would not listen to me
and it is obvious that now I do not care anymore, you have decided
to ban me for over 2 weeks? ok bye.