GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline [LSR]Cassidy

Re: MAF
« Reply #121 on: January 05, 2015, 09:59:19 am »
Lmao... why didn't I discover the MAF forum any sooner (http://maf.adrenalinex.co.uk/). Basically, this was the first time that I entered the MAF forum and I thought that it looks exactly the same as the one of LSR, unfortunately there was a difference between these two. When I looked on top I didn't read "mooman and friends" (MAF) like we have with Light Speed Racers (LSR), but I read "madmax and friends", so at that moment I thought something was wrong. So I refreshed, because I thought maybe the forum is not up-to-date. But things got worse. Now it wasn't "madmax and friends", but it was "mooman and fags". At this moment I realized that there must be some other meanings of MAF. So I did refresh it a couple of times and came up with some really funny things that I haven't seen before, like: "mothers and fathers", "mad and frustrated", "mozilla archive format", "manufactures of Florida" and "mooman and fans". But the ones that I really had to chuckle were: "Majestic Avocado Feminists", "Malaysian Armed Forces", "MILFS and FILFs" and "mainly anal fuckers".
So, after some refreshes "Madagascar Ankizy Fund" came up. At first I thought it was something that had to do with anxiousness, but I wasn't sure. I had some free time, so I went on the internet to look what "Madagascar Ankizy Fund" really means. And to my great surprise, it really existed! (you can look it up here: http://www.ankizy.org/index.php). When I went on that website I saw some pictures of some children, but I went straight to their mission statement, because I really was curious what Ankizy means. "Ankizy means children in the Malagasy language" (what a big surprise). Their goal is to build schools and clinics in Madagascar, if you may was interested in it.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I just love that humor of you mooman, it just made my day  ;D

Happy Monday everyone!

[spoiler](My thoughts of a majestic avocado feminist)
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:02:23 am by [LSR]Cassidy »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 05, 2015, 11:29:12 am »
Haha, glad you enjoyed it. There are 22 in total. Catch them all!
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #123 on: January 05, 2015, 12:08:52 pm »
im still waiting if i can enjoy since 2012  :L  :L  :L  :L