Author Topic: Pack of suggestions  (Read 8259 times)

Offline [LSR]Cypher

• Manager
  • Right behind you
    • View Profile
Pack of suggestions
« on: February 08, 2011, 01:52:07 pm »
It would be nice, if...

1. When you begin a new race, apart from you personal highscore on this race, you'd recieve your topX place.
2. Favourite races: when the certain race is on, you can add it to your list of favs. Plus you can add them manually if you remember the name.
The idea of this ^ is that it's quite hard to remember all the races that you enjoy.
3. Add a possibility to check the FPS of a certain person.
4. How about unkillable drivers in IV races?
5. And the last one is to enable current ranking after someone finishes the race.

Phew :D

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
Re: Pack of suggestions
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 02:32:02 pm »
i like  number 2, but really dislike number 4, best thing to do is kill driver, so shoters and whole car stops

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 02:33:46 pm »
i like #3

Offline Krissi

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 05:27:22 pm »
i like  number 2, but really dislike number 4, best thing to do is kill driver, so shoters and whole car stops
Its still annyoing when U die, still funny as fuck

i like #3
I5 4670k @ 3,4| GA-Z87X-D3H| 8Gb DDR3 | Asus Gtx 770 |1TB HDD |64 GB Crucial M4| CM 720W| CM 690

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 05:47:51 pm »

Agree, no unkillable drivers please, maybe add armour but nothing more. It's still not that easy to kill drivers.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 05:51:51 pm »
maybe give half health in iv races? it's very hard to kill drivers

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 12:06:57 pm »
I like all the idea's.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2011, 08:38:14 pm »
remove failmet please, it's not scaled properly and doesn't look very nice during bike races

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2011, 08:54:52 pm »
1. I don't understand what you mean.
2. Good idea IMO.
3. Another cool idea, it could help us determine people with FPS limit from grip modders.
4. Hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it!
5. That will be useful.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2011, 01:04:59 am »
1. When you begin a new race, apart from you personal highscore on this race, you'd recieve your topX place.
i'd really like it if we could see something like "you have the 45th best time for this race". technically it's possible if we just checked the personal bests. unfortunately we have a lot of hacker times in the personal bests because we never clear them so it'd be inaccurate until we cleaned them up :(

2. Favourite races: when the certain race is on, you can add it to your list of favs. Plus you can add them manually if you remember the name.
this and maybe in the vote menu they could be green so you know what to vote for? also a /dislike command that would do the same thing and make them red in the vote menu so you know never to vote for them would be good too

3. Add a possibility to check the FPS of a certain person.
to add to this: in /spec mode it'd be really nice if you could have in the corner both ping and FPS of the person you're speccing, but constantly updated. for just an fps command /fraps <id> would be ok too.

4. How about unkillable drivers in IV races?
but that's the best part! sure, it's pretty annoying when you get killed but conversely it feels great when you kill someone :D you can pop all the tyres in the world but it'll never feel as good as that

will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2011, 02:32:39 am »
i'd love if we could have the CPs and HUD of the person we're speccing as they see them when we're speccing :o
edit: this was in response to a certain deleted post and now i just look crazy replying to myself!  :-[
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 02:35:07 am by [MAF]mooman »
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: Pack of lies
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2011, 02:43:23 am »
bug!

i always wanted split times on the leaderboard so we could see times between people in more detail but r doesn't have the time to code every suggestion these days cos of his "lovely" dad :|

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2011, 07:52:19 am »
The idea of this ^ is that it's quite hard to remember all the races that you enjoy.

This, as soon as possible please  ^-^

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2012, 12:55:32 pm »
bump

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2012, 12:15:22 pm »
another bumpppp

this and maybe in the vote menu they could be green so you know what to vote for? also a /dislike command that would do the same thing and make them red in the vote menu so you know never to vote for them would be good too