Author Topic: Pack of bugs  (Read 2914 times)

Offline [LSR]Cypher

• Manager
  • Right behind you
    • View Profile
Pack of bugs
« on: February 08, 2011, 01:41:05 pm »
1. If you use an animation before the race starts (e.g. when you're standing in that CJ' garage in SF) you got a high chance of spawning outside of your car. Both player and a car are in the same location which makes a car to be thrown away in a random direction.
2. Sometimes the person, who watches TV can spawn in a race and become a TV star an obstacle for the racers.
3. Idk what about other players, but still. I got a shover as my default weapon, but server keeps giving me purple dildo instead of a shovel.
4. /sos isn't always working properly in drafting races (e.g. in race arse_ooot).
5. Recently i got too many unsyncs on the beginning of SK race. The counter ticks but then suddenly it stops, while other racers keep searching for cars/driving to the first CP. Besides that i can't use chat while "unsynced".

That's all for now 8)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: Pack of bugs
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 01:43:21 pm »
catchup lag is still lingering around too

Offline Karlip

• Admin
  • -something clever-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 03:04:57 pm »
When you join a race and when the race countdown is just ending(E.G 1), you'll spawn with a car and can start, but then you get thrown back.

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 01:49:10 pm »
nICE COLLECTION, oops caps. Cba to delete :P

The anims is a samp bug, I've wrapped it with a special action reset. Hopefully that fixes it.
Weapons are now fixed when you spawn.

Tv, I#ll double check.
Drafting also, needs a good rethink.

About desync, it's hard to say what causes it. OnVehicleStream in probably.

When you join a race and when the race countdown is just ending(E.G 1), you'll spawn with a car and can start, but then you get thrown back.
Possibly related to the engine on/off feature? It causes problems when switching modes too.

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 02:27:57 pm »
Update: Fixed an /sos problem that sometimes sent you to where you typed /sos.