Author Topic: _cyb3rscyth (banned for /report) [UNBANNED]  (Read 11893 times)

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: _cyb3rscyth (banned for using /report)
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2011, 03:02:06 pm »
hmm also i know we have /ignore but i think admins should be careful about using it. we could be ignoring people like 2pac and then not being able to see their actions on the server. it's a cover up and we need to read people's actions all the time imo. same with those HC guys, madmax told me to use /ignore all the time but i think that admins ignoring people is just being ignorant and not helping other players

Same, but I think I'll leave MadMax alone to using /ignore. He's pretty busy with the maps and stuff, I don't think he needs annoying players to waste his time.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2011, 03:02:59 pm »
You are right Andy, that's why I never use /ignore.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2011, 03:03:51 pm »
i only use it for pms heh or occasionally i do use /ignore on some people like valtiel that aren't really flamers but just generally smartarses that i don't like. i never liked using /ignore on HC cos it felt like i wasn't doing my job
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 03:05:31 pm by AirportSuperGT »

Offline Ganja

• Shit happens when you party naked.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2011, 04:36:59 pm »
Jalicno - your kick was unjustified, and the ban is beyond any logic.  Previous time you kicked me, was also for hilarious reasons and most admins agreed that you were wrong. (its all there, just read the responses). In both cases your controversial decisions is exactly what got me angry,
and as a cause of that anger, rudeness.

Therefore I apologized for being rude. There's nothing more I can say (or feel like) saying. You should realize that you were wrong to kick for such a reason, not to mention banning like you did.

Considering my ban - whether it's 3 weeks, 10 days or 1 day, it won't make any difference really, you can't possibly think that you can "educate" or "discipline" me do you? I'm 21 y/o, not sure if you realize this but its not exactly the "soft age" in which you can discipline children by punishing them.

As I said previously, sorry for the rudeness but there's nothing much I can add to that. Maybe you shouldn't make silly kicks and people won't get angry at you  8)

"To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction."
- Isaac Newton

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2011, 10:49:03 pm »

Considering my ban - whether it's 3 weeks, 10 days or 1 day, it won't make any difference really, you can't possibly think that you can "educate" or "discipline" me do you? I'm 21 y/o, not sure if you realize this but its not exactly the "soft age" in which you can discipline children by punishing them.

Okay, stay banned then. The fact that you won't change made me realize that you'll do something exactly the same in the nearby future.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2011, 10:50:20 pm »
true. doesn't sound like he's willing to change.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2011, 11:03:37 pm »
He's just being a total cunt towards us, he blew his chances.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2011, 11:22:07 pm »
^

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2011, 06:45:26 am »
The ban is almost entirely for your flaming on the forums. Right?

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2011, 09:27:19 am »
Yep he could've been playing again if he could react like a normal person.

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2011, 09:39:40 am »
Everything is said. Now wait for John Lock.

Offline Ganja

• Shit happens when you party naked.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2011, 12:44:05 pm »
Okay, stay banned then. The fact that you won't change made me realize that you'll do something exactly the same in the nearby future.

1) next time I'll suspect a rule breaker I will /report. Yes
2) next time an idiot will ruin my race by shooting my unrepairable car, i will get mad. Yes
3) next time i'll get kicked for reporting or banned for  saying "noob," i'll post a topic on forums. Yes

will i ever change my mind about Jalicno? No, not in a 1000 years, he is what he is.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Okay let me hear when you change your mind. Till then, banned.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Oh here it is:

I numerously mentioned already that I realize that my reaction was unjustified.
With that said, I have or never before had any complaints towards the admin team in general, you seem to do a good job. As an example, nobody agreed with Jalicnos' actions and that's what proves your professionalism, and understanding that instead of banning, one might just use the /ignore or just replying in a mature way.

With that said, I didn't intend to offend anyone form the admin team, and if I did then I'm sorry.

All I wanted is some chips  O0

For me this sounds good, makes me think you can be mature and deserve a chance. Are the other admins okay with this? Will unban him tomorrow otherwise.

*I reply late cause I was in France (see date)*

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Okay, you're unbanned. Next time you get banned, unfair or not, make an unban request like anyone else. This will make things way easier for both of us, thanks and enjoy at our server!