Author Topic: _cyb3rscyth (banned for /report) [UNBANNED]  (Read 11726 times)

Offline Ganja

• Shit happens when you party naked.
    • View Profile
_cyb3rscyth (banned for /report) [UNBANNED]
« on: May 09, 2011, 08:33:31 pm »
Nick: _cyb3scyth
Ip: lazy 2 check
Admin: Jalicno

My side:

Jalicno kicks me saying that I reported a well known and trusted player. ...Wait what?

What good will it do if you kick for that?
Next time I suspect someone cheating I will report, be he a best friend of the queen of Sweden I don't care.
And btw I didn't report no cysio, the person I reported was Driiver.

After I saw him fly by me, I pressed tab and checked his score, and it was 0 so I reported him.

After he kicked me I was pretty amazed by this so I poster the thread on forums. Next time I went ingame I was banned by him with no further notice. The ban message said that I disrespected an admin.

Kicking for /reporting is retarded. End of story.
Banning for 1 month just because I posted a thread on forums? ZOMGROFLMAO

One thing I can't understand is how come people with 9k messages around here justify this kick, amazing stuff, samp history unfolding :L
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 10:50:10 pm by [MAF]Ush »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: _cyb3rscyth (banned for using /report)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 08:40:45 pm »
One thing I can't understand is how come people with 9k messages around here justify this kick, amazing stuff, samp history unfolding :L

we justify kicking piss takers like you because that's what you are, troll.

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 09:41:06 pm »
anyways, the logs will prove me right. I'm not trolling, and every sentence I wrote is correct.

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 09:46:50 pm »
you reported me.
yes my nick was [AK47]Driiver ( i use it on different server as [AK47]Driver is registered and sometimes forgot to change)
wtf mean fly by me?
Cysio is my old nick btw.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 09:47:25 pm »
anyways, the logs will prove me right. I'm not trolling, and every sentence I wrote is correct.

your posts and previous topic shows how you try to troll and i've seen it myself on the server before

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 12:15:09 am »
I know what I've seen, you crashed into me during a turn and then, while i was spinning, you somehow got to the middle of the highway. This may be explained by sync or lag but still, for me it looked like you were speed hacking. Sue me for reporting.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 12:41:23 am »

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2011, 05:20:06 am »
I was feeling not too good yesterday so i am not sure but Jalicno banned you not for fake reports. You were breaking the rules during the race so i punished you. (dont remember with what and cant check chatlog because i am not using PC atm). After this you insulted me called me a noob. That is the reason of the temp ban.

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2011, 09:11:48 am »
You were breaking the rules during the race so i punished you.

The race didn't start yet, we were standing at the start line and I was flying a heli. After I accidentally touched some cars that were standing below me, you flung my vehicle, thus RUINING the whole race for me.

After this you insulted me called me a noob. That is the reason of the temp ban.

Yes, after what you did I said: quote "why you nab zakhary"
That's all. Then I was banned.

So let me understand. When you applied to an admin position, you were told that whenever a player calls you a nab/noob, you are supposed to ban them?
Mind letting me know who instructed you to do so?

thanks in advance  :)

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 09:26:33 am »
i think that SuperCarsVS2011, and you should know that not every car has same speed/handling so overtaking even after crash is easy and Jalicno was driving with me and if i would cheat( lol wtf omg) he would ban me.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 09:33:24 am by [AK47]Driver »

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 11:27:55 am »
My opinion (don't hurt me)

1. Don't ban for reports, he thought he saw Driver hacking, big deal. Such an Ironban.
2. Don't disrespect people on the forums and you will be unbanned a lot quicker.

Give him 4-7 days.

This doesn't need 10 pages, close the thread.  :D

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2011, 12:12:04 pm »
See this isn't the first time he pulls this out. You might remember, a while back jalicno kicked me after i humorously mentioned that LSR are nubs, after they jacked each others cars.

Anyways, my point is, and I'm pretty sure this is in the server rules, you first warn a player, then if he refuses to listen and continues to break the rules you kick. Then possibly ban.

In this case, it's me saying "nub" back then and being kicked on the spot. (by jalicno)
And now, as history repeats itself, I'm furious at zakhary for flunging my helicopter at the start lin, so I ask him "why are you a nab zakhary?", and a few seconds later comes the ban.

I really hope this is not actually what they are being explained to do by the higher ranked admins, and it's their personal misunderstanding of commands usage, and the order of the steps that need to be taken before the actual ban. Otherwise I'd expect to see people banned after saying "nab" in the mainchat all the time (or reporting a wrong/clean person for that matter)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2011, 12:26:13 pm »
See this isn't the first time he pulls this out. You might remember, a while back jalicno kicked me after i humorously mentioned that LSR are nubs, after they jacked each others cars.

take a look at your attitude and you might see why you pissed jalicno off

Quote from: Ganja[RaK
Re: Jalicno - the nab admin

Y U DOUCH JALICNO Y?

make all the snide comments you want, it won't change people's opinions about you now

I rest my case. Jalicno is mentally retarded.  /demote.  O0

everybody already said you were being a dick towards everybody on the server

maybe its just Jalicnoob, who knows.

that's all i need to see to know how you will act on the server when i don't even have to be there. so get back in your plant pot and grow the fuck up and stop trolling people. jalicno hasn't flamed or insulted you in anyway on this forum so you shouldn't either.

you think you are so smart and funny with all your ZOMG posts and trying to get sympathy out of everybody, you won't get it out of me that's for sure.

you also love calling people nabs and nubs and noobs don't you? so pathetic
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 12:36:15 pm by [MAF]Snoops »

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2011, 12:43:33 pm »
You were banned during Street_Series i think. I don't have chatlogs anymore so can't say that I'm sure. But it doesn't change the point anyway.

EDIT: Whatever...

[09/05/11 | 18:27:46] _cyb3rscyth - [Unreported] [LSR]Jalicno banned _cyb3rscyth (Reason: 7 days cool of ban-disrespecting admin) [Track: SK]
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 12:45:45 pm by Zakhary »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2011, 01:36:18 pm »
imo he should apology to Jalicno, right here, right now.