Author Topic: [SC]fastcake banned until 16/2/2011  (Read 5107 times)

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
[SC]fastcake banned until 16/2/2011
« on: February 08, 2011, 02:36:21 pm »
  • [SC]fastcake
  • dynamic
  • [MAF]MoanMan
  • Flaming and being an arse
  • You tell me all the time that I've started this whole thing? I think you're wrong there. Few months ago I was unbanned, and since then you've been bugging me with PissBiscuit, fagcake, speedhacks and other stuff. I've been silent, I've ignored you but you never stopped. You're an "arse" yourself.. For example in my last appeal you said on that LoveSucksDick race I was taking all the corners just way too fast.. few weeks later you make a top1 which is 1 whole second faster, hypocrite much? And what about your records huh? 3 seconds infront? Driving good has limits. Even when everyone said Vertigo's video was clean you kept bugging me with speedhacks and lampmods.. PissBiscuit this, Pissbiscuit that? Wow, I can't believe you have such a power just because you pay for the server. And now, after some months of getting bugged by you I finally say something and bang, punishment! Gregorz' topic is the perfect example of your abuse.. You flame them and then you wait for them to flame back. Then you finally have a reason to ban them. Remember Dabar, Draguna? Draguna was banned for bug abuse, he was sorry. But no, you just banned him because he was better than you. Same with Dabar, he didn't do nothing except ramming sometimes. R does a great job on scripting the server but you only come with fix this fix that. And I've always helped players when they asked for something, why would I bother now? I'm hated by admins and other people. I didn't do anything wrong in my opinion..

PS;
I've seen Gregorz get called names a lot when, indeed, he hasn't said anything himself. He's a good racer and hasn't caused problems. All he does is get provoked and now when he finally got fed up, what better way to get rid of him. Unbanning him is the correct decision and all I see is admin abuse here.

Maybe it's Snoopy's passive aggressive rubbish that's get him saying things like that in the first place.

Then that lol <> stuff that was clearly just trying to wind me up. Just trying to get people annoyed so you can ban them when they finally crack.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 03:38:30 pm by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: [SC]fastcake
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 02:42:52 pm »
oh wow? bring on the logs!

let's take this, i come back from /tv after being away for a bit and i see this.

[14:06:43] [chat] [[SC]fastcake]: hey r, if i pay for the server do i get to abuse /ban command too?
[14:07:17] [chat] [[MAF]MoanMan]: what a cuntish thing to ask
[14:07:33] [chat] [[SC]fastcake]: what a cuntish person to be
[14:07:37] [chat] [[SC]fastcake]: loloool
kicked
[14:08:12] [chat] [[SC]fastcake]: hahaha u mad bro?
[14:08:18] [chat] [[MAF]MoanMan]: he doesn't know who i am
[14:08:42] [chat] [[SC]fastcake]: lol i ebtter shutup b4 i get b4nn3d >=D
[14:08:59] [chat] [[MAF]MoanMan]: you started that
[14:09:02] [chat] [[MAF]MoanMan]: so not my fault
[14:09:12] [chat] [[SC]fastcake]: i dont say its your fault captain obvious
[14:09:18] [chat] [[MAF]MoanMan]: enough of the cheek
[14:10:28] [chat] [[MAF]MoanMan]: fagcake, know who i am?
[14:10:59] [chat] [[SC]fastcake]: LOL WHATEVER
[14:11:27] [chat] [[MAF]MoanMan]: you really dont know
[14:11:46] [chat] [[SC]fastcake]: you started the whole shit lol
[14:11:52] [chat] [[MAF]MoanMan]: you did actually
[14:11:55] [chat] [[SC]fastcake]: no u
[14:12:06] [chat] [[SC]fastcake]: im not planning to argue because i know im right :p
14:12:25] [chat] [[MAF]MoanMan]: i should really ban fastcake for the way he flamed me
[14:12:34] [chat] [[SC]fastcake]: you should ban yourself

and that's not the only trouble you've caused today by looking in the logs. i'm not gonna take that from anybody

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 02:52:36 pm »
you've been bugging me with PissBiscuit, fagcake, speedhacks and other stuff. I've been silent, I've ignored you but you never stopped.

lies too you said once you only get offended by being called pissbiscuit which simon called you

Offline Karlip

• Admin
  • -something clever-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 02:54:02 pm »
Merc, your behaviour towards other players earlier this day was unacceptable, you even made someone leave.

