Author Topic: [Eternal]DaBaR] [unbanned request]  (Read 2119 times)

Offline OpenEyes

• View Profile
[Eternal]DaBaR] [unbanned request]
« on: May 04, 2011, 04:47:56 pm »
Name: [Eternal]DaBaR]                                                                                         IP: Change                                                                                                          Admin banned you: Snoopy                                                                                    Ban Reason: Surfacemod                                                                                       Time banned: 5 month                                                                                         Hi snoopy  ..i have stay all this time 5 month Banned for nothing..!!and this is the Seconds time if u remember my First ban...for Reason *Ramming or Ask for RCON Pass*??   how u banned one like me Player without PROOF with *120k score in game with hight score with fine reports with admin voter...answer me only this here to listen all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: [Eternal]DaBaR] [unbanned request]
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 04:51:25 pm »
Hi and welcome to the AdrenalineX forums!

Offline OpenEyes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 04:59:01 pm »
i understand you but u dont understand me... i am no cheater i dont know to make Videos and to add on youtube just for to see you my driving skills more from 1 map and u think i know to use cheat pachs for SA-MP ?? when u are not 100% sure for ur ban dont do it cuz me i am not from UK to come in ur House To show you how i can drive !!

Offline [2F2F]Hellmuth

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 05:05:13 pm »
give up already you are permanent banned... = BANNED FOREVER NO COMING BACK

Offline OpenEyes

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 05:08:07 pm »
hi pokerstar   u think have do one succes banned but no without PROOF  u are tell u see me to take perfect corners why u dont wait 1 map more to use FRAPS to see and me what i have do so IMPOSSIBLE....