Author Topic: Unban appeal [TEMPBAN]  (Read 2013 times)

Offline Witchfynde

• View Profile
Unban appeal [TEMPBAN]
« on: April 08, 2011, 08:43:35 pm »
*[LSR]RichardHamster
*78.60.249.xxx
*[FSR]Ush
*Can't recall the exact reason, it was something to do with Ush telling me to cool off for the weekend.
*I ain't mad, Ush. I ain't mad at all. I AM LIVID! Basically, what happened was that an HC tard came on, and I am sorry, but I can not remain calm when experiencing THAT level of stupidity. Its even worse than discussing with a white supremacist hiding under the "patriot" flag. So a race was going before my ban, I was right behind Zdzichu, saw him make a mistake and made a move that accidentally rammed him. He blamed me for ramming him to which I replied with "So the HC clan ramming me is fine, but me ramming you is bad?", because Lubie would wait around in SK races trying to ram me even when I'm standing still, hell, Jalicno saw him hack-jacking me. After the race, Ush called me annoying, I responded to him by saying dozens of people find me annoying, and then he just banned me. As I've said, sorry for getting mad, but I can not stand those pathetic excuses for organisms called the HC. Worse yet, the feeling, knowing that those idiots have now exploded with smugness makes me want to introduce their eyes to a few not-so-safe safety pins. Fuck it, why the hell am I bothering with this? I know people don't like me here too much so my chances of getting unbanned before Monday are fewer than the chances of HC finishing school. Thank Satan for vodka and Sadistik Exekution for helping me keep whatever sanity I have left.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXpxLPAlPM[/youtube]
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 10:33:19 pm by [MAF]Ush »
Kurrackt grammer, seenteks n cahpeetahleezey-shun art ye mates.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Unban appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 09:45:49 pm »
Your ban is temporary so monday you'll be able to race again, gives you the weekend to think about your attitude on the server. Cause it wasn't just this moment that made me ban you, just your attitude against other people is wrong. Be more friendly and the server will become a nicer place for all of us.

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 10:08:09 pm »
I guess you out of Samsung Mobile 500?

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 10:32:53 pm »
He is.