Author Topic: What the fuck [Unbanned]  (Read 2799 times)

Offline Thrasher

• Admin
    • View Profile
What the fuck [Unbanned]
« on: November 07, 2008, 11:57:00 pm »
Why the fuck did I get banned? Is free speech not a right in the cuntry that rac3r lives?

Sorry, and in response to mooman's sticky,

* IP - 70.109.127.134
    * Nickname - Thrasher
    * Admin - Rac3r
    * Reason - "Thrasher"
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 01:58:12 am by Andy :) »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: What the fuck
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 12:18:18 am »
i still don't understand why he banned you lol

Offline Thrasher

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 12:44:30 am »
There has been dozens of times where I would understand you or any moderator kicking me for consistent bitching, such as "WHAT KIND OF RETARD ACCEPTED THIS RACE" and "IF SO-AND-SO RACE CREATOR WAS HERE I WOULD RIP HIS SMALL INTESTINE OUT AND HANG HIM WITH IT," but this time that wasn't even the case.

For anyone that wasn't there, today, at the start of a hydra race, my vehicle and I were invisible, so I said "this is not good" (AND I QUOTE) and I got banned on the spot. Not suspended, but banned. I apologize to all the admins that haven't kicked me in the past for my rash outspokenness and short temper, but I will not kiss rac3r's ass just to get back on his server. If he wanted me that bad then I guess he got me.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 01:20:14 am »
I've never banned nor kicked you, i somehow manage to sit through your moaning and complaining and belive me i find it hard. Although I think he made a typo... trust me he makes more typos than me and that's a lot, i have to edit his posts on here lol im sure it was all a missunderstanding.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 01:23:22 am by Andy :) »

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
Re: What the fuck [Unbanned]
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 05:16:45 am »
Ya this ban was pretty confusing, I would say it was a typo, or misunderstanding. There was no reason to ban, I mean there have been other times where there would have been more reason to lol, but even then not really. I don't mind your sudden outbursts of anger and moaning lol  :)

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 07:54:35 am »
Thrasher, check this post, you say nothing positive, all our hard work for fucking nothing, I don't pay for the server, but all their hard earned money to keep this alive, for you to just moan like a bitch.
I would like to say it was a typo, but it wasn't.
We have the best Racing Server sa-mp has ever had, thanks to my coding, thanks to Andy's server, thanks to Andre's site, thanks to our hard working admins and thanks to the players who keep it alive.

Change your attitude, I don't like it, I don't like it. :L

Offtopic : Nice spellcheck Andre :D

Offline Thrasher

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 03:42:38 pm »
All your hard work for nothing? I hope you aren't making any sort of evaluation of your efforts based on the vague opinion of one single person, not to mention a person who doesn't religiously play every day, and also isn't a fan of adrenalineX. If you're really becoming as upset as I can tell because of a few things I've said in your presence, I would say that you're half the problem. If you hadn't banned me, this thread and my account wouldn't be here in the first place. Like I said before, you haven't won my respect; every time I say something that isn't complimenting your server you remove me from it (a la kuntico). Not once have you told me to shut up, ask me what the problem is, mute me temporarily etc.

Oh, and not to knock your server, as it is a very impressive coding masterpiece that took a long time to make, but saying it is the best racing server of all time is a bit conceited in my opinion.

And thank you for the ban lift, I'll make an effort to keep my cool in the future  :-X