If you think i'm 'licking arse', then i'm not, i saw what you said and did over IRC.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 02:56:35 pm by Karlip »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 02:57:36 pm »
Remember Dabar, Draguna? Draguna was banned for bug abuse, he was sorry. But no, you just banned him because he was better than you. Same with Dabar, he didn't do nothing except ramming sometimes. R does a great job on scripting the server but you only come with fix this fix that. And I've always helped players when they asked for something, why would I bother now? I'm hated by admins and other people. I didn't do anything wrong in my opinion..

dabar was cheating. draguna bug abused and tried interefering in my personal life. i respect r and everything he does for me, i don't order him about or be rude to him.

you made people hate you all by yourself, stop trying to bring more trouble onto me just because i've had issues with other people lately

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 03:07:02 pm »
ok, and dabar wasnt cheating

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 03:09:06 pm »
he was and so after all that bullshit you said, that's your only reply?

and me and vertigo was only making jokes about the strange handling and stuff when i loaded the exact same race as your video.. you even went along with us and joked about it

you're just trying to put more hate on me because of the whole gregorz stuff. you were heavily trolling today even with fake names
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 03:12:18 pm by [MAF]MoanMan »

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 03:17:44 pm »
As much as the fagcake stuff is unacceptable, I don't think the point of the other thread was flame snoopy once you've had enough.

Keep the ban for a couple of days so he can cool off but also stop the pissbiscuit garbage.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 03:53:27 pm »
there's a lot more stuff in the logs too about today. he was heavily trolling and just wanted to start a fight with me as well as other people.

like it or not if somebody is going to treat me like shit then i will do it back. i won't sit there and just take it. you might because you are so soft but i won't and a number of other admins wouldn't take it either.

and please can you stay out of my business vertigo? this is the last time because we are going to keep arguing. i don't like you, you don't like me, so leave it at that because i've had enough

Keep the ban for a couple of days so he can cool off but also stop the pissbiscuit garbage.

you also miss the point that he was intentially trolling just to get himself banned. only me karlip and the people who will read the logs will know the truth behind it all so it's easy for you to say "leave it for a few days to cool off" like it was a random anger attack but it was not because i was away from my pc for a long time until i came back from /tv to have that shit thrown at me

and here is a memorable quote

Vertigo you want Life ban here?Piss off stupid dumbass

and btw even though i had changed my name, fastcake knew who i was and what his intentions were
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 04:34:29 pm by [MAF]MoanMan »

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 04:36:50 pm »
All I'm saying is be a bit more mature, as an admin and a server owner, than to say thing like pissbiscuit and fagcake.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 04:47:25 pm »
just because i am server owner doesn't mean i'm going to let someone troll me and start arguments for no reason.

and don't tell me i shouldn't throw out a flame or an insult whenever somebody talks to me like that, you don't control my life or control me.............

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2011, 05:09:21 pm »
Lol forget it. I guess some people are just programmed this way.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2011, 05:14:16 pm »
forget you more like! i tried to be calm and reason with you a lot but it isn't happening

Offline some_punk

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2011, 07:15:58 pm »
I'm hated by admins and other people. I didn't do anything wrong in my opinion..

dabar was cheating. draguna bug abused and tried interefering in my personal life. i respect r and everything he does for me, i don't order him about or be rude to him.

i dont hate you :P indeed i like you although you're a troll :D huehuehueuehue

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2011, 07:17:48 pm »
haha wtf :L

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2011, 07:21:14 pm »
when retard think`s he`s clever ....

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2011, 03:22:39 pm »

Rather say something useful

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2011, 03:38:02 pm »
tempbanned for 1 week

i know you don't like me, i don't like you either but you shouldn't have attacked me the way you did.

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 08:16:35 pm »

Rather say something useful

it is , you thought your clever, you did something stupid, you`we got pwned

retard useful:
you lost respect on ax. after you get unbaned you never will enjoy racing on AdrenalineX like you did before

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: [SC]fastcake banned until 16/2/2011
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2011, 10:19:01 pm »
threatening other players is unnecessary m4lysz..

Locked, and all: behave pls. :) Thank you!